DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Club Leader

Yup I used the mirror.

At this point I dont trust Nya/Wombat. They are (I think) the only other full team of two left other than me and Despo and I know that I am still town and believe that Despo is as well. I think that Nya and/or Wombat got recruited at some point if they did not start scum. Who better to recruit than the town vig giving your scum team another NK?

Vote Nya

I would be willing to move it to wombat as well.

Yes, you voted Nya but you clearly said (twice) that you didn't trust Wombat, so I'll ask again. Do you think my viewing is off or do you think I'm scum, too? You can't have it both ways.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont trust them. The trust? Its not there.With the recruiting around I dont think views hold as much weight as in a normal game. So do I trust your view? Yes. Do I think it is still relevant? No.

You viewed Wombat so for now I am willing to think that he could still be town. Nya was never viewed. I have seen nothing to convince me she is town.

Good lord YOU HAVE BEEN THE WORST/SCUMMIEST COP I'VE EVER SEEN!

WHY did you waste the viewing like that? You could have verified Nya or looked elsewhere to some other lurkers or somewhere but you have now wasted THREE viewings on my team that could have gone elsewhere.

David, just so you know, I plan to never have to play with you in the same game again. Your play has really gotten on mine and others nerves the whole game. I know it's just a game and I shouldn't get myself so worked up, but man if you talked like about a tenth of the time you have, and hopefully hadn't shared your thoughts on who yall should view each night, we would prob be in SUCH a better place right now. Your cop play has been a serious detriment to the town.

That was a bit mean and over the top. If I've played badly that's my problem. If the mafia play better than town and win because of it, then, well, that's mafia, right? Mafia is about the interplay between the players and yes how skilled they are affects the game. But what you kind of said was that I ruined the game for town and maybe for you as well. And I have to disagree there about me ruining the game. Although I do feel I've had a big effect on the game, I hope I didn't make the game less fun for anybody, as I've been having fun playing this game so far. And also apart from the view on Darthe where I didn't really wait for Songstress's input, (but she agreed with it anyway) I've always talked it over with Songstress. Sometimes I would want to view someone and other times I went with Songstress's suggestion. So the things you say about me being a bad cop you have to say to her as well. (Although Songstress I don't believe we were a bad team, and I believe we made reasonable choices). Having said that I was thinking of viewing Nya rather than Lenlo, but Songstress wanted to go for Lenlo, and at least we will get a viewing on me that way without wasting one on me.

And despo, if either of you or lenlo flip town then I will be more confident that Nya is scum and maybe Lily as well. But I would like to set my mind on this for once, and lynch you.

And btw when Peace said:"I'm town"; it sounded very convincing, but I ignored my feelings at that point, and guess what? He flipped town.

So I'll also ask you whatb I asked John and Peace, are you town?

I am town David.

I already said so multiple times, as well as in the post you quoted me on.

And it's starting to get late in the game, and wasting lynches on townies is only gonna hurt us more. Lynching me WILL hurt town's chances of winning this game.

And btw, your whole thing about just asking someone if they're town or scum is ridiculous. You keep thinking it's a good scumhunting technique somehow, but it aint.

Good lord YOU HAVE BEEN THE WORST/SCUMMIEST COP I'VE EVER SEEN!

WHY did you waste the viewing like that? You could have verified Nya or looked elsewhere to some other lurkers or somewhere but you have now wasted THREE viewings on my team that could have gone elsewhere.

David, just so you know, I plan to never have to play with you in the same game again. Your play has really gotten on mine and others nerves the whole game. I know it's just a game and I shouldn't get myself so worked up, but man if you talked like about a tenth of the time you have, and hopefully hadn't shared your thoughts on who yall should view each night, we would prob be in SUCH a better place right now. Your cop play has been a serious detriment to the town.

Was that underlined bit a scum slip? As far as you've revealed Lenlo is the only one you could have talked to and shared with you his annoyance about me. Why did you use the word "others"? Because you shouldn't be talking about this game off this thread.

2 things.

1. David for the love of all that has ever been typed please paragraph your posts. Walls of texts are not easy to read and a simple line between things make it much easier.

2. I think Despo was talking about other players in the game in general.

I am town David.

