DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

Rules:

1. Day 1 will have no deadline, unless the game starts to drag. Days thereafter will be 72 hours long, night will be 48 hours, or until all NA’s are received. Weekends count as half days.

2. NO personal insults. Refer to #14

3. Don’t game the mod.

4. Do not quote any portion of any conversation I have had with you. This includes QT’s, PM’s, IM’s, smoke signals, text messages, laser lights, and any other form of communication.

5. Don’t discuss the game except on a designated QT or on the game thread.

6. PM us with any questions. You may get a PAFO, but ask anyway.

7. No self-votes.

8. You may vote for no lynch.

9. Penalties for rule breaking may range from a PR to a modkill.

10. Inactive players will be replaced without warning.

11. We don’t like inactivity. If the game is inactive, we may make things more interesting….

12. Votes/unvotes must be in bold and red.

13. No editing.

14. GFY

15. This is a hammer game.

16. One “bah” post after you’re dead. NO game info may be contained in that post.

Player roster:

1. Nyanna

2. Katiora

3. dice 2.0 (replaced AH)

4. Niel, Professor Flitwick, vanilla, town, modkilled Day 3

5. The Bard Babe (replaced Arez)

6. Tamerya

7. Misheru, Neville Longbottom, Doctor, town, NK'd Night 3

8. Mashiara

9. Raena

10. Ishy - Professor Snape - Town Roleblocker, Lynched Day 2

11. wheeloftime 13, Hermione Granger, town, vanilla, NK'd Night 2

12. Razen, Professor Sprout, vanilla, town, Lynched Day 3

13. Basel

14. Volke, random lynch Day 1, no coroner report

15. Ironeyes (replaced Sunrise Lord)

16. Dice - Professor McGonagall, vanilla, town, NK'd Night 1

Backups:

1. Cyan

2. Daruya

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok newbies: Today will consist of joke votes and then we shall decide if someone is acting scummy and eventually lynch that person.

I am currently in the mood to go overboard with the joke votes.

Vote Ishy because I've not played with him in a while. Unvote because Drunk MaifaTM is amusing

Vote Volke because he misbehaved while I was on LOA. Unvote because he's paid for it already :P

Vote Nyan because she hasn't finished the drawings yet. Unvote because I know she's been sick.

Vote Sunshine because the sun has done evil things to my garden. And I leave this because I have no reason to unvote XD

AH, -300 points for posting before the other mod! (Though thanks for letting the newbies know about the joke votes.)

300px-Hog2warts.jpg

Welcome to players to the land of magic, muggle-borns (some), and mayhem (*cough*FredandGeorge*cough*)!

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is once again opening its doors, so soon you'll be heading off to your Houses, planning pranks, snogging in mysterious corners, and getting ready for your classes to begin.

First, however, we'd like you to join us in the Dining Hall as we've some news to tell you.

Harry-Potter-dining-hall-001.jpg

Despite all our efforts to keep the school safe, we have some imposters in our midst! Death eaters who would like to see Hogwarts infested with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and his vile teachings. We need your help to ferret (teehee) out the villians and once again make our school the fortress we need it to be.

Playing may commence!

Archived