DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

Yeah -.- What a douche

:biggrin:

Nothin' personal ya know, just had to protect my future interests. I didn't want either of you protecting people I needed to kill to win the game. I'm surprised y'all didn't connect the dots either when I killed Turin - I didn't wanna get RB'ed either.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah -.- What a douche

:biggrin:

Nothin' personal ya know, just had to protect my future interests. I didn't want either of you protecting people I needed to kill to win the game. I'm surprised y'all didn't connect the dots either when I killed Turin - I didn't wanna get RB'ed either.

I nearly tried blocking you each of those nights but didn't think we could. Then I was dead and it failed when marsh tried.

Ahem ... So erm Ithi can I advertise my latest Mafia game on the BT Boards, seeing as how you is the Mistress of games and stuff? Why yes, BG, of course you can.

:dry:

:tongue:

Game Points - Town, Nya and Andrew win.

Tiinker - 20

Rand - 15

Arez - 15

Basel Gill - 15

Darthe - 20

Kathleen -5

Moon - 20

Songstress - 20

Turin - 20

Lessa- 5

Wombat - 20

Razen - 15

Lenlo - 20

Peace - 20

AndrewLee - 20

Nolder - 15

Dice - 20

Alannalynn - 15

Despo - 20

Niel - 20

Nyanna - 20

David - 20

John Snow - 20

EP - 20

Lily - 20

Mynd - 5

Ironeyes - 20

Soooooo... scum QT? I'd like to see why they decided to have Basel try to clear AJ

Despo: "they" never decided anything of the sort. I was told Rand and AJ were scum, but had no access to their QT and no way of knowing whether they were aware of me. My so-called viewing of AJ was the best signal I could come up with. I just wound up pulling it out at the worst possible time.

Soooooo... scum QT? I'd like to see why they decided to have Basel try to clear AJ

Despo: "they" never decided anything of the sort. I was told Rand and AJ were scum, but had no access to their QT and no way of knowing whether they were aware of me.

Yeah same lol. That's why I was kinda undecided those last days, I didnt know I was the last one left! XD

Despo: "they" never decided anything of the sort. I was told Rand and AJ were scum, but had no access to their QT and no way of knowing whether they were aware of me. My so-called viewing of AJ was the best signal I could come up with. I just wound up pulling it out at the worst possible time.

Yeah, it really just hurt your case that Nol was trying to get them to gun for you, and I looked at your lynch as an easy way to get town attention off me (and you would be a good info lynch, no offense)

Also I just read the dead thread QT. Dang. I only used the mirror twice but it saved my life. I did know Moon had tried to kill me. Go Mirror! :D

Yeah, I was suspicious of Despo from my entrance. I thought he'd have the mirror, so I aimed for Lenlo.

For some reason nobody has been suspicious of me lately. With good reason, of course, as I was town in this game and the HP game at the WT, but I feel good that I'm getting to the point where I can actually play like a townie! I no longer feel like a newbie.

actually my other big one worked great, I only had 2 big ones between this one and the pokemon game, we will discuss the MJ game once it's done. the monopoly game was just experimenting as a vanilla townie

Fail there too EP. You really should slow down.

GG BG.

Only thing that could have been better was less focus on set up and more on interactions. Once people started posting PM's that was out the window.

If I ever run a big game I'm considering no reveals except for the cop and doc. You can say you are roled town but that would be it.

actually my other big one worked great, I only had 2 big ones between this one and the pokemon game, we will discuss the MJ game once it's done. the monopoly game was just experimenting as a vanilla townie

Fail there too EP. You really should slow down.

nah, if you're not having fun it's not a game. I do the strategies because they amuse me and annoy others sometimes it's the mafia sometimes it's the town but all in all it's funny

• 3 weeks later...

Archived