DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the night that never ends... it just goes on and on my friends...

People started posting, not knowing what it was, it weny forever and forever and forever just because...

:)

Dap, overall, I liked your vote analysis. You made some good points about a few players, including Raz and Chuckles, who had pinged me somewhat but I'm trying to be a bit careful in not getting biased and I pretty much always get a scummy feeling from those two. Some of your other points seemed like reaching, like in BG and Tina's case, I think there were others too.

However, I have two big problems with your WoT posts. Here they are:

Anyway cloud is mafia. Lynch him after Maddy (atleast cloud is contributing)

Obvious setting up of lynches. Someone brought this up, you didn't really address it specifically since you thought Chuckles meant you were setting them up in general and that he was referring to himself. I'm not sure if he was, but I know this right here is a very clear case of setting up lynches. I happen to find Cloud scummy as well, but still, scumtells are scumtells.

Then we had you backpedalling somewhat on your read of me, but more importantly there was this: 

Tina

d1 she was on ithi and Darthe but not RTE. I dunno seems off for some reason

I´m also going to vote RTE.

Ithi and RTE had that back and forth yesterday (with Player cheering on). Then during the night it was Des and Ithi who had some word duel. It looks like Des is trying to protect RTE. Yesterday I agreed a lot with him and couldn´t make up my mind if I thought RTE was mafia or not. But now that Ithi flipped town and Des is still trying to protect RTE I´m more inclined to believe that RTE is mafia. Hope that makes sense.

Vote RTE

I´m also suspicious of Maddy, Player and Des.

This is interesting for me

I'd like Tina to expand more on her read on Des and me.

Rather obvious attempt at linking the both of us. You were blatantly buddying up to Ithi day 1, and now lately you seem to be backing off of your scum read on me and trying to buddy/link up to me. Once again, a fairly easy scumtell to spot.

There was one other small thing:

Despo old boy

Not on the RTE train D1. However the rest of his voting patterns are solid from there

Uhm, what? The obvious implication here is that me NOT voting for RTE is not "solid". You mentioned this with Tina as well. Why would not voting RTE day 1 seem questionable? He ended up town in the end, and I ended up pushing a lynch fairly hard on someone that ended up flipping mafia. The people pushing RTE's lynch looked like scum trying to push an easy lynch to me.

I really have no idea why you're thinking it's significant if someone didn't vote for RTE day 1.

Sorry it took so long

Fell asleep last night and couldn't be bothered for most of today lol

A man after my own heart.

Cyan is pinging. Seems to doing 'just enough', if you catch the meaning. The fact that I didn't notice her till now says a lot, to me at any rate.

Krak is quiet. I'm still waiting for him to spin.

In the rubble of RTE flipping town, maddy is the next obvious target. I am wondering though, there have been a lot of 'obvious' targets this game, no?

Bolded is a very wifomy statement indeed. Just when I was starting to doubt my ping on you... Seems like breadcrumbing that we shouldn't go for the what is the incredibly obvious lynch choice tomorrow.

Also, I didn't find RTE to be an "obvious" lynch, I thought in fact it was way too obvious to assume that Darthe risked his neck for a teammate, which would really only paint the target on a teammate even more. We should have lynched Maddy yesterday. And no BG, RTE wasn't the better lynch because he was still talking, unlike Maddy. Someone retreating from their own lynch is NEVER a good sign.

*blink* wow. 

Kronos patted Surskit on the head. "Ok buddy, go have some fun." Surskit looked up at him and then scuttled off into the night. Kronos smiled after him. An odd little pokemon, but it had really grown on him since he had caught it. Surskit wasn't a whole lot of good in this competition, but Kronos was glad to have him here nonetheless. Kronos couldn't imagine losing him, and sighed as he thought of the thieves who'd infiltrated to try to steal pokemon. They had to be stopped. 

Kronos looked out into the rain. No matter what it took they had to be stopped. 

~~~~~

Gulpin crept through the haze. Despo had said to find... What was that?!

Gulpin stopped and peered around. Slowly, he started moving again. This weather was usually uncomfortable back in his territory filled with lightning pokemon, and it was almost as if they were here tonight... There was that sense of danger in the air. Gulpin moved a little faster. The sooner this was over, the sooner he could go back to his pokeball. 

He turned as he heard another rustling, and it seemed to twirl around him. He couldn't turn fast enough. Something caught his eyes, and suddenly Gulpin couldn't move. He struggled to, but his muscles clenched and couldn't budge. That glow...

Gulpin was trying to think and weigh his options when a powerful wind hit him.

~~~~~

Cacnea bounced along the edge of the water. This was fun! Hiding from everyone else, not having them see as she messed up their plans. It was great! She felt powerful!

Tonight. Berf had said to help out tonight. In a bit though. First Cacnea was going to have some fun! She twirled and hopped in the water, throwing out darts and punches occasionally to practice attacking. When she struck, she did it with style!

