DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

@Despo: 

Ehm you might want to go and read the thread again because I voted for RTE with my first post in this game and haven’t even unvoted from then. I have kept pushing for RTE’s lynch since the start of the game because I firmly believe that he’s mafia, so your believe that I’m more concerned how my votes look like instead of voting who I believe is scum doesn’t hold true at all. My earlier posts that you found to be pinging were in reply to Chuckles and how he was questioning my vote on RTE and said that I provided no reasoning for it, while I did do so during Day 1 and I think I don’t have to keep repeating the same things over and over. I have been one of the most vocal players in going after RTE, so yeah it would seem weird if I suddenly changed my mind and voted for someone else right now. And can you please show where I overjustified my vote on RTE? Because like I said, I voted for him since the start of the game and my suspicions regarding him this game only grew stronger as the game went on.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmm.

I can't make up my mind about RTE. From his drastic change in play style and attitude I think I'm leaning more mafia. The whole spammy, distracting thing was suspicious but not overly condemning, though there soft claims laced throughout. But the fact that he gave up the whole 'lynch me for info' angle and started playing properly and trying to avoid notice perhaps? after Darthe took attention off of him makes it just that much more suspicious than it was before. He also seemed to know more than he shoud in regards to Darthe's claim. That one post in particular really stood out but uh Im not going to look for it. What I don't get though is if they were scum mates, RTE was pretty obviously going down, weather today or in the next few, so why sacrifice Darthe? Is it that important that he lives another day? Darthe didnt really seem to want to play as mafia though so maybe he didnt mind risking it. The other options dont seem as plausable. It doesnt make sense for Darthe to do what he did if he was trying to frame RTE, and nothing in mafia is ever just coincidence. But then the speed of his trains, both times, cant just be townies voting, though the two team mafia throws that off a bit.

Regardless, I think he's the right choice for today. This is going to continue being an issue and distracting from other things until resolved. Simplest way to do that is to lynch RTE.

So. Vote RTE.

Not sure about it but sure enough to vote him. You and Maw both at it eh...

vote cyan

I could really go with you or maw actually.

Hmmmmm.

I can't make up my mind about RTE. From his drastic change in play style and attitude I think I'm leaning more mafia. The whole spammy, distracting thing was suspicious but not overly condemning, though there soft claims laced throughout. But the fact that he gave up the whole 'lynch me for info' angle and started playing properly and trying to avoid notice perhaps? after Darthe took attention off of him makes it just that much more suspicious than it was before. He also seemed to know more than he shoud in regards to Darthe's claim. That one post in particular really stood out but uh Im not going to look for it. What I don't get though is if they were scum mates, RTE was pretty obviously going down, weather today or in the next few, so why sacrifice Darthe? Is it that important that he lives another day? Darthe didnt really seem to want to play as mafia though so maybe he didnt mind risking it. The other options dont seem as plausable. It doesnt make sense for Darthe to do what he did if he was trying to frame RTE, and nothing in mafia is ever just coincidence. But then the speed of his trains, both times, cant just be townies voting, though the two team mafia throws that off a bit.

Regardless, I think he's the right choice for today. This is going to continue being an issue and distracting from other things until resolved. Simplest way to do that is to lynch RTE.

So. Vote RTE.

vote cyan

i really dont understand what this vote, can you explain it dude?

I find it kind of weird that two people have both commented on the speed of rte's train and are unsure...and then vote him.

That's fair. In my opinion that just means that the other mafia team might be looking for an easy lynch too. If there were only 1 team, I'd say we could learn from that, but its hard to say with 2 teams.

Kronos, why don't you just vote for RTE (or Madness)? Placing a vote on Cyan or Maw is kinda useless now.

Sorry I don't follow the crowd.

hipster titan :P

That's how I role (spelling pun intended)

Seriously, I tend to be wary of trains that build that fast especially with a couple of people just voting (cloud I did get your explanation though).

Someone else stated this already, but cyan is trying to overly justify a vote in someone she's not certain of...why my preferred vote is on cyan rather than maw.

I find it kind of weird that two people have both commented on the speed of rte's train and are unsure...and then vote him.

That's fair. In my opinion that just means that the other mafia team might be looking for an easy lynch too. If there were only 1 team, I'd say we could learn from that, but its hard to say with 2 teams.

Still trying to wrap my head around 2 mafia teams.

Kronos, why don't you just vote for RTE (or Madness)? Placing a vote on Cyan or Maw is kinda useless now.

Sorry I don't follow the crowd.

Fair enough. I guess competing trains are always good.

When is deadline btw?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130629T18&p0=179&msg=Pokemon+Mafia+III--End+of+Day+2+

In a day and two hours from now.

vote cyan

Correction, not sure of his alignment but sure that he needs to be lynched.

Ping for overjustifying your vote. It's fairly clear that RTE is going to be the lynch today, no need to act like you're carefully deliberating over it when your vote puts him at, what... L-2? Not sure lemme check.

But yeah Cloud did the same thing day 1 when voting for RTE. A lot of mafia tend to overjustify their vote when they're worried about it standing out.

Overjustifying? Thats a scary word. I think rambling is a better one. It something I tend to do when I'm tired. And in this case if mafia really wanted to slide by undectected, they'd just put a one or two liner, since as you pointed out 'its fairly clear that RTE is going to be the lynch today'.

The DL's not just yet ya know. There's still plenty of time to start other competing trains so votes on other people arent useless.

Once again, please either point out where I was unsure about my vote or stop spreading false information. I have stated why I voted him and why I mentioned the train moving fast.

Archived