DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote: Peace. The godfather issue sealed it for me, because I don't see why he'd try to misrepresent AJ and Rand as being godfathers when their flips said nothing about that ability. Add to that the defensiveness when Des pushed the issue further and attempt to defend both himself and Moon at the same time when pressed, and I think that he's going to flip scum.

I'm reading the votes and I still don't trust David. His record almost as bad as peace's. Late on all scum, early on third party, early on no lynch, early on town. I know I'm crazy for it but I am trusting my gut and saying David was converted.

unvote vote David

Heh you are wrong. But given this game I can see that I am dead in the water.

Given that. For future reference. Desp is a great recruiting target cause he was vetted early with his claimed kill with that mirror gambit. Watch that.

David is scum. Pure and simple. He's implied 2 days in a row that he was a lie detector by asking for "I am town" statements. He is another recruiting target.

Song..I suggest you view your partner tonight.

You also pretty much have to think that Tress is scum too then, Darthe. She said that her role pm strongly hinted that they were immune to conversion. Which makes a lot of sense, honestly, cause scum converting the cop team would really be unfair. After all, once on partner was recruited they could have their team kill the other one, and down goes cop team.

Given that. For future reference. Desp is a great recruiting target cause he was vetted early with his claimed kill with that mirror gambit. Watch that.

David is scum. Pure and simple. He's implied 2 days in a row that he was a lie detector by asking for "I am town" statements. He is another recruiting target.

Translation: wifom

Think about what you're suggesting with that post Peace. You're casting doubt on one of the people that has been casing you the most today, and trying to get the cop team to not trust itself, and also lose favor for all of the town.

And I highly doubt mafia would have even tried to recruit me, as their have been much better targets AND my ability would make it so their NA might not succeed. Lenlo and I aren't good targets for recruitment at all.

Peace, even if you are town, it's still not a town move, what you're attempting right there. Last minute flail fos's always hurt the town more than help it.

Desp..you've gone after me at the beginning of this day for no reason other than I haven't been vetted. How town is that? You've fabricated a reason. David jumped in a hurry. I had to threaten to policy him in future games just to keep him from pushing a speed lynch.

Look at it from my perspective. I'm town...now why would someone behave the way you are unless you are scum? That's MY point of view.

I initially fos'd you on both activity level, defense of Moon, and somewhat suspect claim. Your reaction to pressure just assured me of your scumminess

Couldn't you see it from our end as well, instead of just omgus'ing? I mean don't get me wrong, David has acted somewhat scummy, but he is still new either way. Tress's claim of them being "of strong mind" implies they can't be recruited. Kinda have to take her at her word on that. And me and Lenlo would make terrible choices for recruitment by mafia.

Couldn't you see it from our end as well, instead of just omgus'ing? I mean don't get me wrong, David has acted somewhat scummy, but he is still new either way. Tress's claim of them being "of strong mind" implies they can't be recruited. Kinda have to take her at her word on that.

This is just thing scum could say to dissuade town from thinking they could be recruited. Has to be considered.

BTW..David acted erratic like this on a scum team with me in another game.

Quoting again from our role PM - David quoted the whole thing earlier, and accurately:

Ness... Lucas... your minds are strong. You have not been infected by this. You must teleport to the land of Nintendo and find out who is still a Good Guy and who has become a Bad Guy. Aid the Good Guys.

As I said, I sincerely hope the bolded part means we cannot be recruited. "Your minds are strong" implies that to me, and I haven't seen that in anyone else's quoted role PMs, so it gives me hope. And thought I can't be 100% sure, viewing David tonight strikes me as a waste of a view. If he's mafia, I will not survive to give the results. If he's town and I'm mafia, how would you trust that I told the truth? If we're both mafia, we'd both be lying through our respective teeth anyway. So far he's reported accurately who we have viewed and the results we got.

Frankly, I can see why you all might be suspicious of him, but I know as of Day 1 we were both town, and his behavior hasn't changed in any way to make me think he's been recruited.

Despo's continual insistence that he and Len would be bad choices to be recruited by mafia pings me a bit... You may be a bad choice to be recruited, but that doesn't mean you weren't mafia to start with. Just sayin'.

Peace's defense of himself and Moon has struck me as off, especially in a game with known recruitment. He's been a little too definite. Even I'm not that definite that my partner and I are both town, and I have reason to believe we can't be recruited based on our role PM.

Vote Peace

Thing is, I don't think David knows how NOT to act scummy yet, and you CONTINUE to ignore what I keep bringing up about what Tress said about her role pm

I just responded to that. read again

I don't see a response to it. What do you have to say about Tress saying she doesn't believe they can be recruited?

Couldn't you see it from our end as well, instead of just omgus'ing? I mean don't get me wrong, David has acted somewhat scummy, but he is still new either way. Tress's claim of them being "of strong mind" implies they can't be recruited. Kinda have to take her at her word on that.

This is just thing scum could say to dissuade town from thinking they could be recruited. Has to be considered.

BTW..David acted erratic like this on a scum team with me in another game.

@Tress: I have no problem if you wanna view me or my partner, to vet us. I can leave a clue for you as to which one of us won't be using the mirror tonight, and you or David can view that person. You know what my game was before, now I'd be happy to let myself be viewed instead of using the ability.

At L-1.

To add to the Moon discussion. I am not sure about her. But I have no reason to be other than the mechanics of the game. I was going to test her tonight. I had even made arrangements with the mod to track her during the night phase. Would be easy since she's been letting me lead all the investigations so far.

That won't happen now.

Yeah, I played mafia team with him in his first game.. I will always vote for the least town like player. Tress, he couldn't give a false read without outing himself since you recieve them together. Also, my pm said I could trust my brother, couldn't trust peach, and bowser was not a main threat. Look at how those all turned out.

The bolded text has been annoying me now. I've never even heard of a lie detector role and I'm not one anyway. But I was deliberately looking to detect lies in your posts, just using my feelings, not some stupid role, which would take all the fun out of it.

I did a ploy on John and it worked, simple as that, so beware! :flamingsword:

Now I'm going to do some catching up.

Archived