Cacnea was so distracted by her fantasies that she didn't even notice the other pokemon sneak up behind her. A streak of reflected light struck her.

~~~~~ 

Surskit scuttled through the rain. She didn't mind rain. It was better than fire. Fire was aweful. Rain, though... Rain was good. Surskit crawled on top of a rock and paused there for a minute. It was a better vantage to watch the rest of the world from. She could at least have her eyes open to see if anyone else was acting suspicious in the murk. It was so hard to see though...

Sighing to herself, Surskit started to move back down the rock. Too late she noticed the shadow advancing towards her. She was crushed against the rock. 

~~~~~

Despo frowned at the lessening rain. Mistress Heart had already called time, and Gulpin wasn't back yet. Most worrying. Without Gulpin, he wouldn't be able to be involved in this infuriating game anymore! He would have just left if pokemon weren't at steak. These two "teams" had caused enough harm across the Hoenn region! They HAD to be stopped, and he was going to do everything within his power to stop them!

Where WAS Gulpin?!?!?

As the mists cleared, a chill went up Despo's spine. It had never even occurred to him that... He slowly walked over to the body of Gulpin, looking at him with eyes transfixed but not truly seeing. Guplin had been knocked out. How was this possible?!?! Despo had trained him so well...

"Ok Gardevoir, time to do your work." 

"Look at mine first please! I'd really like to get her back in her ball."

Despo gave himself a shake and looked over at Kronos. His Surskit looked in bad shape. 

"Not one of the thieves" Mistress Heart announced.

Gardevoir went over to the next pokemon; a Cacnea laying in the shallow water. 

Gardevoir suddenly spun around. Berf was running towards the trees

"THIEF!" Mistress Heart called out. 

Hariyama moved faster than seemed possible, and grabbed Berf before he could get away. Berf was carried to Mistress Heart.

"But what Team?" she asked. Berf's smile was sly and secretive. 

Mistress Heart fingered the handkerchief tied around his wrist. It was orange; not a color of either of the teams. As Hariyama shifted his hold, however, Berf's jacket fell forward, and Mistress Heart gasped. On the pocket of his shirt was an all too familiar red R. 

"Aren't all of you Rocket scum in jail yet!??!"

"You're never going to be able to wipe us all out. Mark my words!!!!" Berf yelled back as Hariyama started to pull him away. "You'll never be rid of us!! We'll get your pokemon and your treasure eventually!!!"

Mistress Heart stared after Berf in disbelief. All of the trainers did. How many thieves where in this competition?!?!? 

It was Despo who finally broke the silence. "Mistress? I would like to put Gulpin back in his ball..."

Mistress Heart waved absently, and Gardevoir moved over to Gulpin.

"Not a thief" Mistress Heart said almost to herself, still staring in the direction Hariyama had taken berf. Suddenly a clarity came back to her eyes and she turned to the remaining trainers, eyeing each of them carefully.

"It's time to weed out the rest of these criminals. BEGIN!"

Despo, Trainer of Gulpin, League Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition.

Pokedex information: Guplin

Sludge--Knocks out target

Kronos, Trainer of Surskit, League Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition.

Pokedex information: Surskit

No information available. 

Berf, Trainer of Cacnea, Team Rocket, has been knocked out of the competition

Pokedex information: Cacnea

Thunderpunch--paralyzes target

It is now Day 3. Deadline is in 72 hours.

With 18 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. 

For the Tina thing

Maddy I'm pretty sure I know why she thinks she is scummy. It's been very well covered so far

It was just you and I that I didn't know how she got those reads. I don't consider that linking with you, she gave two reads that I questioned. It could of been me and someone else or you and someone else. They were just two reads that I felt like she hadn't explained

As for the back pedalling as you say. Did I ever say I thought you see mafia? Cos I don't think I did.

You were scummy and doing something scummy but there are far more likely mafia people IMO (like cloud)

I called out what I thought was scummy. Doesn't mean I want to lynch you right now. It just means you blipped the radar

From that we get to the setting up lynches. Thought he was talking about himself. But yes I admit to setting cloud as the next lynch target. I think he is the way to go. However I didn't do the whole "we should lynch player A and if they flip X we lynch player B" (though I do that sometimes I didn't in this case)

Lastly, the not being on the RTE D1. At the time no one but the mafia would of known he was town (and even they can't be sure in a two team game). So most people considered RTE very scummy day one (leading to his D2). Therefore most people voted for him at one point or another.

The fact that you didn't stands out. Make sense?

Purely based on voting patterns

@AH

Despo, Trainer of Gulpin, League Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition.

Pokedex information: Guplin

Sludge--Knocks out target

Can you explain the knocks out target? Is that a Role Block?

Kronos, Trainer of Surskit, League Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition.

Pokedex information: Surskit

No information available.

Looks like that could be a form of janitor role in play

So Maddy

Can you speak?

Everytime you did lynch me i have been town, anyways back to the game

vote time

She's gone too quiet for my liking 

and maddy either needs to be replaced or poked by the mod into posting or we can jus lynch her

i havent been mafia in ages, last time was darthe's showdown game 

and you havent totally creeped her and checked out her profile to see last time she logged in and where she last posted??

Archived