DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

You guys are disgustingly cute :P

I feel really bad about this, Marsh (if I may call you that), I don't want to punish you for what Sunrise did. But I agree on the whole buisniss beign fishy, and would have voted him now.

Vote Ironeyes

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one final way to prove I'm town, but I'll wait to reveal it until I get close to being lynched, as it would be detrimental to the town for me to let this information out to easily.

This is the same thing SL said. Don't know that I buy it.

SL?

I only pick cuz I'm so fond of ya Marsh. Just a joke.

And no cracks on Snape. Severus was the Man.

I'll see how this plays out, if I can see by your play a reason to unvote, then I will. Like I said, I have a few others I wouldn't mind taking a look at as well. When I get home from work, I'll get a WoT put together to sort out my thoughts.

Now that's an intriguing position for me. I know how to keep my nose clean, and I know how to help catch scum. But I've never before had to try and clear my own name for someone else's actions. I don't know how on earth to start.

Methinks Ishy is a big too eager to point out everyone's scummy-ness *shifty eyes* Ishy is a very seasoned player, he makes me nervous :P

Ishy is kind of like Mynd; throws FOS's all over the place. The main difference between them is that Mynd has a major tendency to make the game for the town, and Ishy... he has serious talent for winning as scum.

I've never been scum. :rolleyes:

And also, I'm nothing like Mynd. You'd have to drive a railroad spike through his head for me to have a chance at beating him at checkers. He's the real deal, I'm a lowly pretender.

I have one final way to prove I'm town, but I'll wait to reveal it until I get close to being lynched, as it would be detrimental to the town for me to let this information out to easily.

This is the same thing SL said. Don't know that I buy it.

SL?

Sunrise Lord.

Awh sorry you died Dice :( Prof. McGonagall is teh awesome.

Right... Ive got a FoSy gut feeling that Ishy, Raena and Basel ping me the most. It seems to me that the first couple of votes on WoT13 'yesterday' were jokes, and then -assuming shes town - the mafia piled on, and what came after was just the players who were around trying to prevent a no lynch. This just makes sense to me seeing as mafia do often make up the middle part of a train where it seems safest...in my opinion :)

And I don't think Sunrise is scummy at all - there were quite few of us others that didn't hop on the train (absence, or other reasons). Will do some more rereading later, I've already gone back a few pages and the way you three esp. jumped on WoT13 for the numbers thing just seems off.

Good morning :)

Nya, WoT made a scum slip in people's eyes, and that's why she pickd up votes. The way she posted, it came off as her knowing for certain how many scum there are. This is something only the scum team could know with any reasonable degree of certainty. They won't know if there is an SK or other third-party player, but they do know how many on their own team.

Yarr okay I can see why you guys might have thought that...still, it's suspish.

But, I admit I kinda overlooked the exact impact of that statement first time round, just went back and reread, and now I see why.

But all the newest newbies were reading the mafiaz wikis at the time, so I can see how she might've read that somewhere and thought it was like that for every game = posted it as such.

Then again you could be totally right :rolleyes:

As to your comment about those of us after the first couple of votes, which I read as legitiamte responses to her slip and not joke votes at all: this part of your case overlooks one big thing. Who begins a train is dependent very heavily on who is online right after someone makes a slip. WoT made her comment about there being a specific number of mafia at 2:11 PM my time, and I was at work. Ishy and Raena both made their votes before I got home. And that's not even including the time it takes me to catch up with what everyone has posted all day while I've been gone. I got a ping as soon as I read WoT's post, before I even saw that other people had caught it before me. Does having a workday somehow make me scummy? FoS for you calling their serious reactions to a scum slip joke votes. It sounds like you are trying to cast Ishy and Raena as making joke votes in order to put suspicion on the people who followed them.

Quite right on some of the things here, but on the contrary I was judging Razen and Tamerya's votes as jokes, and those that came after as a hopping-on of scummies to set up a train...And as I said, only FoSing yet, so why get all defensive when I havent even voted? :wink::tongue:

Also, tis only you three putting pressure on the formerlySunrise now... found that the WoT13 train didn't work out, next victim?? :P

For your bit about Sunrise: yes, there were others who weren't on WoT's train. But Sunrise was the only one to vote someone else with 1 1/2 hours to deadline, when the vote count was at L-1. At that time, there was a very good chance that if he didn't vote WoT, it would go random. Which means blatant protection of a scummate in my book.

hmm yes, but...he mightnt have known about randoms etc. Like he said, he "wasn't feeling like ganging up tonight", and I totally know what he means lol. I've been having to practice separating general niceness from cutthroat mafiaz since I started playing not long ago. I can see how it would be hard to pile on a lynch one didn't believe in. Even if it was so close to deadline *shrug*

His reason for this vote was just that Ishy has Forsaken in his DM name. And lest we forget, he also had joke voted Ishy earlier in the day:

Vote Ishy. Cause he has the name of the tallest Tower of Midnight.