I already said so multiple times, as well as in the post you quoted me on.

And it's starting to get late in the game, and wasting lynches on townies is only gonna hurt us more. Lynching me WILL hurt town's chances of winning this game.

And btw, your whole thing about just asking someone if they're town or scum is ridiculous. You keep thinking it's a good scumhunting technique somehow, but it aint.

Yes it is a good technique, :tongue: and in this case I have to say you are telling the truth. So I'll unvote despo and vote Nya. We've never really confirmed Nya, and I did want to write this before but I got sidetracked. It's possible in the first half of this game we were witnessing a mafia shootout and after about 4 or 5 game day phases only one team survived. This could very well be the vig team, who not only have their Mafia NK but also their SK kill as well. In fact they could be a 3rd party and not mafia at all, as SKs are 3rd party, I think. Which would then make Lily the final mafia member., but I don't know. So Nya can you tell me if you are town?

2 things.

1. David for the love of all that has ever been typed please paragraph your posts. Walls of texts are not easy to read and a simple line between things make it much easier.

Ok, I'll put spaces between the lines. It would be hard reading that on phones, I realise. But how would despo know if other people were also getting annoyed?

I can't get over the fact that Wombat and Nya have been a massive help to the town by killing off mafia members off one by one and we lynched a few as well. Now let's they were but one of a few mafia teams. The only thing they know is that they are mafia, but they wouldn't know who the rest of the mafia are.

But they still got very lucky with their vig. shots, and killed a few mafia in a row.

I just realised something now which explains why there have been two extra kills as well as the vig. shots. There are 2 mafia teams still alive and each have a NK. Now these "teams" could have been whittled down to one member each. So we are not looking for more than 2, and maximum 3. I mean if there were 4 left mafia would have already one because they've got the town's numbers equal to their own, so this must mean we've a ration of either 5/3 or 6/2.

Also the mafia could have access to their mason qt as well as their mafia qt. So on the mason qt they submit ther normal NAs, then move to the mafia qt and submit their NKs.

So, I'll unvote Nya. Because although they could be mafia they clearly were trying to target mafia with their vig shots. I mean if I were a mafia vig. team I would go for townies and not mafia yet because if you eliminate all the mafia then the town can easily turn against your tiny team.

So since I believe despo's statement claiming to be town, then I'll vote instead for Lenlo. Hopefully that's easier for you guys reading this on your phones.

2 things.

Ok, I'll put spaces between the lines. It would be hard reading that on phones, I realise. But how would despo know if other people were also getting annoyed?

Other people have already stated that you've been very scummy, and it's fairly easy to tell from the tone of those posts that they were a little peeved.

What I'm seeing is that one team (Des/Lenlo) are trying to get rid of the vig team when one of them was just viewed and came back town. I'm not happy with Lenlo's responses to my questions, frankly.

Vote Lenlo

This statement tells me that you do in fact believe that you viewed Wombat, and told us the result of that. Basically you make me more confident that you are town, lily.

Vote: Lenlo

His saying he doesn't trust me but then leaving Lily out of the equation is just plain slimy.

... He's saying he doesn't think the viewing vets you since you could have been recruited.

Personally, I doubt you have been recruited since then, but I don't think what he's saying is scummy there.

What I'm seeing is that one team (Des/Lenlo) are trying to get rid of the vig team when one of them was just viewed and came back town. I'm not happy with Lenlo's responses to my questions, frankly.

Vote Lenlo

Have you missed out on the bulk of the discussion involving them? I think it's very possible that Wombat and Nya could be a Vig/SK team, in which case just because one is town doesn't mean the other is as well.

Ok David... Now im in agreement with Des about you being the scummiest cop I have ever bloody seen.

You are hopping around more than a bunch of grasshoppers my goodness.

Lily im not trying to get rid of the vig team im trying to get rid of a person I think is scum. Did I say anything about getting rid of Wombat to? Nope. How is lynching one person getting rid of an entire team?

Wombat whats wrong with me saying I dont trust you while not mentioning Lily? Am I not allowed to suspect someone who was viewed in a game filled with Mafia Bosses and Recruiters?

Archived