DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If people don't vote, then we can't control who gets lynched, it will be randonly decided. Could be the Cop or Doc who gets lynched. Bad thing is, in random lynches, you don't get a Coroner Report telling what role, if any, the person that died had. Nor do you find out if they were Mafia or Town. Randoms are just bad, bad news.

That's Deadline.

Vote Count:

Ishy (1): Sunrise

Aiel Heart (3): Niel, Mish, dice

Tamerya (1): wot13

Mish (1) - Nya

WOT13 (8) – Razen, Tamerya, Ishy, Raena, Basel, Mashiara, volke, AH

Players not voting (2): Arez, Katiora

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

A LYNCH WAS NOT ACHIEVED.

Scene coming up shortly.

You are all sleeping in the Dining Hall to ensure that everyone is safe. Too bad for you that there are some amongst you that are working for He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. A shout sounds in the middle of the night and when you wake, you find that one of you is missing.

As a result of your inability to decide, Volke has been randomly lynched.

Night will end Wednesday, August 1st, 10PM CST or when all night actions have been received. I suggest NAs be sent in as soon as you can.

If tomorrow (game day) isn't interesting....Kae and I will be forced to make it interesting....

So Volke could have been the Doc. Or Cop. Or Mafia. Now we don't know. For Town to lose such a power role on Day One could cripple us for the rest of the game.

Not only that, but Volke played a clean game till now and certainly didn't deserve to be killed off because people won't come to a majority.

*sigh*

I don't know about anyone else, but Sunrise has gone pretty high on my suspect list now. I'm guessing he was aiming for a random lynch cause the odds would favor town getting hit, or to keep WoT13 from getting a majority. So he deliberately avoided hammering, and voted someone else with the specific intent of making it go random.

I don't know about anyone else, but Sunrise has gone pretty high on my suspect list now. I'm guessing he was aiming for a random lynch cause the odds would favor town getting hit, or to keep WoT13 from getting a majority. So he deliberately avoided hammering, and voted someone else with the specific intent of making it go random.

I was thinking the exact same thing sir.

I can actually understand those that were voting for AH, she was my target for tomorrow anyway, but Nya, Arez, Katiora and Sunrise are the four that now need to be looked at. Still staying in the joke vote stage, or worse, not voting at all so close to DL? Nah, not gonna fly. Those four obviously didn't want WoT13 lynched, or wanted it to go random. Neither is acceptable.

I voted knowing that two more people hadn't voted and that if they did majority would be reached. They didn't and random happened.

You voted one hour before deadline. And were counting on two players we haven't heard from in days to jump in and vote to lynch? We only needed one more vote for a majority at that point, yet you waste it on me because my last name is "Forsaken." One hour from a DL.....

You didn't want WoT lynched, that's the only explanation. Why so desperate to protect her?

There's a time for joke or pointless votes and one hour from DL ain't it. So far, your wasted vote is the scummiest act in the game. Just made yourself tomorrows target.

Archived