DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a realisation of why turin was killed. The mafia must have felt under pressure from turin's and ironeyes' scrutiny, and so didn't want the role-blockers to block them at night. So can anyone remember who turin and ironeyes were suspicious of?

To clarify, Either turin or Ironeyes must have openly said they were suspicious of someone so that someone NKed turin, so the mafia were under pressure because they knew that turin and ironeyes would target who they found suspicious and the mafia didn't want the NA blocked.

I dont think Darthe is a symp. My thoughts.

Look how the bad guys have flipped so far. Nolder flipped mafia not symp. How partner flips town. Nolder admits to bussing Niel day 1. So Nol was either already a symp or was recruited day 1. I think he was a symp as the recruiting appears to be a NA based on Lily absorbing one night 3.

John also flips mafia. Converted by accident by Lily. But Basel flipped symp. I don't think john was a symp before his conversion. My opinion.

Andrew flips symp. Based on my belief from what the previous flips tell us I doubt highly that Darthe is a symp. Both Nol and Basel admitted to getting secondary PM from the mod. If both parts of the team were symps those PM would be unnecessary.

I would say the symps are hidden in amongst the partners and no one is above suspicion. This is why I am advocating we start views with the vig team. They have the power to kill.

Last thing, what if the symps know not only who the mafia are which seems apparent by Basel trying to vet AJ, but also who the other symps are. They might not have QT access but could still follow each other's leads.

Darthe I think sending the kill to Lily to save for tomorrow would be best. I also think that a Razen lynch tomorrow is best. Kill the known bad guys when you can.

Wombat and Nya, which of you first brought up the idea to kill Andrew? I am sure that you discussed it but who drove for it more.

She has been able to absorb every other action. You could ask her if she thinks it will go thru.

Also David you may be the scummiest cop I have ever seen. The fact that Tress has been too quiet is also unsettling.

Thanks Wombat. I hope you are too. To be able to confirm you guys would make me sleep better. The kill record is strong. But BG is devious.

I agree that we can't trust anything Razen says. He is pretty much confirmed bad guy.

Would have preferred nya but Darthe is okay too.

Ok, guys it looks like Turin really found the vig team suspicious. He also said I was the scummiest cop ever. I put that there to show I'm not hiding anything, and not being biased. But I think he particularly found Nya suspicious.

Official Vote Count

Peace(7): Wombat, David, Lenlo, Despo, Razen, Tress, Darthe

FoS - David, Len, Razen, Tress. And although Despo's seemed town till now... The way he's been hounding Peace who flipped town just put him back on my ping radar >:(

:rolleyes: You're FOS'ing us because we lynched someone who had a very good chance of flipping scum? This is a majority game, and the majority thought that way. Sounds to me like you knew that he'd flip town. It's easy to get on your high horse after the fact, but I didn't see you in there trying to defend him or provide a counter argument as to why you thought he wasn't scum.

Our view has been submitted.

What we submitted was my idea, for the record, and I hope we will have good news for you in the morning.

Obviously the choice of view target will not be revealed until then. Carry on with your night actions... *hoping for the best*

Grrrrr. Really thought we had a good shot at scum there.

Do we know if Moon was online? If she was and didn't come to his defense, I wanna know why.

No, I haven't been online. I've been working.

And sleeping.

I opened the QT to find that my partner was dead.

Vote Count:

Niel(13): Nolder, Despo, David, Arez, Basel, Turin, Mynd, Tress, Kathleen, Andrew, Lily, Darthe, EP

Arez(2): Nyanna, Niel

Dice(1): Rand

Kat(1): Tiinker

EP(1): AJ

Not Voting(6): Lessa, Peace, Dice, John Snow, Razen, Lenlo

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to Lynch

THAT'S A LYNCH!

Official Vote Count

No Lynch (15): Despo, Rand, Tress, Andrew, David, Dice, Alanna, Darthe, Basel, Anonymous, Wombat, Lenlo, Nyanna, Turin, John

David (2): Ironeyes, Nolder

Dice(1): Lily,

Lenlo(1): Razen

Not Voting (4): Arez, Moon, Peace, Tiinker

With 22 alive and active it takes 12 to Lynch.

That's a No Lynch!

Official Vote Count

Basel(12): Nolder, Razen, Lenlo, Turin, Lily, Darthe, Wombat, Despo, Nyanna, Peace, David, Ironeyes

Despo (6): Andrew, Rand, Tress, AJ, Dice, Basel

Nolder(1): Moon

Darthe ( 1) : JohnSnow

Not Voting (2): Arez, Tiinker

With 22 alive and active it takes 12 to Lynch.

http://www.timeandda...04&msg=Deadline

Deadline Tuesday @ 9 PM CT.

Lynch Achieved!

