Piano (1): Cloud
Csarmi (7): Tina, Luci, Peace, Mawth, Piano, Razen, Panchi

Not voting: Hallia, Dav, BG, WoT13, Dice, Csarmi, Hisoka

Deadline

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scummy votes galore. Pretty nice.

But we should start to get serious. You guys need to find a candidate. I'm town, lynching me won't get you anywhere. This game is supposed to have a lot of maffia players and you manage to single me out?

Really, one single train going on 16h before deadline?

I'm gonna go and vote Player.

I have only the last few pages to go by and I don't like his play.

vote csarmi aside from maddy looking like she received coaching, csarmi's play suggests to me a QT. He is too good a plyer to enter a game without knowing what's going on. He probably received a summary not in the game thread. It is not hard to guess that League is town and I don't really buy the not sure who is what thing.

You know what, if this is what I get for trying to play the game instead of stalling it for more than half a day, you guys can just play it on your own.

I'm doing a bloody favour here. I guess I shouldn't.

I'm off.

vote csarmi aside from maddy looking like she received coaching, csarmi's play suggests to me a QT. He is too good a plyer to enter a game without knowing what's going on. He probably received a summary not in the game thread. It is not hard to guess that League is town and I don't really buy the not sure who is what thing.

Even more bandwagoning. Razen and Panchi are pinging atm.

If you guys wanna lynch me instead of scumhunting, just go ahead and do it. But quit coming up with these BS reasons. You only need three words, here, let me show you how it's done:

[b][color=red]Unvote, Vote XXXXXX[/color][/b]
Replace XXXXXX by csarmi.

Okay, some maths. This is still based on coroner's reports only.

There are at least two scum teams. Likely three.

I'll assume there are three teams + town.

In this case, the teams should have started with 4 members each. The rest would be town (League trainers), no idea if the setting allows a survivor/sk.

5 league trainers are dead, 1 blue and 1 orange is down too. So at the moment there would be 7 town players and 10 scum total. We really should be lynching scum with those numbers, I mean we have a more than even chance of finding a scum just by lynching at random.

--------------------------------------------

Another point to consider is that with multiple teams it is even more important to hunt actively and set up more trains. Multiple trains should be a given, with so many scum in game the votecounts will be goldmines.

I've read the secenes. I don't understand half of it, but it's quite possible that there's only two teams.

Turin impassively stared out into the rain. This game of Mistress Heart’s gave him a bad feeling deep in his gut. Still, he could think of no better way to find out who the members of the two strange organizations were without drawing attention to himself.

[..]

So where does the idea of three teams come from?

Anyway, my argument holds, there should be more scum than town in this game right now (provided it's balanced). Chances of finding scum should be good.

Aren't 3 x 4 = 12 mafias a little too much for a 24 man game? I don't know much about game balance, and even less so when multiple teams are involved, but that seems like overkill to me.

Nah, that's 4 vs 20 three ways. Scum teams have to hunt & destroy one another too.

I've played a few multiple team games. One had 3-3-8, another had 3-3-3-9.

Aren't 3 x 4 = 12 mafias a little too much for a 24 man game? I don't know much about game balance, and even less so when multiple teams are involved, but that seems like overkill to me.

Where do you get 4 from? 

Okay, some maths. This is still based on coroner's reports only.

There are at least two scum teams. Likely three.

I'll assume there are three teams + town.

In this case, the teams should have started with 4 members each. The rest would be town (League trainers), no idea if the setting allows a survivor/sk.

5 league trainers are dead, 1 blue and 1 orange is down too. So at the moment there would be 7 town players and 10 scum total. We really should be lynching scum with those numbers, I mean we have a more than even chance of finding a scum just by lynching at random.

--------------------------------------------

Another point to consider is that with multiple teams it is even more important to hunt actively and set up more trains. Multiple trains should be a given, with so many scum in game the votecounts will be goldmines.

^^^^

Where do you get 4 from?

3x3 vs 15 townies seems too low, that's where.

AH didn´t count my unvote since it wasn´t red. After csarmi´s emo outburst I don´t mind keeping my vote there. But I could definitely vote Cloud as well. 

Cloud, you think RTE flipped mafia?

Btw I just noticed something interesting: Berf's pokemon doesn't have a knock out attack like Darthe's (and Despo's) pokemon did. I wonder what that can mean.

Why are you surprised, did you expect him to?  Is it because both you and Darthe have a KO attack and you're surprised the third declared scum didn't?

I agree with Krak. It sounds like you have more information than the rest of us. 

Who replaced Cyan?

I agree, that seems like serious overkill. I think three members per team seems more likely.

AH didn´t count my unvote since it wasn´t red. After csarmi´s emo outburst I don´t mind keeping my vote there. But I could definitely vote Cloud as well. 

Cloud, you think RTE flipped mafia?

Btw I just noticed something interesting: Berf's pokemon doesn't have a knock out attack like Darthe's (and Despo's) pokemon did. I wonder what that can mean.

Why are you surprised, did you expect him to?  Is it because both you and Darthe have a KO attack and you're surprised the third declared scum didn't?

I agree with Krak. It sounds like you have more information than the rest of us. 

Who replaced Cyan?

I already explained why I was surprised about Berf not having a K.O. attack. Is that the only reason why you are suspicious of me? What do you think of Dap? I remember that you mentioned him in your scum list a couple of pages back. I think Peace replaced Cyan.

Archived