DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HP WEEK Mafia Game: GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS!

Sakaea

Neither of those votes make sense

Heart being all anyalyctical makes me bs-meter ping <.<

Unvote Nya

Vote Heart

Analytical is how this game is played. We have very little time left so it was time to get the game moving

ive noticed AH has been doing this analytical WoTs lately they can be helpful.

i think im gonna vote her tho cause shes over reading on the noob

vote Aiel Heart

What?

1) WoT13 was the highest train

2) I said that she did NOT seem scummy to me

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Ishy (1): AH

Aiel Heart (3): Niel, Mish, dice

Tamerya (1): wot13

Mish (1) - Nya

Nya (1) - Mashi

WOT13 (5) – Razen, Tamerya, Ishy, Raena, Basel

Players not voting (3): Arez, sunrise, Volke

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline, Monday July 30th, 10pm CST.

Morning everyone.

Wow.. I don't get to get on much on the weekend and ya'll go all crazy on me with the posts... *sighs*

Vote Count:

Sunrise (1): AH

Aiel Heart (1): Niel

Mish (1) - Nya

Nya (2) - Mish, Mashi

WOT13 (6) – Razen, Tamerya, Volke, Ishy, Raena, Basel

Players not voting (3): Arez, dice, sunrise

and i is not counting 16 in that list.. but i think i know who's missing.. lol

I have to say.. I unvoted and now I have no clue who to put my vote on...

I think it's weird how all the sudden two people are piling on AH... for reasons that have no backing... all she said was that she didn't think WOT's comments were anything beyond not having experience.. how is that over analytical?? She didn't vote for WOT her's is still on Sunrise.. Maybe Mish and Dice could explain a little more their sudden decision to jump on AH??

• Community Administrator
According to?? Heart never said such a thing! :ohmy:

Just pointed out my most scarsamy posts that could also be actual statements from a Mafioso but which a scummy would never say if they know what’s good for them… or would they? *sips WIFOM* :P

Exactly my point, Nyanna. :P

Also, this article proves it!

wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM

~Mashiara

At this point, unless a flurry of activity occurs, we're going to get a random. And random lynches=bad. I'm keeping my vote where it is for now, but I will be checking before deadline to see if anything has changed.

Wow.. I don't get to get on much on the weekend and ya'll go all crazy on me with the posts... *sighs*

Vote Count:

Sunrise (1): AH

Aiel Heart (1): Niel

Mish (1) - Nya

Nya (2) - Mish, Mashi

WOT13 (6) – Razen, Tamerya, Volke, Ishy, Raena, Basel

Players not voting (3): Arez, dice, sunrise

and i is not counting 16 in that list.. but i think i know who's missing.. lol

I have to say.. I unvoted and now I have no clue who to put my vote on...

I think it's weird how all the sudden two people are piling on AH... for reasons that have no backing... all she said was that she didn't think WOT's comments were anything beyond not having experience.. how is that over analytical?? She didn't vote for WOT her's is still on Sunrise.. Maybe Mish and Dice could explain a little more their sudden decision to jump on AH??

Obviously I'm scum.

No, Im just a newbie that's still trying to figure out how to play this game. I have no idea what's normal or not. I was just trying to be an active player.

AH, did you really just vote me for being active? Because you "saw Ishy's name the most?" If it wouldn't be interpreted as an OMGUS! I would have no problem switching to you. Plus, we just don't have the time to lynch you now. But come tomorrow, assuming both of us make it past the seemingly inevitable random, you can expect my vote.

And c'mon people, don't sign up if you have no intention of playing. Mafia requires daily activity, if you can't provide it, please step aside and let someone else take your place. 5 hours left.

So, random killings are bad? Okay.

Unvote Nyanna.

Vote WoT13

~Mashiara

Generally, yes, Mashi. Randoms are bad for Scum or for Town. It can hit anyone, even if that person has a role. Losing a power role can be bad for either team. Losing a vanilla or "normal" person is bad too, but not nearly as bad as losing a power role that could make the difference between winning the game or not.

Im all confused so I'll just stick with mine too.

I feel it's a bit of a bad mix of players, ca 50/50 complete n00bs and very seasoned players. I guess after a couple of days most of us n00bs will be out :P

• Community Administrator

I'm disappointed with the lack of activity :(. I was all excited to co-lead my first game!

I just don't know what to do! Tell me what to do and I'll do it!

I'm around DM everyday, so I'll jump in, but all I saw was posts about drinking. :P Is that what we're supposed to be doing?

~Mashiara

Well, it's not something one person can do love, though thanks for asking!

Mostly, it's about posting your thoughts and reacting to what others post. You know how AH has posted a WoT (wall of text) with quotes? Most of the time the majority of people will get into that over the course of the game heh.

First day can definitely be slow though. Hopefully it'll pick up on Day 2! Mostly, just sharing thoughts and ideas are best.

Vote Count:

Ishy (1): AH

Aiel Heart (3): Niel, Mish, dice

Mish (1) - Nya

WOT13 (7) – Razen, Tamerya, Ishy, Raena, Basel, Mashiara, volke

Players not voting (3): Arez, sunrise, Katiora

(that's about 75 minutes)

*pokes people*

Come on you lot.

Sorry I've been scarce today, my hard-drive blew up, and I'm on a loaner computer right now. I don't have access to any of my documents, or saved websites, or anything, it's driving me nuts. Should have my computer back by tomorrow night tho.

Archived