Official Vote Count

Rand(11): Razen, Tress, Moon, Tiinker, Peace, Darthe, Lenlo, Andrew, Despo, Ironeyes, Turin

Not Voting(9): Nolder, Lily, Wombat, Nyanna, David, Rand, Dice, JohnSnow, Arez,

With 20 alive and active it takes 11 to Lynch.

http://www.timeandda...04&msg=Deadline

Deadline Monday @ 9 AM CT.

THAT'S A LYNCH!

Official Vote Count

Arez(10): David, Turin, Despo, Tress, Dice, Ironeyes, Peace, Moon, Andrew, Darthe

John(2): Lily, Wombat

Not Voting(6): Nyanna, JohnSnow, Arez, Razen, Tiinker,Lenlo,

With 18 alive and active it takes 10 to Lynch.

http://www.timeandda...4&msg=Deadline#

Deadline Tuesday @ Noon CT

THAT'S A LYNCH

Official Vote Count

JohnSnow(8): Turin, Ironeyes, Nyanna, Lily, Moon, Despo, Lenlo, David

Not Voting(6): JohnSnow, Razen, Tress, Peace, Darthe, Wombat

With 14 alive and active it takes 8 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

That's a lynch!

Quoted for reference.

What instantly jumps out to me is that Peace def has a scummier voting record. I don't like how they both opted out of the No Lynch vote, it could be scum trying to look town by pretending no lynch is bad for town. Moon even had a post well after the no lynch had hammered where she was talking against the no lynch. Posts like that way after the hammer really bother me. Another vote that stood out to me was Moon's throway vote on Nol when everyone was voting Basel.

It occurs to me that Despo accused me of scummyness when I voted for Nol instead of Basel. If I'd voted for Basel, I'd have been accused of being a scummy bandwagon.

Oh, and I believe that Nol *did* flip scum.

I stood by my thought that No Lynch was a bad idea. Despo seemed to be behind that as well.

FOS despo, FOS.

Despo is not a bad choice if you base lynching on that. I also am still highly suspect Of David (if you're town then act it) and I think it wouldn't hurt us to go for the vig pair. It would be nice of the cops to get a scum read on someone :p. I have the feeling mafias is going to try killing me again tonight. Don't freak out, it'll be okay. :)

Official Vote Count

FoS - David, Len, Razen, Tress. And although Despo's seemed town till now... The way he's been hounding Peace who flipped town just put him back on my ping radar >:(

So Nya your fosing everyone except your partner who was on the Peace train when we thought it had a pretty good chance of catching scum? Mhmm

Now I would like a closer look at Turin and Nya right now. They have both been pinging me.

For Despo I know for a fact that he started town with me this game and there has been only one night where he didnt use the Mirror. Unless that one night was the night they they decided to target him with the recruit then he is still town. I know that I am still town as well.

Official Vote Count

So Nya your fosing everyone except your partner who was on the Peace train when we thought it had a pretty good chance of catching scum? Mhmm

Now I would like a closer look at Turin and Nya right now. They have both been pinging me.

For Despo I know for a fact that he started town with me this game and there has been only one night where he didnt use the Mirror. Unless that one night was the night they they decided to target him with the recruit then he is still town. I know that I am still town as well.

Well im FoSing those who a) were on that train and b) have seemed most scummy to me before/most likely to have been recruited as discussed before.

I'm not on a 'high horse' Razen ...I miss my horse :(... because I've said before Peace pinged me too, and Moon.

Basically no one seems trustworthy in my eyes. With all this recruiting stuff...heck even Womby could be turned now. I don't know who could be who right now, and so am starting anew by suspecting people I've suspected before on that train. It was another really fast one, so I don't think it'd hurt to point out those who were pretty quick to jump on that train *shrug*

Oh and Turin is dead FYI.

Yikes, I missed a whole day. Losing my partner stings, for sure. At least we know my surety that he was town was not inaccurate. I'm going on vacation tomorrow; internet will be hit-and-miss. Don't get worried if I go silent for a day or so. I promise to get on whenever I can.

Lister: Where is everyone Hol?

Holly: They're dead Dave.

Lister: Who is?

Holly: Everybody Dave.

Lister: What Captain Holister?

Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: What Todd Hunter?

Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: What Selby?

Holly: They're all dead, everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: Peterson isn't, is he?

Holly: Everybody is dead Dave.

Lister: Not Chen?

Holly: Gorden Bennet, yes Chen, everybody, everybody's dead Dave.

Lister: Rimmer?

Holly: He's dead Dave, everybody's dead, everybody is dead Dave.

Lister: Wait, are you trying to tell me everybody's dead?

Holly: *slightly under breath* Shouldn't have let him out in the first place!

:reddwarf:

Archived