DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

I had a huge scum read on Madness based on her play Day 1 and its complete and overt lack of explanation. I let it go because it was Day 1 but your noob pass is up. Vote Madness.

So it has nothing to do with the fact that she's the only competing train?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Official Vote Count

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch

RTE (8): Chuckles, Razen, BG, Cloud, Hallia, berf, Mawth, Tina

Madness (3): Panchi, Despo, RTE

Ley (1): Piano

Not voting: Kronos, Luci, Dav, Ley, WoT13, Cyan, madness, Krak, Hisoka

Okay then, pressure to vote...

Due to suspicion...

VOTE SUCHMADNESS (I know it is supposed to be red and bold but I cannot find a way to do that on my phone!!!!

If you could make an exception...

I think this should work?

[color=#ff0000][b]Vote.[/b][/color]

I'm not really sure though because I have never voted on a phone before. You should ask Dap for help; he knows these kinds of things.

I want to hear from Maw.

Maw...why did you comment on the speed of the RTE train and then immediately jump on it...seems a bit opportunistic to me.

See, unlike you, i stated my reasons for voting him in the post where i did so. I commented on the fast growing train because while i expected RTE to catch a lot of heat this phase, i didn't expect it to happen in a matter of hours.

Hmmmmm.

I can't make up my mind about RTE. From his drastic change in play style and attitude I think I'm leaning more mafia. The whole spammy, distracting thing was suspicious but not overly condemning, though there soft claims laced throughout. But the fact that he gave up the whole 'lynch me for info' angle and started playing properly and trying to avoid notice perhaps? after Darthe took attention off of him makes it just that much more suspicious than it was before. He also seemed to know more than he shoud in regards to Darthe's claim. That one post in particular really stood out but uh Im not going to look for it. What I don't get though is if they were scum mates, RTE was pretty obviously going down, weather today or in the next few, so why sacrifice Darthe? Is it that important that he lives another day? Darthe didnt really seem to want to play as mafia though so maybe he didnt mind risking it. The other options dont seem as plausable. It doesnt make sense for Darthe to do what he did if he was trying to frame RTE, and nothing in mafia is ever just coincidence. But then the speed of his trains, both times, cant just be townies voting, though the two team mafia throws that off a bit. 

Regardless, I think he's the right choice for today. This is going to continue being an issue and distracting from other things until resolved. Simplest way to do that is to lynch RTE.

So. Vote RTE.

i find how much maddy knows something as odd for a first time player like some others and i have to agree with the reasoning that if she were town and it's her first game, she more than likely wouldn't know as much as she claimed on Day 1...

vote suchmadness

I want to hear from Maw.

Maw...why did you comment on the speed of the RTE train and then immediately jump on it...seems a bit opportunistic to me.

See, unlike you, i stated my reasons for voting him in the post where i did so. I commented on the fast growing train because while i expected RTE to catch a lot of heat this phase, i didn't expect it to happen in a matter of hours.

Unlike me...because I'm voting who?

I want to hear from Maw.

Unlike me...because I'm voting who?

Oh you mean because I find your post pinging...I thought it was pretty self explanatory...sorry...I don't like being redundant.

because that will be stating the obvious. look at my play from Day 1. me voting for any other player than RTE would seem weird.

So you're saying you're voting for me because voting for anyone else would reflect poorly on yourself after how hard you tunneled me on day 1? That's what I take from your last three posts.

Lol can you go and die already? And no, I said that it would seem weird if I voted for someone else because Chuckles was questioning my current vote on you. I have cased both you and Darthe during Day 1 and so my current vote without any added reason shouldn't seem off to people.

What an incredibly odd way to phrase his sentiments here. Cloud, it appears you're much more concerned with how your vote would be perceived than with actually voting for who you think is scum.

My scum read on you keeps growing stronger.

I´m also going to vote RTE. 

Ithi and RTE had that back and forth yesterday (with Player cheering on). Then during the night it was Des and Ithi who had some word duel. It looks like Des is trying to protect RTE. Yesterday I agreed a lot with him and couldn´t make up my mind if I thought RTE was mafia or not. But now that Ithi flipped town and Des is still trying to protect RTE I´m more inclined to believe that RTE is mafia. Hope that makes sense. 

Vote RTE

I´m also suspicious of Maddy, Player and Des.

I agree with you about the other two on your last reads, but you are wrong in my case. You know me well enough to know that my policy as mafia is to bus first, ask questions later. Of course it's feasible that I might put my neck on the line to defend someone if their skill level merited it, but to be frank if I was mafia and RTE was my teammate, I would've left him out to paddle on his own a while ago. And his lynch looked inevitable anyways.

Which is something that I keep getting flustered about. Darthe in general hasn't been that great in games lately, but he's still intelligent enough to know that pulling that stunt would only have delayed RTE's lynch, if he really was trying to derail a teammate's lynch. Basically I'm having a hard time justifying in my head that Darthe is THAT bad as scum lately.

Ley has asked to be replaced

:dry:

He's asked to be replaced in the last 3 games I've been in with him. I didn't say anything before, but I completely expected for it to happen again.

Hmmmmm.

