DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not think that Csarmi is mafia.

He claims that his pokemon is meditite- not a team pokemon. That would (providing he is telling the truth) make him a league trainer. He also gave a fairly good description of the league info page. And although it is not hard evidence I doubt he is mafia. On the other hand, he seemed quite forthcoming about the info and getting in and then being lynched the next day seems like a waste of being mafia.

Also, the idea that there are three teams, I do not understand where it came from. Despite it being possible, I doubt it. The blue must be Aqua- that would make the orange Magma. Like Cloud said having three teams seems like overkill

The orange is Rocket. We still haven't lynched someone from Magma. I didn't say that having three teams is overkill, I was only talking about the numbers that Csarmi mentioned in his post.

Cs - you talk about spirit of the game. Then please don't call people stupid.

1) Calling people stupid is not against the spirit of the game. Everything that happens inside the game is part of the game. If someone can't handle that, they shouldn't join.

2) I never called anyone stupid. I think I know which post you're talking about, you should read it carefully.

The hangman's noose won't get me

Gas chambers never stress me

They can line me up against the wall

No firing squad will make me

Confess or even break me

I'll stand alone or not at all

I will not obey

I will not betray

I will not give in

Not while I'm living

No surrender

We never will surrender

I do not think that Csarmi is mafia.

He claims that his pokemon is meditite- not a team pokemon. That would (providing he is telling the truth) make him a league trainer. He also gave a fairly good description of the league info page. And although it is not hard evidence I doubt he is mafia. On the other hand, he seemed quite forthcoming about the info and getting in and then being lynched the next day seems like a waste of being mafia.

Also, the idea that there are three teams, I do not understand where it came from. Despite it being possible, I doubt it. The blue must be Aqua- that would make the orange Magma. Like Cloud said having three teams seems like overkill

The orange is Rocket. We still haven't lynched someone from Magma. I didn't say that having three teams is overkill, I was only talking about the numbers that Csarmi mentioned in his post.

Oh sorry my mistake. But the proposed number of teams is still overkill. And did it actually say that orange was rocket? I do not remember it being so. And if it did not say that it WAS rocket then it might well be magma. I honestly have no idea as to how orange is rocket. The colour is not related in any way!

Archived