DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol... it's common logic because it says that the mafia know who each other are, so, they will then vote someone who isn't among the three that they know because they know who the townspeople are. And I put the ninja because I'm saying BEWARE of everyone...

lol... it's common logic because it says that the mafia know who each other are, so, they will then vote someone who isn't among the three that they know because they know who the townspeople are.

Naturally. Just FYI, the mafia team also have a secret Quicktopic where they discuss who to kill. They're sneaky like that...

lol... it's common logic because it says that the mafia know who each other are, so, they will then vote someone who isn't among the three that they know because they know who the townspeople are. And I put the ninja because I'm saying BEWARE of everyone...

13. No editing.

Uh oh. Never, EVER edit a post in mafia O.o

unvote

VOTE Wot13 because she'd only know that if she was scummy...

Tamerya, for the rest of this day phase, you must make fun of Slytherin house in every post. Be creative.

WOT13, for the rest of this day phase, you must post in rhyme, like Peeves talks.

The next person to edit a post will be modkilled.

Do you know something that we don't WoT? Like the number of scum in the game? And how would you know this?

Unvote. Vote WoT13.

unvote

Tamerya, for the rest of this day phase, you must make fun of Slytherin house in every post. Be creative.

WOT13, for the rest of this day phase, you must post in rhyme, like Peeves talks.

Does anyone else find it funny that Ms. Kae edited a post in which she was bitching about editing? This made me chuckle.

Still love ya though.

Oh and by "that", I mean zat, which is zis:

unvote

Does anyone else find it funny that Ms. Kae edited a post in which she was bitching about editing? This made me chuckle.

Still love ya though.

Ah, but I am teh moddess. I am allowed. So is teh Key :tongue:

lol... it's common logic because it says that the mafia know who each other are, so, they will then vote someone who isn't among the three that they know because they know who the townspeople are.

Naturally. Just FYI, the mafia team also have a secret Quicktopic where they discuss who to kill. They're sneaky like that...

*squints* How would you know this, hmmm? Vote Nyan, cause she knows this.

The Mafia always have a QT to communicate offthread with Sunrise. The number of scum in any given game, is fluid however. It's never constant. So someone indicating that they know the number of Mafia in any given game indicates that they know something that only the Mafia would know.

Archived