DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

Yeah, I played mafia team with him in his first game.. I will always vote for the least town like player. Tress, he couldn't give a false read without outing himself since you recieve them together. Also, my pm said I could trust my brother, couldn't trust peach, and bowser was not a main threat. Look at how those all turned out.

That wasn't my first game. I can't quite remember as it's been nearly 2 or 3 years ago, but I think I've been in 3 or 4 games before, and started 3 games when I came back so that would make the lilkat game I'm in my 6th or 7th. And I've been mafia a couple times before, but I've been town more times than I've been mafia.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

Peace(7): Wombat, David, Lenlo, Despo, Razen, Tress, Darthe

Not Voting(5): Tress, Peace, Ironeyes, Nyanna, Lily, Moon,

With 12 alive and active it takes 7 to Lynch.

THAT'S A LYNCH!

Finally, a lynch when I have time to write up a decent scene.

If I had to guess we would have to look in the Peace/moon and despo/lenlo teams to find the last 2. That's my feeling anyway.

How do you know there are 2 more?

How could you "feel" i was telling the truth or lying by feeling "I am town?"

If I had to guess we would have to look in the Peace/moon and despo/lenlo teams to find the last 2. That's my feeling anyway.

How do you know there are 2 more?

How could you "feel" i was telling the truth or lying by feeling "I am town?"

I know you can't reply now peace, so I get the last word. ;)

Well, we've killed about 7 scum so far I think, I'll check that in a minute. I think the mafia have only successfully recruited about 4 times max. Let's say there were 6 mafia to start with. Then add that to 4 recruited and you get 10 mafia. we got 7 so there maybe 3, but I think it's two anyway.

And how do we tell anyone is lying in real life? That's my answer.

Peace.... that was the name he had taken for himself to seperate himself from the other R.O.B.s (Robotic Operating Buddy) - He had been around for a very long time in Nintendo's repoitore... longer than most of the other Nintendo mascots. People thought he was super awesome when he was first revealed to the world, but now, him and his other ROB buddies lines trash yards all over the country. He had faded from the majority of people's memories.

Nintendo%20Nes%20ROB%20_z1.jpg

Too long he had sat in darkness. Under the stairs, in attics, collecting dust. It was time for a ROB revival. He needed to make himself known again. He started hiding out in popular Nintendo franchises like Kirby, Pikmin, Mario Kart, and even F-Zero...

fzeroremarkablegc2.jpg

He was building name recognition! Then one day, he was invited to this tournament. The tournament of Smash Bros! Well, he had never been so honored in his life! He was so happy he could hardly stand it. Finally, someone would want to play with a R.O.B. again!

Peace headed to the tournament only to find that it was not the fun good times he had hoped for as Bad Guys and evil forces had changed so many of those that might have been friends. He had helped however he could, but in the end, nobody trusted the little robot. Who was he, where did he come from? And in the end, Mario himself delivered the final blow...

------------------------------------------------------------------

250px-MasterHandBrawl.jpg

And to think, ROB was finally getting some airtime after 25 years of obscurity. Sucks to be him. Well, I suppose things are getting a bit more difficult now for ya all. Seems like you had a lucky run there in the middle. After this disappointing day, you'll be needing your rest... though I'd watch your backs. Nights haven't been much better than the days around here.

hidden07.jpg

Peace - R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy) - Town Watcher has been lynched.

It is now night 7.

Deadline is Thursday @ 10 PM CT.

Ok, so for me this makes me think that Moon may actually be town as well. So, my suspicion falls on despo and lenlo here. The reason why I thought peace and moon were more likely than despo and lenlo on being scum was because it was clear that despo and lenlo were the mirrors, and despo scumhunted quite well, but Peace and Moon, well what can I say? I don't really remember them posting their results for us, and overall contribution was less than others have inputted.

Archived