DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't 3 x 4 = 12 mafias a little too much for a 24 man game? I don't know much about game balance, and even less so when multiple teams are involved, but that seems like overkill to me.

Where do you get 4 from?
3x3 vs 15 townies seems too low, that's where.

But it doesn't appear that there is a rolling NK (one team gets it odd nights, one evens, dunno what the third would do)

So that makes up for the numbers a bit IMO

so tina is skimming then i see

Tina is scum.

Tina and Csarmi and probably Dap.

I love you too peace

Anyway I'm off for a nap and ill maybe wonder in and give more thoughts later but honestly ATM this thread is boring and I have other games that need a case rather than just retreading water here

If I get time ill do a cyan case though

Official Vote Count
With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch
Time (1): Chuckles
Maddy (6): Panchi, WoT13, Peace, Hallia, Tina, Mawth
Cloud (1): Razen, Krak, Piano
Cyan (1): BG
Piano (2): Cloud, Csarmi
Csarmi (8): Tina, Luci, Peace, Mawth, Piano, Razen, Panchi, Dav

Not voting: Hallia, BG, WoT13, Dice, Hisoka

Deadline

Btw, you have about 4 hours

I apologize guys, but there is no way I'll be able to stay awake three more hours. Any votes made before deadline will be valid. If none are made I'll do the random when I wake. Goodnight

I do not think that Csarmi is mafia.

He claims that his pokemon is meditite- not a team pokemon. That would (providing he is telling the truth) make him a league trainer. He also gave a fairly good description of the league info page. And although it is not hard evidence I doubt he is mafia. On the other hand, he seemed quite forthcoming about the info and getting in and then being lynched the next day seems like a waste of being mafia.

Also, the idea that there are three teams, I do not understand where it came from. Despite it being possible, I doubt it. The blue must be Aqua- that would make the orange Magma. Like Cloud said having three teams seems like overkill

I do not think that Csarmi is mafia.

He claims that his pokemon is meditite- not a team pokemon. That would (providing he is telling the truth) make him a league trainer. He also gave a fairly good description of the league info page. And although it is not hard evidence I doubt he is mafia. On the other hand, he seemed quite forthcoming about the info and getting in and then being lynched the next day seems like a waste of being mafia.

Also, the idea that there are three teams, I do not understand where it came from. Despite it being possible, I doubt it. The blue must be Aqua- that would make the orange Magma. Like Cloud said having three teams seems like overkill

Unfortunately I don't think we have the time to vote someone else.

Yea no time is a weak excuse. Stupid town players just keep skipping most of the game, do nothing then say "oh wtf only X hour sleft, now let's go lynch someone". That's not gameplay and surely not town play.

This day has shown most of the things that's wrong with maffia here.

You guys have wasted a full day on nothing. Even if I was maffia this day would have blown. Vote, sheep vote, meaningless arguments on how I acted when dropped into the middle of the game at night.

What sort of info will you get? Nill.

Unfortunately, I'm town so you can throw all Maddy's posts out the window and this whol day goes to waste.

I was hanging from a tree

Unaccustomed to such violence

Jesus looking down on me

I'm prepared for one big silence

How'd I ever end up here

Must be through some lack of kindness

And it seemed to dawn on me

Haemoglobin is the key

At the time they cut me free

I was brimming with defiance

Doctors looking down on me

Breaking every law of science