DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

Wow, I step out to dinner and come back to a dead game. What are all of you doing?

Watching teh start of Olympics >.>

Ah. So what event is showing over there on the QT bigscreen? :biggrin:

And I see it bothers you, so I won't call you Agnes anymore Agnes.

Last time I looked we didn't have a widescreen over in the- OOOOOOOOPS :rolleyes:

Thank yoo Ishmachiah *curtseys* :tongue:

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I step out to dinner and come back to a dead game. What are all of you doing?

Watching teh start of Olympics >.>

Ah. So what event is showing over there on the QT bigscreen? :biggrin:

And I see it bothers you, so I won't call you Agnes anymore Agnes.

Last time I looked we didn't have a widescreen over in the- OOOOOOOOPS :rolleyes:

Thank yoo Ishmachiah *curtseys* :tongue:

gru.jpg

Having drunk maifa, of course. I was at the bar. I walked home so I didnt need any DD or nothing. The one woman tending bar is quitting, so I bought her a shot.

Having drunk maifa, of course. I was at the bar. I walked home so I didnt need any DD or nothing. The one woman tending bar is quitting, so I bought her a shot.

Bought her a shot? That's it? Oh Basel, so disappointed. She was obviously vulnerable due to the impending career change, was obviously ready to drink due to accepting your shot, and yet you're here on DM? For shame. We shouldn't be hearing from you until check out time tomorrow. :tongue:

As I'm completely and totally baked right now, and no way could I possibly keep it PG13, I'll be refraining from responding to said thread.

But you know what you do with drunken Warders. C'mon......you know. :wink:

Oooo, I know! :baalzamon:

It was only the dressage today, so no worries. Tomorrow is the jumping. And the cross country itself is when I'm at work on Monday >.< bugger!

Noooooooooooooo!!! We'll be driving up into the altiplano for hiking on Monday :(((

I'm happy to leave my vote on Mish for now, cos she won't be able to watch it either and tell me all about it! >:P

Bought her a shot? That's it? Oh Basel, so disappointed. She was obviously vulnerable due to the impending career change, was obviously ready to drink due to accepting your shot, and yet you're here on DM? For shame. We shouldn't be hearing from you until check out time tomorrow. :tongue:

Well, I knew that she is in a relationship and is quite happy with the guy she is with. So maybe I'm too ethical to go there.

Good Guy Basel! Hitting on people who are taken is so rude. I don't exactly experience it often (Im not out much, and Im not exactly the kind of girl that gets looked at alot), but when it happens it's always douchebags who don't take no as a no and don't give a rat's as... errr, behind, when I tell them Im married. "Yeah but Im so much better than him bebbeh, you should ditch him and get with me". Hah. As if.

Archived