DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sun rises and as the Hall fills with light, you all open your eyes, smack your lips and start getting around for the day.

Well, all but one of you.

Dice - Professor McGonagall, vanilla, town has been night killed.

Day 2 begins now. Your Deadline is Saturday, August 5th at 10pm CST.

I will have Kae update the OP to reflect this as soon as she can.

Sunrise didn't want WoT lynched for some reason. Very scummy. Until I hear a reason why I shouldn't vote him, that's where I'm leaning. If anyone else has any opinions to offer, I'm all ears. I said yesterday that there were a few people I wouldn't mind looking at also.

Sorry Dice. We'll avenge ya bro.

Ethics, in a nutshell.

Ishy is town?

Firstly, Mafia is a game where ethics go out the window. I'd lynch my mother to win. It's just a game. So are you saying that you'd never be a hammer vote on anyone, just because it's "mean?" *headdesk*

Secondly, yes, Ishy is Town.

Sunrise didn't want WoT lynched for some reason. Very scummy. Until I hear a reason why I shouldn't vote him, that's where I'm leaning. If anyone else has any opinions to offer, I'm all ears. I said yesterday that there were a few people I wouldn't mind looking at also.

Sorry Dice. We'll avenge ya bro.

Sunrise went out of his way to prevent a lynch yesterday, and didn't show any indications of being town. Voting someone nowhere near the lead in votes that close to DL, based solely on their user name? I smell scum.

Awh sorry you died Dice :( Prof. McGonagall is teh awesome.

Right... Ive got a FoSy gut feeling that Ishy, Raena and Basel ping me the most. It seems to me that the first couple of votes on WoT13 'yesterday' were jokes, and then -assuming shes town - the mafia piled on, and what came after was just the players who were around trying to prevent a no lynch. This just makes sense to me seeing as mafia do often make up the middle part of a train where it seems safest...in my opinion :)

And I don't think Sunrise is scummy at all - there were quite few of us others that didn't hop on the train (absence, or other reasons). Will do some more rereading later, I've already gone back a few pages and the way you three esp. jumped on WoT13 for the numbers thing just seems off.

Good morning :)

.... I haven't posted a lot.. mostly because I just haven't been around a lot and when I have been here I've been sitting back watching. I have to say that mostly I agree with Nyanna.. Though I do think it is mildly suspicious that Sunrise didn't go ahead and vote for WOT when it was obvious that, that was the only person that would possibly get lynched that day... However, in some ways I can't blame him.. If he HAD voted and WOT is town, then ya'll would have said he was suspicious for being the hammer vote... So really he's screwed either way. I mean if I really thought WOT wasn't mafia and I was him I'd have a hard time voting for her too... This way we have no clue who was killed.. which is actually not awesome... it could have been town or mafia or even our doc or cop... and we won't know till the game is over... So here we are on day 2, not knowing any more than we knew on day 1...

I do think it is suspicious how ishy, raena and basel have all ganged up, however the more I look at it the more it looks like a WIFOM instance... "surely the mafia wouldn't all gang up together at the very beginning of mafia." "but would they do it thinking that any experienced player would say they would never do that and any inexperienced player might not notice"... etc... *sighs*

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Sunrise (2) Ishy, Basel

Sunrise has asked to be replaced, and we are also replacing Arez for inactivity. I or Key will let you know as soon as we have confirmed backups to step in.

So we'll wait and see then. I personally believed that Sunrise's vote was very scummy that close to the deadline, but he also brought up a very good point on Nya and Arez (who is being replaced now).

Oh. Hmm. Interesting. At this point I'm inclined to think inexperience contributed to Sunrise's behaviour. (Which I agree was very scummy.)

Misheru, I don't know how common it is to ask to be replaced. Maybe someone who has played more recently than I have can answer.

Welcome to the game Mersh. Too bad you're having to replace someone that made it completely apparent that you're Mafia. Harsh.

I am not mafia, and I am not responsible for Sunrise Lord making mistakes. Glad to see you again, too.

Archived