DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were scum, wouldn't I do my coaching in the QT? Why would I possibly need to do it in the actual game thread?

WIFOM!

Haha, I'm so proud that I've learned something :P

Also, supicious Basel for stepping in and saying Ishy is town after I suspect Ishy <.< Gah! I'm seeing Myrdraals everywhere.

LOL, I'm thinking tonight the 4th.. hahaha.

I'm still on the fence as to who to vote for. SL messed up, but so did wot13 (and really, it could be the newbie "1/4 of the players are scummy", but...she could also be totally defending her slip up too!! Since that's the easiest way to defend it). Btw, my vote on wot13 wasn't a joke vote as you all are thinking, I did mention "how would you know that" to the # of mafia. Just FYI :)

I'm going to have to go back and read on Nya ...

• Community Administrator

That includes you too scum team. Jump on a Townie train and make it happen. It sucks that I need to be coaching a Mafia team, but activity of any kind right now to get the game moving.....it benefits us all.

Ishy, if you are town, this is hilariously ironic. Of course, if you're scum, this is scummy. But I'd been leaning toward you as town, so I will choose to find it amusing.

This exchange comes off as weird... Basel and Ishy both sound up to something.

People I'm looking at (in no particular order):

Niel - mostly a gut feeling, but also the way he's been acting, asking for summary so he wouldn't have to read the entire thread, for example. Just strikes me as odd.

I'm on vacation ...

A likely excuse.

If I were scum, wouldn't I do my coaching in the QT? Why would I possibly need to do it in the actual game thread?

WIFOM!

Haha, I'm so proud that I've learned something :P

Also, supicious Basel for stepping in and saying Ishy is town after I suspect Ishy <.< Gah! I'm seeing Myrdraals everywhere.

I agree with Mish, this is getting a little too scummy. Nyanna uses WIFOM tactics, and it makes me suspicious. Coming from Basel and Ishy is very suspicious because they claim to be seasoned players.

Nyanna's still got my vote for today, but there are others to look at.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ironeyes (3) - Ishy, Basel, Mish

Nyanna (2) - Mashi, Razen

Razen (1) - Nyanna

Not voting (8): everyone else

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday, August 5th, 10pm CST OR when a lynch is achieved.

OK, now I'm confused. Is the deadline today (Saturday) or tomorrow, the 5th?

I did not even catch this!

Sorry, sorry! It's tomorrow. The 5th. Because I felt like you guys would need the time. I don't want another random lynch :angry:. The link would have told you heh, but that was my bad.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ironeyes (3) - Basel, Mish, Niel

Nyanna (3) - Mashi, Razen, Ishy

Razen (1) - Nyanna

Not voting (7): everyone else

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Sunday, August 5th, 10pm CST OR when a lynch is achieved.

And Key was Yoda. :biggrin:

I was so stoked to be Yoda. And I was pretty awesome as the doc that game too - blocked 2 scum kills at night. I would probably have survived longer but Mynd forced me into revealing :mad:.

Oh and Key; You and Ishy are disgustingly cute. But maybe that's because, if Ishy is scum, then he's disgusting, and you're cute :P

Aw, well thank you love. ...I think *laughs*. I can't agree on the disgustingness of my Warder though :wub:.

Nya, your defense of Sunrise is noted.

Lovely :happy: just keep that in mind too when he turns out town, m'kay? :wink:

Oh, welcome to the game Marsh! :smile: I gotta get used to using your name instead of Sunshine's now lol.

It's already been mentioned, but I just wanted to remind everyone of this statement. Seems you know for certain what his alignment was/is. May need to let Marsh slide for a day. You seem to be the scummiest to this point.

Unvote Marsh. Vote Nya.

RAAAAAH!!!! NO ONE GETS ANYTHING :darkone: Scummy scummer mcscummeries or just very distracted ADOS's :P

Actually, I'm thinking you are scum Sir. You're a very experienced Mafia player and I have been dropping hints all over the place which have conveniently been ignored and "interpreted" as me being mafia aka knowing SL's alignment, when actually I'M THE BLOODY COP!!! Why would I even think of posting that I'm so sure of his alignment if I was mafia???? *exemplaryfacepalm*

I viewed Ironrise last night and HE IS TOWN. So there. :tongue:

Now everyone be good and go Vote Ishy!

As Mashiara said, WIFOOOOOOOMMMM!!! You'd possibly need to do it in the actual game thread to make us THINK you're town because you're APPEARING to roar at the scummies on here to get a move on instead of on your QT whereas really you're probably doing it there too...!

vizzini.jpg

Gonna be gone most of the day starting in one hour, so I'll tell you my secret a little early. I'm a mason. Tamerya can vouch for me.

Interesting. Or...you and Tamerya are on the scum team and have agreed to pose as masons to try and vet yourselves in our townie eyes...

Ok, so with my vote, Ironeyes got the most votes of those voted. And then, suddenly Ishy turns around and changes his vote. Suspicious much? Im thinking you're scum and protecting your scum friend.

Interesting too, and has potential to be bang on the dot... Maybe Ironeyes, Ishy and Tamerya are the scum team together? FOS!

I agree with Mish, this is getting a little too scummy. Nyanna uses WIFOM tactics, and it makes me suspicious. Coming from Basel and Ishy is very suspicious because they claim to be seasoned players.

Nyanna's still got my vote for today, but there are others to look at.

I use WIFOM when I mock WIFOM itself >.> :laugh:

Sorry I can’t help it, WIFOM gives me a kick everytime I do it XD

Also…I’ve still got my eye on Razen, because he and Ishy immediately piled on my train after that first vote.

EVERYONE’S OUT AGAINST ME!!! :paranoia: >.>

<.<

Also...DOC!!!!!! Please looky here! *waves*

If you are by any chance a new player, and haven't thought of it already now that I've revealed, DO NOT REVEAL YOURSELF!!! Unless we build up a train on you... I need you to PLEASE PLEASE remain unknown and protect me tonight or teh mafiaz will kill moi >.>

Please and thank you :P

Gonna be gone most of the day starting in one hour, so I'll tell you my secret a little early. I'm a mason. Tamerya can vouch for me.

Interesting. Or...you and Tamerya are on the scum team and have agreed to pose as masons to try and vet yourselves in our townie eyes...

Ok, so with my vote, Ironeyes got the most votes of those voted. And then, suddenly Ishy turns around and changes his vote. Suspicious much? Im thinking you're scum and protecting your scum friend.

Interesting too, and has potential to be bang on the dot... Maybe Ironeyes, Ishy and Tamerya are the scum team together? FOS!

Contradicting yourself much?

Contradicting yourself much?

O.O

*rereads*

Oh. :laugh:

Blaaaargh XD still not used to the fact Sunrise/Marsh are the same player lol! Thanks for pointing that out :blush:

Archived