DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

If I'd meant that I would have said that. Other people I FoSed have defended themselves vigorously, and there is good logic about those that were viewed etc, so not voting them. I have no idea why Marsh was voted since Darthe gave no reason and I believe him to be town too.

All in all, I did give the reason that since we are the two most under suspicion, and I concede rightly so - because our situations look the most scummy of the lot right now (unvetted the whole game blahblahblah), and I know I AM town, you could well be a remaining scum member.

Also I completely forgot Marsh was in this game. Him and Nya are at the top of my list right now.

Plus this. My vote is not an OMGUS but how can you accuse me of giving no reasons when you haven't even told us why you suspect me?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup I used the mirror.

At this point I dont trust Nya/Wombat. They are (I think) the only other full team of two left other than me and Despo and I know that I am still town and believe that Despo is as well. I think that Nya and/or Wombat got recruited at some point if they did not start scum. Who better to recruit than the town vig giving your scum team another NK?

Vote Nya

I would be willing to move it to wombat as well.

Ahh then I take it to mean you would shoot me. Good chance of getting me to remove my vote then; I know I'm town and I'm not willing to stake another townie's life on Lenlo's alignment. I don't really see any true casing against him, so I think it's a weak lynch yall are pursuing

Haven't been suspicious of you since the beginning of the game Des, but that kinda pings.

No it doesn't ping. You are not seeing the situation from his perspective which is that he knows he himself is town and believes lenlo to be town as well. So to him it appears that the vig team must have scum in it.

My perspective is that it is likely there are scum in both teams, because there must 2 mafia teams left even if only one mafia member is left in each mafia team.

This for me explains why the mafia are getting 2 NKs as well as the vig. kill. To me also, despo and lenlo have the stronger position over the vig team, because firstly if they started out as town it is unlikely for them to have been successfully recruited due to their mirror ability. (So in their case you have to make a case proving or suggesting that they were mafia from the very beginning.)

Now the vig team have helped the town a lot, but could this have been actually a disguised attempt to kill off other mafia opposition? This is very likely, imo.

And wow the inactivity is amazing here. It's funny that we go from one extreme to the other in this game. ;)

Can you guys unvote Nya? Thanks.

This post tells me that you really believe Nya to be town, which is fair enough. Despo believes Lenlo to be town. We know you are vetted townie since Lily viewed you, relatively recently. So can you see that neither of you are unlikely to budge from your positions?

So you wouldn't be willing to trade you or me for a scum?

Look at it this way. If I pull my vote off Nya, then Lenlo will prob end up getting lynched. If he's town, then we just lost another townie. If he's scum, then you vig kill me, and town loses another townie. In other words, no matter what town will lose another townie going with your reasoning.

Why do you think there have to be two mafia teams left? And why would you think there are two mafia families when we have only seen one mafia family so far?

The answer to the 2 teams is that I know a mafia team have the privelage of a NK. There are have 2 townies NK for the past 2 nights. I don't know how to explain it better than that.

Weren't AJ and Rand both mafia bosses? One mafia team isn't going to have two bosses imo, but I don't understand how they managed to put themselves in a mason team as well, unless they were actually a mason team. So because 2 bosses must mean 2 teams or families.

Look at it this way. If I pull my vote off Nya, then Lenlo will prob end up getting lynched. If he's town, then we just lost another townie. If he's scum, then you vig kill me, and town loses another townie. In other words, no matter what town will lose another townie going with your reasoning.

This is coming from your assumption that Lenlo is town. If we lynched Nya and she turned out town then Wombat would still kill you. That argument is kind of weak because Wombat also believes his partner to be town.

Why do you think there have to be two mafia teams left? And why would you think there are two mafia families when we have only seen one mafia family so far?

The answer to the 2 teams is that I know a mafia team have the privelage of a NK. There are have 2 townies NK for the past 2 nights. I don't know how to explain it better than that.

Weren't AJ and Rand both mafia bosses? One mafia team isn't going to have two bosses imo, but I don't understand how they managed to put themselves in a mason team as well, unless they were actually a mason team. So because 2 bosses must mean 2 teams or families.

Razen flipped Serial Killer. He was responsible for one of the kills.

This is coming from your assumption that Lenlo is town. If we lynched Nya and she turned out town then Wombat would still kill you. That argument is kind of weak because Wombat also believes his partner to be town.

Yeah, I don't really see how who Des votes should be influenced by my vig kill.

Wow, I just looked at the OP and saw Razen was indeed SK. I was under the impression that Razen just flipped survivor. Ok Wombat that makes sense, so Razen was responsible for the 2nd NK if you will.

This changes things from my perspective. Basically I doubt that there would be a 2nd SK. It makes sense that this game had a 3rd party SK and a town vig. This balances the game. If there was another SK this would totally unbalance the game. This means that at the very lest the vig team is not a vig/SK mix but pure vig.

If there is only one family or team of mafia then that means it wouldn't have been in the mafia's interest to recruit one of the vigs. but still allow the vig. to shoot mafia.

Archived