DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May 2014 Roll Call

Panchi

Come on, show your face here so I know you are here.

5 points for signing in and another 5 points for answering the question below. If you only answer the question, you'll have posted and so considered signed in and would have answered the question so you'll get 10 points for doing both.

Post only once. No breaking this rule. If you post twice, then don't grumble if your post gets deleted.

So rules done with, I need to come up with a question.

Easy one...What are you reading or planning to read?

I finished The Book Thief by Markus Zusak a couple of hours ago and will soon start Dresden Files by Jim Butcher or The Magician's Guild by Trudi Canavan next.

Signed in: (39)

Ash Man

Bannakafflatta

Basel Gill

Chaelca

cindy

Crimson_Ayla

Davrick

dawnflower8

Despothera

dicetosser1

Dors Olivaw

Elaevia

Gudrean

Ithillian

Lenlo

Leyrann

Locke

Mashiara Sedai

Mirdraal

Mr. Gambler

NeverTame

Nikon

Panchi

ReleaseTheEvil

Reyoru

ruairidh7

Smiley73

Songstress

Thane Vakarian

The Dragon al'thor

Theodora

ThorkinBarrimore

TinaHel

Tsukibana

Turin Turambar

wheeloftime13

WWWwombat

Zail

Zhon

Here and not currently reading anything but working on some writing and planning to read the 3rd and 4th Alcatraz books as well as two WoW books (Thrall and Jana) and still a few more on my to read list after that...

• Community Administrator

I'm here.

I'm currently reading (to the kids in my class) "My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The Seaquel." For myself, I'm reading Laini Taylor's second book, "Days of Blood and Starlight."

Here!

Re-reading Greg Bear's sci-fi novels, currently on "Eternity" - the last of the Eon trilogy.

After that, I've got three entire bookshelves to pick from so not sure what I'll read next :tongue:

I read The Maze Runner yesterday. I´d like to read Scorch Trials next but my library doesn´t have it and I can´t afford buying books right now. I´m reading LotR for my daughter in the meantime. :)

Archived