DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok here's my analysis of the game so far:

These are the surviving pairs of masons/mafia(as we don't know for sure):

1. David & Songstress

2. Peace & Moon

3. Despo & Lenlo

4. Wombat & Nya

And here are the single guys:

Lily, Darthe, Razen, Ironeyes

These we have viewed as town: Moon, Ironeyes, Darthe.

Now Moon was viewed N1, so that viewing is basically obsolete by now. Ironeyes and Darthe have been viewed more recently. So they are likely still town. Would like to know if Wombat is town or not.

Here is who I feel are not mafia:

Me(this I know), Songstress, Darthe, Ironeyes, Razen(3rd party so not mafia), despo, Lenlo, Wombat, and Nya. Though the last 4 I feel are in the middle, I don't really have any proper reads on them.

Peace and Moon have a sort of empty power. Could be useful, but has it helped us so far? I mean we've had 6 nights so far. I'd like your results please.

:sad: @ M'Hael passing away.

*drops a nana on the ground for lost homies*

Alright, until we get Wombat and Nya vetted somehow, the team I'm most suspicious of is easily Peace and Moon. Tracker or Watcher, blah blah blah, either way they laid low the whole game and have never really helped us nab scum in any way.

Unless anyone else has any strong leads on anyone else, Vote Moon.

Eh might as well switch it to Peace I suppose. But I think one or both of them are the Mafia GF, or else something else is afoot here, cause they've both been lurking far too much for my taste. And to get the actual recruiters we need to look at the teams that are still whole.

Tress/David: David has been playing scummy scummy scummy, but meh, I still believe that they are who they say they are. For now.

Me and Lenlo: I know we both started out as town, and I kinda doubt we've been recruited since we've alternated using the mirror on random nights. Mafia trying to recruit us wouldn't really be a good idea for them. Either way I KNOW we aren't the recruiters/mafia team.

Wombat/Nya: I still think it could be possible that they could be a Vig/SK team, which is why I think the viewing on Darthe was a waste. We should have really focused on getting them vetted imo. But, their kill record is very strong, and... well I was just about to say they have a vig power, not a recruit power, but if they are the remaining mafia team then they could have been using their NK to off other scum teams this whole time and look more town because of it, and poss recruit in the meantime.

Peace/Moon: Have lied low, haven't had any useful investigation results, haven't really participated in scumhunting.

Unvote, Vote Peace

Scummy move Desp

Pffft. We'll see. You got anything to actually defend yourself?

Wombat is a good guy.

Sweet, that at least is good to know. Vetting Nya should still be a priority, but at least for now we know they aren't a mafia team.

Unless they're Godfathers. Blech.

Uhm.... it was pretty much my assertion that they were prob a mafia team together, so both? But, if you're talking about which one could have been recruited, Moon is obv a good choice since she was vetted early in the game. But then again, Peace could be a symp, he was never vetted.

So really I think they both have about equal chance of being scum

Spammit :(

:sad: @ M'Hael passing away.

*drops a nana on the ground for lost homies*

XD

Alright, until we get Wombat and Nya vetted somehow, the team I'm most suspicious of is easily Peace and Moon. Tracker or Watcher, blah blah blah, either way they laid low the whole game and have never really helped us nab scum in any way.

All of THIS.

My only suspects are Peace and Moon really, I've also noticed their 'lying low' thing and think it's pretty possible they were converted fast because Moon was vetted so early. I'm happy to vote Moon too today if that's the way they're going - whichever of them really.

But I've got kinda a gut feeling about Tress/Len too...let's not forget them.

I'd like to keep my vote for now till we've got a vote count because...I have no idea where we are at with votes lol.

Yes, please dear god do not rush today. Also apparently I used my 1up and am now immune to NK's! Yay for being the safest person in the game =D In other news, losing Turin is a big blow. He played very well.

I was never vetted. Moon was.

Lily..how does your power work? Do you always absorb? Does the person targeting you lose their action against you?

Yeah, she was - on night 1. Which is completely irrelevant now, because we know that there were mafia out there with recruitment powers. What if she was recruited between then and now? So that needs to be tossed out the window. In fact, I'm even kind of skeptical about David's view. They got Moon back on Night 1 as town, and they got Ironeyes and Darthe back as town too. There was one night with no results (due to the lightning bolt thingy), and one night where their view was bounced back onto them. That leaves one night that they could have found scum. I cannot recall off the top of my head if they did or didn't - I need to reread to determine that.

Nya, do you mean Tress/David? Or do you mean both Tress and Lenlo? Because I told Arez in our QT back at the beginning before we were pushing for a mass reveal that I felt that Lenlo was not town-aligned. Obviously, with things playing out the way they have, I'm concerned that someone's stretching the truth here.

Archived