DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

Don't read unless you've watched HP7:

I was sad when Moody died, even though it was off-screen.

Did you not read the books hon?

The movies are good enough for me. I never had much interest in the books.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay everyone, we have less than 24 hours until the deadline. We have to come to a majority or the lynch will go random and we don't want that. For one, we'll get no info on the one lynched and secondly, it's kinda disrespectful to the mods who put their time and effort into running this game for us. Let's see some activity y'all.

Could we get a vote count please lovely Mod Goddesses?

Vote Count:

Sunrise (1): AH

Aiel Heart (1): Niel

Tamerya (1): wot13

Arez (1) - Mashi

Mish (1) - Nya

Nya (1) - Mish

WOT13 (6) – Razen, Tamerya, Volke, Ishy, Raena, Basel

Players not voting (3): Arez, dice, sunrise

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. (Figured I should probably tell ya'll that one of these days...)

Blahblahblah.... Lots of joke votes and none of them really stick out more than others. I guess what seems weirdest is that Basel and Volke both voted but then unvoted in the same post. I know we’re all just joke voting and will unvote these eventually but in the same vote might as well just have not happened at all (I note that Raena also noticed this)

Drunk MafiaTM...

I'm game for battle shots.

Also what's up with voting for someone and then unvoting in the same post? Seems kind of pointless. Is this a new thing?

Nah, just our way of letting everyone know that we luv 'em before we start getting bloodthirsty and going for the jugular.

Hinting Fenrir Greyback much?

Role fishing much?

FOS at Agnes.

Maybe just scumhunting. Fail much.

*shudders* Oh jeez I really identify with teh girl but I hate the name XD

This exchange could prove interesting later.

Cola conversation

VOTE: AH

Because if she's voting randomly ... she must be scum ... Have no time to explain about to get on a plane!

This is all voting randomly... What need is there to explain further?

Yuckeh coke. :P

Nyan's a butcher! :o

I must be scummeh, KILL MEEEE

JESTER :P (Seriously though... Just noting)

lol... it's common logic because it says that the mafia know who each other are, so, they will then vote someone who isn't among the three that they know because they know who the townspeople are. And I put the ninja because I'm saying BEWARE of everyone...

She’s got the basics of this down ;)

Ishy jumps on her about the number thing, Raena follows... QT is unclouded for Sunshine, WoT13 explains where she got the numbers, Ishy explains that that’s not always the exact case, Basel votes her for it.

Cooking my dinner. Lol.

Ah. So what are you and the gang cooking up over in the QT?

Ishy’s made a couple comments like this this game. Another was telling me to concede early because mafia always loses epically when Kae has a hand in modding. Trying too hard seem townie? Then again he’s an experienced player and probably wouldn’t make that mistake even if he might be a bit rusty... Still just noting it.

....And his next post has another one <.< >.>

Nyan responds jokingly saying that she didn’t remember there being a widescreen in the QT. Probably joking but still interesting.

Razen leaves his vote saying that he thinks that WoT13 is scum based on how she’s been acting.

Basel’s refusal to read the books is clearly scummy. The books are SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I think that WoT13 logicked out the number. Nothing else has really stuck out to me as far as she goes.

Looking over what I have noticed, I’m seeing Ishy’s name the most. For now I’ll go that way. Welcome back :P Vote Ishy

Because if she's voting randomly ... she must be scum ... Have no time to explain about to get on a plane!

Aren't most people voting more or less randomly at this point, though? "Joke voting" I believe it's called?

I would like to hear from Niel. What's so special about Aiel Heart voting randomly? Everyone else was doing it too. And how convenient that you didn't have time to explain...

• Community Administrator

Wow, Aiel Heart. Are we supposed to be reading that much into everyone's posts???

According to your research, Nyanna seems the scummiest!

Unvote Arez.

Vote Nyanna.

~Mashiara

Vote Count:

Sunrise (1): AH

Aiel Heart (1): Niel

Tamerya (1): wot13

Mish (1) - Nya

Nya (2) - Mish, Mashi

WOT13 (6) – Razen, Tamerya, Volke, Ishy, Raena, Basel

Players not voting (3): Arez, dice, sunrise

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline, Monday July 30th, 10pm CST.

This is all voting randomly... What need is there to explain further?

Yuckeh coke. :P

Nyan's a butcher! :o

:laugh:

I must be scummeh, KILL MEEEE

JESTER :P (Seriously though... Just noting)

Interesting… I’ve never played in a game with a jester :P

lol... it's common logic because it says that the mafia know who each other are, so, they will then vote someone who isn't among the three that they know because they know who the townspeople are. And I put the ninja because I'm saying BEWARE of everyone...

She’s got the basics of this down ;)

Ishy jumps on her about the number thing, Raena follows... QT is unclouded for Sunshine, WoT13 explains where she got the numbers, Ishy explains that that’s not always the exact case, Basel votes her for it.

Yeah I’ve feel that pings too. Imo WoT13’s statement wasn’t scummy-smelling, just a newbie trying to get assurance on the situation in any mafia game…but meh. Not so interested on a train on her, I don’t think she’s a scumster for what’s been uttered til now.

Wow, Aiel Heart. Are we supposed to be reading that much into everyone's posts???

According to your research, Nyanna seems the scummiest!

Unvote Arez.

Vote Nyanna.

~Mashiara

According to?? Heart never said such a thing! :ohmy:

Just pointed out my most scarsamy posts that could also be actual statements from a Mafioso but which a scummy would never say if they know what’s good for them… or would they? *sips WIFOM* :P

Also, XD I have a MishMashi train :P

Archived