I can't make up my mind about RTE. From his drastic change in play style and attitude I think I'm leaning more mafia. The whole spammy, distracting thing was suspicious but not overly condemning, though there soft claims laced throughout. But the fact that he gave up the whole 'lynch me for info' angle and started playing properly and trying to avoid notice perhaps? after Darthe took attention off of him makes it just that much more suspicious than it was before. He also seemed to know more than he shoud in regards to Darthe's claim. That one post in particular really stood out but uh Im not going to look for it. What I don't get though is if they were scum mates, RTE was pretty obviously going down, weather today or in the next few, so why sacrifice Darthe? Is it that important that he lives another day? Darthe didnt really seem to want to play as mafia though so maybe he didnt mind risking it. The other options dont seem as plausable. It doesnt make sense for Darthe to do what he did if he was trying to frame RTE, and nothing in mafia is ever just coincidence. But then the speed of his trains, both times, cant just be townies voting, though the two team mafia throws that off a bit. 

Regardless, I think he's the right choice for today. This is going to continue being an issue and distracting from other things until resolved. Simplest way to do that is to lynch RTE.

So. Vote RTE.

Ping for overjustifying your vote. It's fairly clear that RTE is going to be the lynch today, no need to act like you're carefully deliberating over it when your vote puts him at, what... L-2? Not sure lemme check.

But yeah Cloud did the same thing day 1 when voting for RTE. A lot of mafia tend to overjustify their vote when they're worried about it standing out.

Looks like we got 9 votes on RTE, 4 on Maddy unless AH counts Hisoka's vote. Still got a few peeps not voting, a couple of them have been somewhat inactive, WBK and Krak need to get their vote on record however. WBK saying he wants to look into Maw's post looks like stalling, there's extremely low chance that Maw could get a train on him today. It's gonna be either RTE or Maddy, and more than likely RTE will hang. Krak came in to fos RTE somewhat, yet withheld his vote.

I still think Maddy is by far the scummiest of the two, and since being called out for her suspiciously quick learning curve, she first got defensive, then stopped posting altogether.

My scum list as of now:

Maddy, Cloud, Cyan, Dap

Okay then, pressure to vote...

Due to suspicion...

VOTE SUCHMADNESS (I know it is supposed to be red and bold but I cannot find a way to do that on my phone!!!!

If you could make an exception...

I think this should work?

[color=#ff0000][b]Vote.[/b][/color]

I'm not really sure though because I have never voted on a phone before. You should ask Dap for help; he knows these kinds of things.

Okay thanks!

because that will be stating the obvious. look at my play from Day 1. me voting for any other player than RTE would seem weird.

So you're saying you're voting for me because voting for anyone else would reflect poorly on yourself after how hard you tunneled me on day 1? That's what I take from your last three posts.

Lol can you go and die already? And no, I said that it would seem weird if I voted for someone else because Chuckles was questioning my current vote on you. I have cased both you and Darthe during Day 1 and so my current vote without any added reason shouldn't seem off to people.

What an incredibly odd way to phrase his sentiments here. Cloud, it appears you're much more concerned with how your vote would be perceived than with actually voting for who you think is scum.

My scum read on you keeps growing stronger.

I´m also going to vote RTE. 

Ithi and RTE had that back and forth yesterday (with Player cheering on). Then during the night it was Des and Ithi who had some word duel. It looks like Des is trying to protect RTE. Yesterday I agreed a lot with him and couldn´t make up my mind if I thought RTE was mafia or not. But now that Ithi flipped town and Des is still trying to protect RTE I´m more inclined to believe that RTE is mafia. Hope that makes sense. 

Vote RTE

I´m also suspicious of Maddy, Player and Des.

I agree with you about the other two on your last reads, but you are wrong in my case. You know me well enough to know that my policy as mafia is to bus first, ask questions later. Of course it's feasible that I might put my neck on the line to defend someone if their skill level merited it, but to be frank if I was mafia and RTE was my teammate, I would've left him out to paddle on his own a while ago. And his lynch looked inevitable anyways.

Which is something that I keep getting flustered about. Darthe in general hasn't been that great in games lately, but he's still intelligent enough to know that pulling that stunt would only have delayed RTE's lynch, if he really was trying to derail a teammate's lynch. Basically I'm having a hard time justifying in my head that Darthe is THAT bad as scum lately.

Ley has asked to be replaced

:dry:

He's asked to be replaced in the last 3 games I've been in with him. I didn't say anything before, but I completely expected for it to happen again.

Hmmmmm.

So. Vote RTE.

Ping for overjustifying your vote. It's fairly clear that RTE is going to be the lynch today, no need to act like you're carefully deliberating over it when your vote puts him at, what... L-2? Not sure lemme check.

But yeah Cloud did the same thing day 1 when voting for RTE. A lot of mafia tend to overjustify their vote when they're worried about it standing out.

I have played with you many times, Des. That doesn´t mean that I remember exactely how you play or actually know your meta at all. My memory is really bad. There are only a few people that I can actually read properly. Don´t like those argument. 

That said. I like your points about Cloud and Cyan and also your scum list in the next post. 

Looks like we got 9 votes on RTE, 4 on Maddy unless AH counts Hisoka's vote. Still got a few peeps not voting, a couple of them have been somewhat inactive, WBK and Krak need to get their vote on record however. WBK saying he wants to look into Maw's post looks like stalling, there's extremely low chance that Maw could get a train on him today. It's gonna be either RTE or Maddy, and more than likely RTE will hang. Krak came in to fos RTE somewhat, yet withheld his vote.

I still think Maddy is by far the scummiest of the two, and since being called out for her suspiciously quick learning curve, she first got defensive, then stopped posting altogether.

My scum list as of now:

Maddy, Cloud, Cyan, Dap

Archived