DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

So Nya, are you saying that Ironeyes/Sunrise is town, or scum?

Also, why can the cop reveal itself, but not the doctor? I read on both roles couldn't see anything about it being smart or not for either to reveal themselves. And, can someone claim to be the cop, but not really be? Sorry for all the stupid questions <.<

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, why can the cop reveal itself, but not the doctor? I read on both roles couldn't see anything about it being smart or not for either to reveal themselves. And, can someone claim to be the cop, but not really be? Sorry for all the stupid questions <.<

Mish: the cop can reveal because they need to get their results out to the town so an informed decision can be made as to who to lynch, and because they need the doc to protect them so they can keep viewing people. The doc can't protect the cop without knowing who that is. The doc is normally best not revealing because once they start protecting the cop (or someone claiming to be cop), they can't protect themselves. Docs can only protect one person a night. So once the doc has an idea of who the cop is, they are vulnerable to being killed if the mafia know who they are. And it is pretty common for mafia to lie about their role. Hope all that helps.

As for Iron, I haven't seen a counterclaim from anyone yet, so I am going to accept Nya's claim. Sunrise's actions make me wonder if he was the GF and he got a bit of coaching from the scum team to do something scummy in order to get viewed. If so, I think he may have overplayed his hand a bit. Iron's actions since replacing him haven't seemed as scummy, however, so I will unvote and reserve judgement on him for the time being.

Ironeyes is town, definitely, I viewed him last night and got that result. I'll stop referring to him as Sunrise now because I just confuse myself :P

No problem, questions are cool!

It's NOT GOOD for either the cop OR the doc to reveal themselves! In my case, my train was building, and we don't have much time to dawdle and argue my case and find someone else to lynch, so I revealed to vet myself without further ado.

Of course the doc may reveal too, esp. if they find themselves in a situation like mine, but right now, where the cop has revealed they NEED to stay hidden because they need to protect me tonight, or the mafia would just kill them tonight, and me next night. :/

And, anyone can claim cop. However, claiming if you're not is usually daft because the other, real cop will speak up against them and they've just dug a scummy grave for themselves :P

I hope that helps :smile:

Ok, guest is here so I won't be here as much from now on until Monday. My thoughts:

At this point, since there's no counterclaim*, I'll choose to believe Nyanna.

Lynch either Tamerya or Ironeyes and that should confirm Ironeyes' claim.

Lynch someone else.

* Unless Volke was the real Cop *sighs*

For now I'll vote wheeloftime13 again.

I should be able to pop in again before the deadline.

Yes, I can vouch that Iron is town...and not cuz we're scum .. :P

I still am totally thinking on wot13, but am waiting to see what the more experienced players are thinking...

I'm also at the cabin and reception is spotty andgrr I can't type boldor red on the mobile or full site from my phone...

I'm also at the cabin and reception is spotty andgrr I can't type boldor red on the mobile or full site from my phone...

Here you go if you want to vote you can quote me, copy the following and put in the player you wanna vote (take out the asterisks):

Vote ----[/b*][/color*]

well.. now that that's just awesome... *shakes head* I'm going to vote Ishy for now... mostly because Sunday is a busy day for me and I don't wanna have not voted like last time, however, I'm still open for debate... I think it's crazy that our supposed cop has revealed already and not awesome for team townie.. but hopefully volke wasn't the healer and she'll be protected... if she is the cop that is... That's the wonderful thing about mafia.. you just never know.. but as i said.. I'll vote ishy for now... and try to keep an eye on this tomorrow to see if I change my mind...

right!

Iron i object to ishy winning SW all on his own!! :tongue:

Nyanna whats with the swipe at McGonagall? I thought you thought she was awesome?

as for voting i have reread and am almost! swayed to vote ishy but wanna give my brain some time to digest my reading so will hold off for the mo

Well hi everyone! Sorry about not posting sooner, it took a hell of a long time to trawl through 24 pages...

Anywho, I'm here now and I must say, those 24 pages have given me a lot to think on as I eat my dinner and wait for this thread to get more active...damn my Aussie time zone...

Also, sorry, noob question, what's FoS?

People I'm looking at (in no particular order): Niel - mostly a gut feeling, but also the way he's been acting, asking for summary so he wouldn't have to read the entire thread, for example. Just strikes me as odd.
I'm on vacation ...

No editing. For the rest of the day phase, you must speak like Dobby.

Day ends in approximately 12 hours.

Archived