DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wombat, just in case yall haven't submitted your NA as well, you might as well target Marsh tonight imo. If there's still scum left after tonight, it should be fairly easy to figure out who tomorrow

(just in case you didn't know, Marsh = Ironeyes)

• Club Leader

I really thought that you and Lenlo were a scum team and you were being a believable scum. You know you're good at that, Des. I'm not entirely sure you aren't, still. Obviously Lenlo was not, but that tells us nothing about your alignment. But I think that's less of a possibility than I did before.

Eh me be it's semantics but I look at it this way: ignoring my arguments is pretty much paying them no attention at all, whereas disregarding them is listening to them but not really considering them that much. If you look at your latest reasoning for thinking Nya is town Wombat, it's kinda ridiculous that you still wanted to lynch Lenlo.

Taking my arguments into true consideration might have helped us bag a scum today, or at least keep from losing a valuable town role.

It was more that I thought you and Lenlo were scum.

Eh fair enough I guess.

Btw, I did want to address something about my meta. People generally seem to recognize me as a pretty good mafia player, but in many ways this kinda works against me. For instance, Lily, you say that I am good at being believably townie as scum, but the reality is I really don't get rolled as mafia that often at all, and just about every time I am scum I get lynched, partially at least because I am such a polarizing player. I try to introduce as much wifom as possible when I go down in such situations, but my point is that I'm actually not as good at wriggling out of lynches as scum as you or my reputation might suggest.

Just had to get that out there. Believe it or not, I'm ACTUALLY requesting that yall downplay my mafia skills a tad in the future, I'm really not as good as yall make me out to be! :tongue:

Neither am I but I have to live with the rep they've given me. Get used to it, Des.

Nya will flip town and then I will kill you.

And how are you so sure she'll flip town? Either way, it won't matter to me what happens afterwards, I'll have avenged my partner's death already :biggrin:

And just in case y'all are wondering, YES, I am this spiteful. Something you should know about me in the future

:darkone:

Not sure what I can reveal yet. Bg's rule on night actions is kinda vague. Pretty sure you and Darthe are town, Des. Ironeyes is probably town too but idk. Mixed read on David but I think night actions will tell us a lot there. Scum read on Lily.

Archived