DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well personally it was kinda surprising that Moon flipped town even after all this time. So actuallly the cop viewings hold weight, imo. Since Marsh was viewed as town then he's town in my eyes. And his play has been town all game.

When was Marsh viewed as town?

Thing is, Marsh has laid low for a while now, and his role makes him a prime target for recruitment. Plus, his being recruited could help partially explain why Turin was killed, since the mafia team might have been worried that Turin would snoop out his own partner

One more thing- why does it seem like Marsh apparently hasn't used his role to help town out since Turin died? We've seen at least two anti-town nk's every night since then; Marsh couldn't try to prevent any of those?

Marsh actually tried to block Razen last night iirc but we're not sure if it worked. Also, might be kinda hard to block the scum if they are mirrors.

What are the odds that town gets Power Absorber, Doctor, and Mirror roles? Mirror could also be a very be a useful scum role if there is a town Vig and a town Cop. It would be like Godfather except better because it completely dominates two town power roles.

Darthe (viewed innocent by cop)

Wombat (viewed innocent by cop)

Lenlo (alignment unknown)

Despo (alignment unknown)

Nyanna (partner to vetted town vig)

David (dead partner flipped town Cop)

Lily (dead partner flipped town Power Absorber)

Ironeyes (dead partner flipped town Roleblocker)

If there are remaining original scum, they are Des and Lenlo. Everyone else is vetted as either being town or having a town partner to start the game.

Also I would be willing to with Marsh lynch. He was viewed N4 yes but thats half a game ago. Its Day 8 now. Plenty of time to have been recruited or some such between now and then.

Please explain to me how Marsh could have been recruited with Rand and AJ both dead by the time Marsh was viewed. I find it highly unlikely that BG would have given the mafia more than one recruiting pair as well as a kill.

Everything just clicked for me. We are making this game way too complicated. It's really quite simple. Des and Lenlo are original scum mirrors.

Wrong

Darthe (viewed innocent by cop)

Wombat (viewed innocent by cop)

Lenlo (alignment unknown)

Despo (alignment unknown)

Nyanna (partner to vetted town vig) - Doesnt make her vetted. Look at Nold and Niel.

David (dead partner flipped town Cop)

Lily (dead partner flipped town Power Absorber) - Doesnt vet her still. Again. Nold and Niel.

Ironeyes (dead partner flipped town Roleblocker) - Repeat

If there are remaining original scum, they are Des and Lenlo. Everyone else is vetted as either being town or having a town partner to start the game.

Bolded. So very wrong Wombat

What are the odds that town gets Power Absorber, Doctor, and Mirror roles? Mirror could also be a very be a useful scum role if there is a town Vig and a town Cop. It would be like Godfather except better because it completely dominates two town power roles.

Pretty high actually, as its true.

Meh do what y'all want. You seem to be unwilling to consider any other option besides me and Leno today. You're completely letting your scumdar be colored by the wrong perceptions Wombat.

And listing all those people in your little list as vetted, LOL.

Archived