DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still trying to figure out what this game is about, how it works and all that.

A summary would help a lot please.

I don't even understand the coloring in the first post. What does green and blue stand for?

AH, I suggest you send him the new player tips pm.

Lol I can assure you that he doesnt need that PM :laugh:

@Csarmi: This Mafia game is about the videogame and anime series called Pokemon, you have most likely heard from it? It features the storyline and pokemon from Generation 3. There are multiple mafia teams, and the different colors represent those teams. Green is town. Each player has a pokemon, and some pokemon have an ability which represents their in game power role.

Yeah, you can reveal the name and ability of your pokemon. 

I understand that you know nothing about Pokemon, but haven't you read your PM before posting in the game thread? It should have provided all the info you needed...

I never said that Chuckles is the reason why I kept my vote on RTE. I only refered to Chuckles in my post because he was questioning the lack of explanation on my vote on RTE. And speaking about why a couple of players are suspicous about me right now, my comments that implied that I was more worried about how my votes look than voting for who I think is actually mafia were in response to Chuckles who was FoSing my vote on RTE, and I was trying to explain how my vote didn't look scummy at all if you look at my play from Day 1 so his FoS didn't have any good reasoning behind it. I was only defending myself. Having said that, I'm very surprised that RTE flipped mafia, but I will just continue with my scumhunting.

Scum slip?

Vote Cloud

I'm a League Trainer. Whatever a League is.

There is no mention in my PM about town.

I assumed I was part of the uninformed majority judging by the fact that I'm in contact with no one (no QT and any such things) and because the players who were also league trainers showed up in green on the first post, also there are more green now than anything else.

That's what I could deduce from my PM.

What you're saying seems to confirm that I'm indeed town.

I mean: confirm it to me.

At the moment I have no more information I can share with you.

I'm hesitant to tell you my pokemon's name because I don't know how revealing it is (don't know anything about pokemons) and I don't think I should tell you what my role is. I prefer to keep the scum team(s) to as low information as possible.

I understand why people want to wait for the replacements to speak up but I think we need to continue the day. Maddy acted very scummy and I´m keeping my vote on her even though she has been replaced. 

Csarmi´s posts are qually scummy. Usually you ask the mod about that. It looks like he only posted that to look town. 

Don´t know if it´s needed but unvote, vote Csarmi.

Oh yea!

I don't like these posts.

okay, so do the votes still count for maddy or not?? 

if they do, csarmi, do you have anything to say that would make us unvote??

We're at Page70, I'm not suchmadness so I don't have a clue what she did and why so what exactly could I say to make her (me) look less scummy? Would you like me to reveal, maybe?

I understand why people want to wait for the replacements to speak up but I think we need to continue the day. Maddy acted very scummy and I´m keeping my vote on her even though she has been replaced. 

Csarmi´s posts are qually scummy. Usually you ask the mod about that. It looks like he only posted that to look town. 

Don´t know if it´s needed but unvote, vote Csarmi.

Really, Tina? Attack & FOS a player who just joined the game just because he asks questions and get online with info soon?

It's over 8pm here and I wake up at 6 tomorrow. Our mod may or may not com eback before I go to sleep and I assume you wouldn't want the game stalled until I wake up in the morning. You're funny, aren't you?

Csarmi - I understand that it feels weird to be voted before you even have read the thread but two of my main suspects are Maddy and Cyan and both have been replaced. Them being replaced says nothing about your alignment so I´m just keeping my vote were is was before you got her. 

Cloud, you think RTE flipped mafia?

I just noticed that I wrote mafia instead of town which I of course meant to say instead. I guess it shows how convinced I was that he was mafia haha.

Btw I just noticed something interesting: Berf's pokemon doesn't have a knock out attack like Darthe's (and Despo's) pokemon did. I wonder what that can mean.

Maddy's silence is bugging me. She might have a legitimate excuse but it looks suspicious in my book as whoever said a couple of pages ago that she has been active on other threads there should be no excuse not to post here at least once a day. As I am trying to do but not managing very successfully (sorry about that) 

Therefore

vote Maddy

I believe Csarmi is telling the truth. He honestly sounds like he knows nothing about pokemon, the claim seems to check out. Plus his confusion as to whether he is town or not based upon being Leauge Trainer all point to truth. Heck of a fake out if he's not.

Archived