DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

250px-MasterHandBrawl.jpg

I know you all want it and don't want to hear me babble on... so let's just go straight to the night footage shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Mr. Game and Watch, he too had come obscurity like his pal R.O.B. Most people didn't know he existed, yet he was older than Nintendo's main man Mario. He had been so upset at his friend's passing that he decided to take some things into his own hands that night. He headed to the room of who he thought was most responsible for his buddies death, but on his way there, found his path blocked by a wall of oddly heavy cardboard boxes... well, he knew a way to deal with this... he started his countdown timer for his bomb, luckily he was immune to the explosions created by his own bombs, so this shouldn't be a problem....

------------

Meanwhile, Solid Snake had been lurking around silently taking out those who'd destroyed his partner Sonic the best way he knew how. In the dark. He snuck around picking his targets carefully.... nobody suspected him. They all thought he left town every night. He had them fooled good. He only had a few more targets to go and he'd be authorized for extraction. He grabbed a nearby cardboard box and hid underneath it sneaking to his next target's door. As he creeped through the hall, he heard someone coming and hid next to a pile of other cardboard boxes hoping to blend in, but he bumped the stack and they tumbled down on top of him trapping him and blocking the hallway.... he heard a sizzling sound that sent him into a panic...

-------------

Ness came down the hall looking to go visit Mr. Game & Watch and console him for his loss. As he headed down the hall with a "Feel Better" card he had made, but was confronted with a hallway blocked by boxes. Hmm? Odd that. He used his PK powers and sensed 3 people nearby, 1 of them was trapped under the boxes. "I'll save you!" and Ness dived into the box pile getting ready to use PK Thunder to blow away the boxes...

--------------

Mr. Game & Watch's bomb timer was counting down... when he heard a voice from the other side of the box pile... "I'll save you!" and he attempted to stop his bomb.

*3..... 2..... 1...... bomb disabled*

Whew....

Wait... what was that sizzling sound? he looked at the ground and saw a round bomb roll past him right into the box pile. He turned to run... but...

*KKKAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOM*

hidden01.jpg

Songstress - Ness - Town Cop has been NK'd

hidden08.jpg

Moon - Mr. Game & Watch - Town Watcher has been NK'd

snake.jpg

Razen - Solid Snake - Neutral Vengeful SK has been NK'd

ROB_and_Mr__Game_and_Watch_by_Klashkrool.png

Retro-Nintendo Team has been defeated.

Snake-Sonic-SSBB-G3AR.jpg

3rd-Party Heroes have been defeated.

It is now Day 8.

Deadline Sunday @ 9 PM CT

Such a shame. Ok I know you guys have to take me on my word. We viewed Lenlo last night, and the result was: David is a Good guy. Yeah so that means Lenlo used the mirror that night. Now, for the update on what hapened to my power after Songstress died. Our powers have been diminished so that we may not reach all the minds that we intend and sometimes it may fail. So I suppose what that means is that the viewing is now not 100% successful and that if we send in a view on one person another person will get viewed instead sometimes.

Ok I've looked at the OP thread and had a look at the list of players and their flips. We have viewed Ironeyes, Darthe and Me as town. I will trust Lily's word that Wombat came back as town, and therefore because I trust Lily's word, then I must concede that she is town as well. Wombat I think believes Nya to be town. That is 6 out of the 8 I believe to be town so far. I do believe that Lenlo and Despo are indeed mirrors but not town. So, I'm going to start this off by voting despo. Peace and Moon both flipped town, and despo was pressuring Peace quite hard.

I sent in a kill on Razen last night but I don't see any evidence of myself in the scene.

I know why your kill worked- I blocked his commute ability.

So your power is unaffected by turin's death?

Oh, it was affected. The blocks will be less consistent. Kind of like David's power change. But I think it worked last night.

I sent in a kill on Razen last night but I don't see any evidence of myself in the scene.

I know why your kill worked- I blocked his commute ability.

So your power is unaffected by turin's death?

Oh, it was affected. The blocks will be less consistent. Kind of like David's power change. But I think it worked last night.

You were lucky then. And I still do believe that you are town.

And Wombat why send a kill on Razen when you knew he had his commute ability. Can you explain your reasoning for this?

I had a feeling that maybe his commute was reduced to every other night when Arez died. Also, the possible outcomes were pretty good. Either no one dies or I kill a 3rd party.

And Wombat why send a kill on Razen when you knew he had his commute ability. Can you explain your reasoning for this?

I had a feeling that maybe his commute was reduced to every other night when Arez died. Also, the possible outcomes were pretty good. Either no one dies or I kill a 3rd party.

Ok, that's a reasonable answer which makes sense. You didn't want the risk of killing town so you chose a 3rd party. I can understand that.

Archived