DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

I just want Kae and Key to have a good, active game. And I'd also like to see DM get some new, fresh Mafia players. To that end, I'd like to ask everyone to go ahead and lynch me, if that's what it takes to prevent another random lynch. You won't lose much lynching me. I do have a role, but it isn't Cop or Doc or anything like that. So if you're unsure or don't know what to do, just vote for me. Don't let it go random. Live to fight another day, and control who dies. Get the info you need from my lynch. If we keep losing players without getting any information, we hand the game to the Mafia. Remember, they already know who's Town and who isn't. The lack of a coroner report doesn't hurt them like it hurts us. So control the lynch. Lynch me and get info. There will still be really good players left after I'm gone to offer advice. Basel, Rae, Razen and Mersh are much better players than I am. Not to mention Key and Kae. So do what needs to be done and lynch me.

Less than an hour left. Get 'er done y'all.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I'm trying to point out is that WoT's bahavior has been very inconsistant. I'm a new player too, and I agree it's difficult, but sometimes scum is scum, right?

True to the first, I'm also having a hard time trying to evaluate your newbieness...some people catch onto the game reeeaaal fast and could even hide it behind claims of noobness :tongue:

But eh that last statement pings me even more...Well obviously scum is always scum, if they are scum :P

Why did you say that though...together with my previous FoS on you this really seems to me like you're really trying to push a lynch on WoT with little reasoning, and despite her having claimed Hermione, a 1) MAJOR character who surely will be in this game and 2) consequently no one has counter-claimed. That vets her in my opinion.

I just want Kae and Key to have a good, active game. And I'd also like to see DM get some new, fresh Mafia players. To that end, I'd like to ask everyone to go ahead and lynch me, if that's what it takes to prevent another random lynch. You won't lose much lynching me. I do have a role, but it isn't Cop or Doc or anything like that. So if you're unsure or don't know what to do, just vote for me. Don't let it go random. Live to fight another day, and control who dies. Get the info you need from my lynch. If we keep losing players without getting any information, we hand the game to the Mafia. Remember, they already know who's Town and who isn't. The lack of a coroner report doesn't hurt them like it hurts us. So control the lynch. Lynch me and get info. There will still be really good players left after I'm gone to offer advice. Basel, Rae, Razen and Mersh are much better players than I am. Not to mention Key and Kae. So do what needs to be done and lynch me.

Less than an hour left. Get 'er done y'all.

*bows to Ishy* Thank you for your heroic behaviour.

...oh dear, this is gonna be like in HP right. Anyone got tissues? I'll bawl again if I see Snape go down again, his last deed to help others... :sad:

That should do it if my math is right. Before I can't say anything anymore, Doc, if you're a new player, protect Nya every night. Everyone else, look to the newer players who aren't very active. Chances are, you'll find a few Mafia hiding there.

And just a personal gut feeling, but watch AH / Dice. Good luck Town. Protect Potter.

*dies*

I had actually made a specific point of including Alan Rickman in my movie villains game that just wrapped up in SG. Never mind that it was Die Hard Rickman, not Snape Rickman. He is good as Snape... but he will never get a better role than Hans Gruber.

I had actually made a specific point of including Alan Rickman in my movie villains game that just wrapped up in SG. Never mind that it was Die Hard Rickman, not Snape Rickman. He is good as Snape... but he will never get a better role than Hans Gruber.

QFT.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ishy (8) - Mish, katiora, dice, Wot13, Bard Babe, Niel, Nyanna, Mashi

Wot13 (6) - Raena, Basel, Ishy, Ironeyes, Tamerya, Razen

Not voting (0)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

A LYNCH WAS ACHIEVED. Scene up shortly.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Ishy (8) - Mish, katiora, dice, Wot13, Bard Babe, Niel, Nyanna, Mashi

Wot13 (6) - Raena, Basel, Ishy, Ironeyes, Tamerya, Razen

Not voting (0)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

A LYNCH WAS ACHIEVED. Scene up shortly.

I'm guessing that my last-minute vote wasn't needed for a majority. I hadn't been sure of the math, and figured I'd better change my vote just in case, but it looks like it didn't matter.

A loud noise resembling a scream rumbled throughout the hall. Everyone pressed their hands to the sides of their heads and looked around, desperately trying to find where the voice had come from. Suddenly, you realized it was coming from your own mouths. You were screaming and you had no idea why.

The noise dropped immediately, the air ringing with silence now instead of the noise that had previously filled it. You looked around to gather your bearings and that's when you realized that one person had been more affected than the rest of you. Unable to get his hands over his ears in time, Professor Snape had dropped dead - his ear drums bursting.

You had no one to blame but yourselves. ( :mad: Killing my bonded. SHAME! But hey, getting a lynch in time to avoid random is good *nods*)

Ishy - Professor Snape - Town Roleblocker has been lynched.

It is now night. Night will end Tuesday, August 7 at 9pm CST or when all night actions have been received.

Archived