DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah. Greetings all. This has been an... interesting turn of events though not beyond my speculations. I recognize that I am highly likely to die tonight or tomorrow and can honestly tell you all that it is a pure waste of a day. I am, and have always been, Town. lf the flip of my evil masonic twin says more about my alignment than my play throughout the game then I deserve to be lynched anyhow. If I was here during the day I would have revived Andrew because I believed him to be town as well. I will say that if you all kill me tonight, when I return I will be invincible to your attempts so you should lynch me the following day if you do not want to waste a kill that could be used on mafia. I also want to add a neat little tidbit for you all to chew on. For tonight only, I have an NK due to my partners death. Considering the likelihood of my death I may use it on Lily so that she has it for the next night phase. However, before doing anything drastic I want to know your thoughts on the matter. I will send in my kill tomorrow or holster it if nobody responds.

Still doesn't make me one. Dude, I buy your claim and that you are cop etc but you are the scummiest cop ever. Okay, I'm submitting my kill on Razen. That should keep you all from having to waste powers on him.

Also, I am not directing the cop or pushing the cop team but I would like to point out that if one of you viewed me tonight then when/if I die I will be one of the most valuable players in the game as it will save you all a phase.

Well Turin it depends on if people are willing to give me even some small chance to prove my innocence. It's not as if I have been helping the town all game and have an ability that could be a crux at endgame or anything. Nope, the logic is as poor as "your mason teammate was scum so you must be" without so much as consideration for the endless number of other things I have done or the fact that we have seen split teams in the game. Do me a favor though, at least remember to kill our scum converted cop after I flip. It's the only reason I wouldn't be viewed.

/end highly annoyed rant

I dont think Darthe is a symp. My thoughts.

Look how the bad guys have flipped so far. Nolder flipped mafia not symp. How partner flips town. Nolder admits to bussing Niel day 1. So Nol was either already a symp or was recruited day 1. I think he was a symp as the recruiting appears to be a NA based on Lily absorbing one night 3.

John also flips mafia. Converted by accident by Lily. But Basel flipped symp. I don't think john was a symp before his conversion. My opinion.

Andrew flips symp. Based on my belief from what the previous flips tell us I doubt highly that Darthe is a symp. Both Nol and Basel admitted to getting secondary PM from the mod. If both parts of the team were symps those PM would be unnecessary.

I would say the symps are hidden in amongst the partners and no one is above suspicion. This is why I am advocating we start views with the vig team. They have the power to kill.

Last thing, what if the symps know not only who the mafia are which seems apparent by Basel trying to vet AJ, but also who the other symps are. They might not have QT access but could still follow each other's leads.

Darthe I think sending the kill to Lily to save for tomorrow would be best. I also think that a Razen lynch tomorrow is best. Kill the known bad guys when you can.

Wombat and Nya, which of you first brought up the idea to kill Andrew? I am sure that you discussed it but who drove for it more.

Archived