Nya, your defense of Sunrise is noted.

Lovely :happy: just keep that in mind too when he turns out town, m'kay? :wink:

Oh, welcome to the game Marsh! :smile: I gotta get used to using your name instead of Sunshine's now lol.

First of my bolds:

He knew exactly about the randoms,because after he voted, and before the deadline, he and I had a nice chat about it. I informed of the looming DL and the consequences of a random an hour before the DL hit. So he knew all about it. But you still defending him is noted.

Second of my bolds:

It's already been mentioned, but I just wanted to remind everyone of this statement. Seems you know for certain what his alignment was/is. May need to let Marsh slide for a day. You seem to be the scummiest to this point.

Unvote Marsh. Vote Nya.

I only pick cuz I'm so fond of ya Marsh. Just a joke.

And no cracks on Snape. Severus was the Man.

I'll see how this plays out, if I can see by your play a reason to unvote, then I will. Like I said, I have a few others I wouldn't mind taking a look at as well. When I get home from work, I'll get a WoT put together to sort out my thoughts.

Now that's an intriguing position for me. I know how to keep my nose clean, and I know how to help catch scum. But I've never before had to try and clear my own name for someone else's actions. I don't know how on earth to start.

Methinks Ishy is a big too eager to point out everyone's scummy-ness *shifty eyes* Ishy is a very seasoned player, he makes me nervous :P

Ishy is kind of like Mynd; throws FOS's all over the place. The main difference between them is that Mynd has a major tendency to make the game for the town, and Ishy... he has serious talent for winning as scum.

I've never been scum. :rolleyes:

And also, I'm nothing like Mynd. You'd have to drive a railroad spike through his head for me to have a chance at beating him at checkers. He's the real deal, I'm a lowly pretender.

I was referring to the time you single-handedly won the Star Wars game. Then again, Mynd wasn't in that game.

Guys, we have another DL in less than 24 hours. We need to see some activity.

If you've seen anything that struck you as strange, no matter how small, we need to hear about it. Or if you just happen to agree with something that someone else has noticed, say so and vote. If we have a second random occur, then we'll all have to deal with Kae and Key's imagination. Trust me, you don't want that. Scary.

That includes you too scum team. Jump on a Townie train and make it happen. It sucks that I need to be coaching a Mafia team, but activity of any kind right now to get the game moving.....it benefits us all. Crappy as that sounds. :mad: I'll take the FoS's that follow if it gets Kae and Key's game moving.

Ok, so with my vote, Ironeyes got the most votes of those voted. And then, suddenly Ishy turns around and changes his vote. Suspicious much? Im thinking you're scum and protecting your scum friend.

Oh and Key; You and Ishy are disgustingly cute. But maybe that's because, if Ishy is scum, then he's disgusting, and you're cute :P

Oh I won't disagree with your logic. But of course, if you're scum and are trying to lead people astray, you need a water-proof reason, so people won't suspect you. But the timing was off for me.

I'm sticking to my vote on Ironsun, because of reasons stated before. But I am keeping my eye on you.

That includes you too scum team. Jump on a Townie train and make it happen. It sucks that I need to be coaching a Mafia team, but activity of any kind right now to get the game moving.....it benefits us all.

Ishy, if you are town, this is hilariously ironic. Of course, if you're scum, this is scummy. But I'd been leaning toward you as town, so I will choose to find it amusing.

People I'm looking at (in no particular order):

Niel - mostly a gut feeling, but also the way he's been acting, asking for summary so he wouldn't have to read the entire thread, for example. Just strikes me as odd.

IronRise - protecting a teammate (WoT13)? Maybe he's a symp? Or just inexperience?

WoT13 - was thisclose to a lynch but made it. I feel that lynching either IronRise or WoT13 would answer some questions.

Nyanna - it's been mostly a gut feeling so far.

The inactive ones.

Everyone who didn't vote for WoT13.

Everyone else. :dry:

I'm going to read the thread again, then I'm going to vote. I probably won't be around too much today and tomorrow as we've got a friend coming to visit, but I'll make sure to vote before he gets here and then I'll probably be able to pop in to see how things are going.

Archived