DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

Maddy's silence is bugging me. She might have a legitimate excuse but it looks suspicious in my book as whoever said a couple of pages ago that she has been active on other threads there should be no excuse not to post here at least once a day. As I am trying to do but not managing very successfully (sorry about that) 

Therefore

vote Maddy

*pst* Maddy now = Csarmi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maddy's silence is bugging me. She might have a legitimate excuse but it looks suspicious in my book as whoever said a couple of pages ago that she has been active on other threads there should be no excuse not to post here at least once a day. As I am trying to do but not managing very successfully (sorry about that) 

Therefore

vote Maddy

Ugh.

AH unless there is a game mechanic I'm not aware of with 17 alive normally it would take 9 to lynch.  Of course you can run it how you choose.

*Headdesk* 

Anyone want to be Mistress Heart's math assistant? Because apparently I can't do the basics anymore. Back to normal carry on :P

And I'm going to remove all former votes on maddy and Cyan. If you would like to continue to vote csarmi you must revote. 

Official Vote Count

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Time (1): Chuckles

Maddy (6): Panchi, WoT13, Peace, Hallia, Tina, Mawth

Cloud (2): Razen, Krak

Cyan (1): BG

Piano (1): Cloud

Csarmi (1): Tina

Not voting: Mawth, Hallia, Luci, Dav, Piano, BG, Peace, WoT13, Dice, Csarmi, Panchi, Hisoka

Deadline

I believe Csarmi is telling the truth. He honestly sounds like he knows nothing about pokemon, the claim seems to check out. Plus his confusion as to whether he is town or not based upon being Leauge Trainer all point to truth. Heck of a fake out if he's not.

Yeah I'm currently also leaning town on Csarmi.

Therefore

vote Maddy

Are you reading the thread?

I believe Csarmi is telling the truth. He honestly sounds like he knows nothing about pokemon, the claim seems to check out. Plus his confusion as to whether he is town or not based upon being Leauge Trainer all point to truth. Heck of a fake out if he's not.

I have seen Csarmi do this "I´m confused trick" before and he could have a team that have provided him with a fake claim. But for now Unvote. 

Therefore

vote Maddy

*pst* Maddy now = Csarmi

Oh bloody hell! vote Csarmi then

VOTE CSARMI

Can't believe some change their opinion because Csarmi is faking not reading his PM correctly.   This has been done many times before. 

Actually I don't believe it.   Cloud and BG seem very scummy right now.

Therefore

vote Maddy

I am still trying didn't get to the whole name change thing yet. I thought I'd skip a bit and just go ahead and vote it started getting tedious reading it. No offence.  I thought you weren't allowed to change your handle ugh

Therefore

vote Maddy

I am still trying didn't get to the whole name change thing yet. I thought I'd skip a bit and just go ahead and vote it started getting tedious reading it. No offence.  I thought you weren't allowed to change your handle ugh

???

Madness is being replaced by CSarmi

VOTE CSARMI

Can't believe some change their opinion because Csarmi is faking not reading his PM correctly.   This has been done many times before. 

*shrugs* It seems genuine to me.

Ok I'm officially out of it. 

Lol. This might be a little too complicated for a first game.

VOTE CSARMI

*shrugs* It seems genuine to me.

Ok I'm officially out of it. 

Lol. This might be a little too complicated for a first game.

Lol you think? *embarrassed*

Yes yes I know but you just keep posting all the time i finally almost caught up yesterday (almost). i get home there's more'!!!!!

Yeah mafia games are a bit of a time commitment on here. A lot of times you just need to take half an hour or more and just sit down and get caught up. If you don't know everything that's happened in the game you can't effectively contribute, no matter what team you're on.

Yes yes I know but you just keep posting all the time i finally almost caught up yesterday (almost). i get home there's more'!!!!!

I will suggest signing up for a Basic game if you want to learn how to play Mafia. Basic games are more newbie friendly, they go a lot slower because they have fewer players in them, and there aren't as much power roles either.

I will suggest signing up for a Basic game if you want to learn how to play Mafia. Basic games are more newbie friendly, they go a lot slower because they have fewer players in them, and there aren't as much power roles either.

I didn't know it was advanced when I joined. Thanks for the heads up though _CLOUD

VOTE CSARMI

I have read my PM correctly.

This is all it contained:

My pokemon's name (Meditite).

The fact that I'm a league trainer.

Something about moves.

My win condition (thrats to the league need to be taken down).

A link to the game thread.

That I'm replacing suchmadness.

I also had the first post in the game as basis (coroner reports).

It's evident from my PM that I belong to the green group and I appear to be part of the uninformed majority (as I'm certainly uninformed and a lot of green names went down already), but nothing more.

I contacted the mod asap and started asking around so that the game can go on. What else should I have done?

I have seen Csarmi do this "I´m confused trick" before and he could have a team that have provided him with a fake claim. But for now Unvote. 

When?

VOTE CSARMI

I have read my PM correctly.

This is all it contained:

My pokemon's name (Meditite).

The fact that I'm a league trainer.

Something about moves.

My win condition (thrats to the league need to be taken down).

A link to the game thread.

That I'm replacing suchmadness.

Can you clarify that statement?

Cloud, you think RTE flipped mafia?

I just noticed that I wrote mafia instead of town which I of course meant to say instead. I guess it shows how convinced I was that he was mafia haha.

Btw I just noticed something interesting: Berf's pokemon doesn't have a knock out attack like Darthe's (and Despo's) pokemon did. I wonder what that can mean.

Cos if its a Nk it's an extra one.

Or it is a RB

What do you mean heck of a fake? His team would of had a week, if he is mafia, to plan this.

First thing he does is read the QT and the team gives him the full claim. He plays dumb to sell it

It's exactly what I would do if I thought I could get away with it.

There is no way he can defend cos he isn't Maddy and if he did defend her knowledge it shows there was a QT.

I take this whole thing as if he just claimed. All the confusion and staggered claiming (not realising he was claiming) could be an act

VOTE CSARMI

Thank you peace

Also want to point out CsRmi is talking about moves appearing not to know what they are

He's just setting up to claim a role there too if required

Cloud is now voting me (the last of those vocal players from the start who have been offed as this game goes on)

For a case despo made he says. Ok cloud

How about you give your reasons in a nice detailed list please

Cos ATM this looks like am OMGUS cos I called you scummy and I'm pretty sure I called your teammates scummy too

Archived