DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

I said no such thing.

I was asked to share thoughts.  I said I wouldn't until it's day.  Didn't say I had any. 

For real though, those night actions changed a couple of things I need to think about.

But..Madness is scum, that's obvious. 

Tina is doing he best Songstress impersonation with her lurky play...scummy.

And, I have some thoughts on Dap that I still need to wrap my head around. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said no such thing.

I was asked to share thoughts.  I said I wouldn't until it's day.  Didn't say I had any. 

For real though, those night actions changed a couple of things I need to think about.

Okay, semantics. But you have read through more recently with the advance knowledge of some of the stuff so thought I would check.

I said no such thing.

Okay, semantics. But you have read through more recently with the advance knowledge of some of the stuff so thought I would check.

I was being snarky.

Yeah, so we went camping this weekend, and I had the luck of catching a cold while there >.<  I’m at work.  Putting in what I can while I can whilst I’m here.  I’ve been dosing myself with enough Dayquil to kill a horse, so I should be back.  I think Maddy’s been quiet since before this day, is it possible for her to have been silenced for this long? It seems unlikely.

Vote Maddy

Vote Maddy

Nothing has made me change my mind about her. 

I´m also suspicious of

Cyan - both because of the way she voted RTE yesterday and because I think Player has a point about her interaction with Berf. 

Maw - looks like he is trying to stay low. He comes in long after the game has started and joke voted Ley although there were a lot to comment on. The way he voted RTE yesterday was also weird, like some of you have mentioned already.

Player - he has a lot of good points. Why I have mentioned him before is because of the way that he encouraged RTE to spam on day 1 while calling him out for it at the same time. Player is tricky, I´m not sure where I have him. 

I would like to hear more from Hisoka (very few game related posts), Dav and Luci. 

For the record, I'm fairly certain that the knock out target Pokemon role is an nk.

Except despo had one

He was town? So Vig kill in that case

Need more role names to figure it all out

Anyway

Okay so, reading through Dap's WoT a little more carefully, I'm willing to lay a vote on Cyan while waiting for Maddy. I think Dap might be on to something there.

Vote Cyan

I agree. However she is currently being replaced so there is no one to respond

Right. VOTE SUCHMADNESS. She knows too much.

For the record, I'm fairly certain that the knock out target Pokemon role is an nk.

Except despo had one
He was town? So Vig kill in that case

Need more role names to figure it all out
Anyway

Okay so, reading through Dap's WoT a little more carefully, I'm willing to lay a vote on Cyan while waiting for Maddy. I think Dap might be on to something there.

Vote Cyan

I agree. However she is currently being replaced so there is no one to respond

And yes, that would make Despo a vig.

Cyan shifted in her place. This game was interesting, and very important, but she just couldn't make herself focus!!!! A blue flower at the edge of the greenery caught her eye. She went closer to look at it. When she got too near though, it set off a powder that made her sneeze. And sneeze. And sneeze. Cyan just kept sneezing. 
Mistress Heart and the others looked over to her.
"Hariyama, assist her to the Mansion" then Mistress Heart whispered "Milotic, grab the ball." 
Milotic gave her the ball, and she handed it to a servant next to her.
"Dice go take her spot."

Cyan is being replaced by Dice

I was giving maddness time to respond either way. Since she has not, I will begin seeking a replacement. 

Official Vote Count
With 17 alive it takes 8 to lynch
Time (1): Chuckles
Maddy (6): Panchi, WoT13, Peace, Hallia, Tina, Mawth
Cloud (1): Razen
Dice (1): BG

Not voting: Luci, Dav, Piano, Cloud, Dice, maddness, Krak, Hisoka

Deadline

Also note: it appears I miscounted before and there's actually only 17 alive--making it necessary to have 8 to lynch. 

Okay, so... seems like a lot people have gone into lurky lurk mode not really willing to give opinions too much. Thus the game has slowed down. Maybe because of July 4th week in USA?

People who have not checked in today:

Luci
Davram
Cloud
*Dice

Maddy

*Recently replaced Cyan, guess he'll need time to catch up.

After Cyan's sneezing fit, people seemed even more nervous than before. Not only were there thieves, but it was like the Island itself was out to get the trainers!
"This is nuts!" Maddy shouted out. "This entire situation is just screwed up and dangerous! If any of you had any sense, we'd just call the police and have them sort this out! I'm going!"
"Hariyama, stop her. Milotic?" Mistress Heart held out her hand, and Milotic snatched Maddy's pokeball and handed it to her. "Csarmi, help us out if you would" She handed the ball to another one of her servant, who stepped forward into Maddy's area of the circle.

Csarmi will be replacing suchmaddness

Ok I have caught up again.

Vote: Cloud.  This whole business of voting RTE on day 2 and not explaining himself is not sitting well with me.  Well, to be honest, it didn't sit well with me from BG and Hally either.  But, while Hally never explained herself, and BG did, Cloud tried to shake it off, but he kept coming back to it. He referred back to Day 1 for his reasons for voting and never came back.  I don't like the line about how he said that voting for anyone other than RTE would be weird.

Cloud and hally, you two still havent given any reason on your votes

Have you skimmed through the whole of Day 1 or something?! Sheesh.. I will give some extra thoughts once I had some breakfast. I see that RTE has now started distancing from his teammate though.

because that will be stating the obvious. look at my play from Day 1. me voting for any other player than RTE would seem weird.

But this....this is just plain odd.  It makes it look like Chuckles is the one who made him tunnel on RTE.  Which is a very implausible argument.  Especially since he voted RTE before Chuckles asked for an explanation.  He also changed his tune - first he said it was his play on day 1 that would make voting anyone other than RTE seem weird, but when RTE poked at this, Cloud says it's because Chuckles was questioning his vote on RTE that it would be weird for him to vote elsewhere.  Just because he cased RTE on day 1 doesn't mean he's exempt from explaining himself as to why he was voting RTE on day 2. 

So you're saying you're voting for me because voting for anyone else would reflect poorly on yourself after how hard you tunneled me on day 1? That's what I take from your last three posts.

Lol can you go and die already? And no, I said that it would seem weird if I voted for someone else because Chuckles was questioning my current vote on you. I have cased both you and Darthe during Day 1 and so my current vote without any added reason shouldn't seem off to people.

I never said that Chuckles is the reason why I kept my vote on RTE. I only refered to Chuckles in my post because he was questioning the lack of explanation on my vote on RTE. And speaking about why a couple of players are suspicous about me right now, my comments that implied that I was more worried about how my votes look than voting for who I think is actually mafia were in response to Chuckles who was FoSing my vote on RTE, and I was trying to explain how my vote didn't look scummy at all if you look at my play from Day 1 so his FoS didn't have any good reasoning behind it. I was only defending myself. Having said that, I'm very surprised that RTE flipped mafia, but I will just continue with my scumhunting. Maddy who was next on my list has just been replaced by Csarmi, and I want to give him some time to catch up and give his thoughts on the game etc. I have also been very warry of Cyan and her connection with Berf after rereading, but she has also just been replaced...

Yeah I think the same thing. Des also had a knock out, so he was probably the Vig.

So Vote Dap. I liked Despo's case on him.

I am suspicious of chuckles. He is usually being scummy and spammy...and flips Town. The more lurky than usual thing seems suspicious to me.

I already mentioned I have RL stuff, being busy isn't fun

Archived