DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've never got scum unfortunately.

N1: viewed Kat/Moon; flipped town.

N2: viewed despo, no result.

N3: viewed despo again, Songstress flipped town.

N4: viewed Ironeyes, flipped town.

N5: viewed Lily, no result.

N6: viewed Darthe, flipped town.

When songstress flipped town, what happened was that despo used his mirror so reflected the viewing back on tress who posted the NA that night. Lily absorbed the viewing power and didn't affect her. And N2 everyone seems to have gotten blocked.

Nya, do you mean Tress/David? Or do you mean both Tress and Lenlo? Because I told Arez in our QT back at the beginning before we were pushing for a mass reveal that I felt that Lenlo was not town-aligned. Obviously, with things playing out the way they have, I'm concerned that someone's stretching the truth here.

Blah yes I meant David&Tress >.<

I was never vetted. Moon was.

Lily..how does your power work? Do you always absorb? Does the person targeting you lose their action against you?

Why do you want to know?

Cause I want to vett you. But in order to do that I need your exact role.

I am town.

This actually sounded pretty convincing.

Maybe Moon is mafia then. Or maybe Peace took note of what I did to John. ;)

Mod, can I get confirmation that we aren't allowed to use personal insults please?

While I wait on that, David....you really need some mafia coaching or something man. You just... gah. L2P

• Club Leader

I was never vetted. Moon was.

Lily..how does your power work? Do you always absorb? Does the person targeting you lose their action against you?

Why do you want to know?

Cause I want to vett you. But in order to do that I need your exact role.

I understand. And I appreciate it.

Kirby, Meta-Knight! Something awful is happening in Nintendo Land! There are evil forces lurking about that have infected the minds of Nintendo characters and turned them into Bad Guys. I know you two haven't always gotten along, but I know you can work together pretty well too. Go out there and stop the Bad Guys reign of terror!

Lily you are Kirby

EP you are Meta-Knight

You are Good Guys! You are a Mason Team with Absorb Power! Whoever submits this power, all NA's directed at them will be absorbed. You can then use them the next night. If 1 of you dies, your ability will be affected negatively.

Please don't communicate outside of the QT provided:

You win when all the Bad Guys have been eliminated.

I really don't like this, though. It feels outside the spirit of the game to quote role Pms.

Thanks lily. So it sounds like you can use a power and absorb a power on the same night?

Previously it had been stated that powers used against you get absorbed and don't wont. I followed you last night and got the womby result back. Do you know how this is?

Thanks lily. So it sounds like you can use a power and absorb a power on the same night?

Previously it had been stated that powers used against you get absorbed and don't wont. I followed you last night and got the womby result back. Do you know how this is?

That is an excellent question, since our cop view got a no result.

Tracking her should have done the same.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

• Club Leader

I didn't want to say this because it makes me vulnerable, but I absorb one night and then use the next night. I won't have absorbed your tracker ability. I know I implied that I was invulnerable to a night kill, and I did that on purpose. Now the truth is out. Thanks for that. ;)

I am town. I started town, I remain town. I have not been converted.

When I am mafia, i am hyper defensive, and slightly more active.

My so called silence- guys, I got a full time job and a sick puppy dog. I barely have time to get online.

Yes, I was vetted. If you are so concerned, view me again. Don't lynch me just because I *might* have been recruited.

Well I can verify that Lily did in fact visit wombat last night. I had some concern she may be faking the role and possibly vetting a scum mate in wombat. Then she'd come on and say she visited wombat and he is town. If she was faking she wouldn't actually visit him. So IMO lily is definitely a town player at this time.

Lily sorry for forcing your hand. I hope you could understand my concern.

I dont like how Moon said "When im mafia, I do this this this and this..." and then say she has been acting differently.

I agree though I would still like it if all of the roles came out and said what they did though so we can sort through this mess. If everyone already has then sorry, I havnt been able to pay as much attention to this as I would have liked.

I dont like how Moon said "When im mafia, I do this this this and this..." and then say she has been acting differently.

I agree though I would still like it if all of the roles came out and said what they did though so we can sort through this mess. If everyone already has then sorry, I havnt been able to pay as much attention to this as I would have liked.

If you aren't paying attention you have no grounds for saying how you don't like someone else's post.

Songstress, do you and David both get the results of your viewing or is it just one of you who then tells the other?

The night action and the result are both posted on our QT for both of us to see.

If you aren't paying attention you have no grounds for saying how you don't like someone else's post.

Not only do I not like your tone and the fact that you seem to be unwilling to see that your partner would be a prime suspect for recruited scum, you also fail at logic in this post. Lenlo never said he wasn't paying attention, and even if he wasn't, he still would have all the freedom in the world to point out someone's post if it seemed odd to him.

I still think you and Moon are scum, most likely having some kind of gf ability.

Des they were his words. Moon is as likely as anyone.

Has not everyone revealed? Did he not say he hasn't paid as much attention as he should? Shouldnt he consider all her posts in conjunction with each other to determine their scuminess? What he did was come in and take a snipe shot at here.

Desp you overt defense of a very scummy sniping post is very scummy in itself. And I don't like your tone.

Archived