DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guess what?

Lessa Nikia

Thank you everyone!

I have a doctors appointment today and everything is going well. Also had all my blood work done as well and will be having my first ultrasound in a few weeks. Exciting! I'm just glad I got home before the snow got worse. They've had to close some highways down because of visibility and road conditions

It's something we don't get very often in my small part of Alberta. We're right off the mountains so we get the warm, dry winds that pass over them so snow melts really quickly. But there are years where the snow starts early and is really bad and we're due for one. I'm just glad that I work so close to home, takes me maybe 5 minutes to drive there, so if I take a while to get my car cleaned off I won't be late :biggrin:

Wow you got a new game console? So fun! I wanna play too!

What games have you bought? It's been a while since I played games so I'm probably not familiar with the newer games. LIke Mario or Street Fighter I probably get. Ya know?

Kidding. Congratulations!