DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh! Why do I have to go to school when I could be playing mafia? I miss so much stuff! :(

So Ishy was actually town...bugger... o.O Bad judgement central, right here. But he was so shifty! XD

Mew, sorry Ishy, you were actually being nice, I feel bad for calling you shifty now! Aw...

*hugs herself and goes to bed very nervously...* First night in a mafia game... :s Night all!

well.. now that that's just awesome... *shakes head* I'm going to vote Ishy for now... mostly because Sunday is a busy day for me and I don't wanna have not voted like last time, however, I'm still open for debate... I think it's crazy that our supposed cop has revealed already and not awesome for team townie.. but hopefully volke wasn't the healer and she'll be protected... if she is the cop that is... That's the wonderful thing about mafia.. you just never know.. but as i said.. I'll vote ishy for now... and try to keep an eye on this tomorrow to see if I change my mind...

But Volke was Vanilla, remember? So he can't have been cop.

I now know how you know volke wasn't cop... but how do you know he was vanilla.. did I miss a post?? seriously because I do that... but i don't remember seeing any sort of coroner's report on him.. i didn't think we knew anything about his role...

Oooh wait he wasn't vanilla...o.o I could've sworn >.< ack I'm mixing up games and my mind must be making stuff up. Sorry, volke was not vanilla, my bad! Of course, random lynch - no report, duhhhh *facepalms*

But I guess after this night we will indeed know for sure if the doc is still alive - it would be too good a chance for the mafia to miss trying to kill me, so if I survive and there is no other night kill we'll know our doc is alive!

So Ishy was actually town...bugger... o.O Bad judgement central, right here. But he was so shifty! XD

Ishy's always shifty. I'd have told you that if I had been on during the end of his lynch. But I was stuck making dinner for my family.

I'm going to go back and take a VERY close look at the first few people to go for Ishy- not the bandwaggoners at the end, I think that would have been mostly town. Whether or not WoT13 is scum, I think the mafia would have seen an opportunity to get rid of an experienced player by leading his lynch. I'll see what leads this search throws up...

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ishy (8) - Mish, katiora, dice, Wot13, Bard Babe, Niel, Nyanna, Mashi

So these are the votes on him, in order. People with scummy votes are in purple.

Mish- Seems to have voted because I was confirmed town, and Ishy had been attacking me. However, Ishy was extremely justified in doing so because my predecessor acted in a VERY anti-town way. Plus, he stopped after I was confirmed by Nyanna and Mashi. Therefore, Mish voted Ishy for scum hunting. FOS.

Katoria- Voted Ishy for no reason whatsoever, except to have voted when the deadline came. Almost as if she's expecting a random lynch. Hmmm... very scummy. Plus the rest of that post was written in a non-town way, especially the doubt toward Nyanna, after her cop claim had already been confirmed by me. I would put any of these individually down to the newbie card, but in aggregate, they're scummy. FOS.

Dice- Voted Ishy because I was confirmed, like Mish. FOS for the exact same reasons.

WoT13- obviously an OMGUS, I won't read too much into that.

Bard Babe- appears to have come out against Ishy right after joining the game. Here's his post:

Alrighty, well...given the turn of events with Nya, I'm going to go ahead and reserve judgement on that half until something more decisive shows up.

As for wot13, she's out of the water because of noob sympathy. I don't think she did anything scummy...just got confused. *shrug* This is when I wake up dead cause of bad judgement lol

And Ishy, well, he just sounds shifty. All of his posts are overly aggressive and he's throwing about his 'I'm experienced' weight to excess-a move to intimidate the noobs like me into not voting him? Guilty conscience?

Either way, he intimidates me and there's a deadline coming up, so... vote Ishy.

This has scummy written all over it. First, he plays the newbie card for WoT13. Protecting much? Later: the whole "sounds shifty" and "overly aggressive" are not only weak reasons, but they are a long-standing part of Ishy's play style. But that's not the best part. Look at the last sentence. "He intimidates me," Bard says. The only people who have reason to be intimidated by Ishy's scum hunting are those who ARE SCUM. This post puts Bard right to the top of my list.

Niel- Apparently voted to force Ishy to reveal his character, but when Ishy pointed out that he'd already done so, Niel did not unvote. FOS.

Nyanna- Confirmed town; only voted Ishy after he requested it

Mashi- Confirmed town; only voted Ishy after he requested it

Rae and Basel voted for Ishy after the hammer fell, but again, they did so on his request.

I expect we'll find scum among the purple names: Mish, Katoria, Dice, Bard, and Niel.

And not in that order- I just put them in the order I had on my list.

That was a long post. I'm not normally inclined to doing WOT's and stuff, but I felt that Ishy's lynch definitely had major info waiting to be discovered.

I'm not scum, and you'll be sorry to see me go. That's all I've got to say. Also, I've never played before, so I had no idea how Ishy's playstyle is or not.

I gotta read trough the whole thread before it's daytime again... I've got several fishy feelings, but I've gotta read trough to see if there is some sort of hold in it or not.

I'm not scum, and you'll be sorry to see me go. That's all I've got to say. Also, I've never played before, so I had no idea how Ishy's playstyle is or not.

Role hinting now?

Don't take it personally, all newbies need a little of this to get them started learning the rules. I got attacked up and down by Mynd my first game. It made me a better player.

Iron I did vote Ishy for pretty much no reason than because he just seemed scummy to me... at that point when i didn't know how much time, if any I would get on before deadline, it was as good a vote as any... I said in my post if someone could give good argument i would change.. and I would have.. but at the end of the day there were no other suspects... I did want to vote in someway because I was afraid of being replaced or mod killed for inactivity if i failed to vote in 2 consecutive votes... There in a nutshell is my reason for voting ish... I wasn't expecting a random lynch.. I was expecting a busy weekend with very little online time.

And anyone can claim any role... some roles would be foolish to go against and say "no they're not that role, because I'm that" It's a good way for the cop or healer to end up deaded.. I mean who's to say that you and Nya aren't mafia in an elaborate hoax to trick us all... *shrugs* crazier things have happened in a mafia game... Not to say that you are, that would be EXTREMELY unlikely to work and could backfire in many ways... Really with all the claims it's very likely that SOMEONE is lying...

Iron I did vote Ishy for pretty much no reason than because he just seemed scummy to me... at that point when i didn't know how much time, if any I would get on before deadline, it was as good a vote as any... I said in my post if someone could give good argument i would change.. and I would have.. but at the end of the day there were no other suspects... I did want to vote in someway because I was afraid of being replaced or mod killed for inactivity if i failed to vote in 2 consecutive votes... There in a nutshell is my reason for voting ish... I wasn't expecting a random lynch.. I was expecting a busy weekend with very little online time.

No mod would call not voting inactivity. It's not posting that they have a problem with.

And anyone can claim any role... some roles would be foolish to go against and say "no they're not that role, because I'm that" It's a good way for the cop or healer to end up deaded.. I mean who's to say that you and Nya aren't mafia in an elaborate hoax to trick us all... *shrugs* crazier things have happened in a mafia game... Not to say that you are, that would be EXTREMELY unlikely to work and could backfire in many ways... Really with all the claims it's very likely that SOMEONE is lying...

I'm a conservative in politics and mafia. I wouldn't even dare try a gambit that large. That's Mynd-level stuff you're talking about.

Plus I'm not lying in the first place.

I'm a conservative in politics and mafia. I wouldn't even dare try a gambit that large. That's Mynd-level stuff you're talking about.

lol i was just saying... and many many years ago I used to play with Mynd... so i've come to expect the ridiculous.. lol so you'll have to excuse my over paranoia.. lol

Archived