DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ishy (4) - Mish, katiora, dice, Wot13

Wot13 (4) - Raena, Basel, Ishy, Ironeyes

Nyanna (1) - Razen

Razen (1) - Nyanna

Niel (1) - Mashi

Mashi (1) - Niel

Not voting (2): Tamerya, Bard Babe,

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Sunday, August 5th, 10pm CST (Just a little over 8 hours) OR when a lynch is achieved.

Alrighty, well...given the turn of events with Nya, I'm going to go ahead and reserve judgement on that half until something more decisive shows up.

As for wot13, she's out of the water because of noob sympathy. I don't think she did anything scummy...just got confused. *shrug* This is when I wake up dead cause of bad judgement lol

And Ishy, well, he just sounds shifty. All of his posts are overly aggressive and he's throwing about his 'I'm experienced' weight to excess-a move to intimidate the noobs like me into not voting him? Guilty conscience?

Either way, he intimidates me and there's a deadline coming up, so... vote Ishy.

Just trying to be helpful BB. *shrugs* To both teams. It stands to reason that there are new players on the scum team too. So just providing advice. Take it or leave it.

That being said, looks like my train is building so I'll throw this out for all of you to chew on. I'm Town and not Vanilla. I'm Snape. Since no one picked up on my earlier breadcrumbing.

Why is dice voting? Pretty sure he was night killed?

I think he came back in as a replacement. Can't recall who he is replacing, I'm gonna have to go back and look it up.

Oh, I see that now. I looked for it earlier because I figured he might have but didn't see it.

Archived