DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote: RTE

Darthe flipped mafia, Ithi flipped town. Following on from what I've been saying since D1 and the goings-on there, you are next RTE. Spammy crap that buried any gameplay, un-town behavior, and a complete backflip in behavior since being called out on it all and your buddy's stupid gambit. This vote should come as no surprise.

Hooooly hell. That train on RTE didn't take long.

That said, VOTE RTE. I don't like it when people spam the first half of the day and then dissapear for the second half, and it defenitely seems like darthe was trying to stop his lynch.

Hooooly hell. That train on RTE didn't take long.

That said, VOTE RTE. I don't like it when people spam the first half of the day and then dissapear for the second half, and it defenitely seems like darthe was trying to stop his lynch.

So which is it? You want to call attention to how fast his train is building, which you I suppose think is suspicious?  The feeling you tried to convey with the first part of that was completely nullified when you also voted for him.

To reiterate and give voice to my vote, RTE or Maddy is fine by me as I think there is strong evidence they are mafia.

Reading back I agree that it is very plausible Darthe swooped in to save RTE, maybe a better role, or maybe Darthe just would rather be the lynchee if someone had to as he's probably tired of it. RTEs play later doesn't jive with his die in a blaze of info argument from earlier. That originally seemed like a fair enough thing for town to do, though he did it poorly. Now it makes no sense with his recent lurkiness.

Maddy has been all over the place and frankly it sounds like a mix of first time ignorance (which is fine by itself) and coaching from someone else that gets all mixed together to form the current oddness that is Maddy.

Whelp. Looks like I was wrong about Ithi.

I'm somewhat conflicted on RTE. I keep swaying in both directions. I had a derptown read on him from yesterday, but Darthe's move could have def been an attempt to derail a lynch on a townie. Then when I noticed the people still pushing his lynch, it gave me an even stronger town read on him (this is before the two teams thing was confirmed, mind you). Then he starts going into lurkmode when it seems the heat has passed off of him. This made me doubt the read I had on him. (note- Ithi's flip also made me doubt my town read on him as well, since her flip flop on his alignment looked to me like scum backpedaling)

However, the extremely quick bandwagon on him once again makes me hesitant to vote him. No way all those bandwagon votes on him are all townies imo. Has to be some scum in there. Then again, the whole two teams thing makes quick bandwagons less of a town tell on someone as it is in normal games.

Lastly I decided that there are already a ton of votes on him, and that honestly mine wouldn't really be needed in order to add more pressure. Plus, he already claimed, and tucked his tail between his legs, so I doubt we'll get any info out of him.

So in the hopes of creating some competing trains for more info, and because Maddy is still easily my highest scum candidate, I will Vote Suchmadness.

Whelp. Looks like I was wrong about Ithi.

I'm somewhat conflicted on RTE. I keep swaying in both directions. I had a derptown read on him from yesterday, but Darthe's move could have def been an attempt to derail a lynch on a townie. Then when I noticed the people still pushing his lynch, it gave me an even stronger town read on him (this is before the two teams thing was confirmed, mind you). Then he starts going into lurkmode when it seems the heat has passed off of him. This made me doubt the read I had on him. (note- Ithi's flip also made me doubt my town read on him as well, since her flip flop on his alignment looked to me like scum backpedaling)

However, the extremely quick bandwagon on him once again makes me hesitant to vote him. No way all those bandwagon votes on him are all townies imo. Has to be some scum in there. Then again, the whole two teams thing makes quick bandwagons less of a town tell on someone as it is in normal games.

Lastly I decided that there are already a ton of votes on him, and that honestly mine wouldn't really be needed in order to add more pressure. Plus, he already claimed, and tucked his tail between his legs, so I doubt we'll get any info out of him.

So in the hopes of creating some competing trains for more info, and because Maddy is still easily my highest scum candidate, I will Vote Suchmadness.

You make a good point, I jumped to nearly the same conclusion as you!

But I shall withhold my vote for now... Go all bird in the sky...

I haven't had wifi much at all in the last two dats and just caught up on 12 pages.

I see 0 reason to need to post at night. If I was around and spammed anyway you would have all lynched me in real life. :tongue: Also since I'm at a workshop all week I didn't really have a choice.

I think it's sad and hilarious how mafia set this up. Also surprised no one died from either team. Killing Ithi puts a huge FOS on me and Turin was her no.1 fan (well, and Dap). My play changed from page 12 and I expected it to. You all should have as well.

It's easy for the votes to pile up on me because I'm not on either team. Safe vote for both team. At this rate the game will end with Mafia vs. Mafia.

I had a huge scum read on Madness based on her play Day 1 and its complete and overt lack of explanation. I let it go because it was Day 1 but your noob pass is up. Vote Madness.

Cloud and hally, you two still havent given any reason on your votes

Have you skimmed through the whole of Day 1 or something?! Sheesh.. I will give some extra thoughts once I had some breakfast. I see that RTE has now started distancing from his teammate though.

So you're saying you're voting for me because voting for anyone else would reflect poorly on yourself after how hard you tunneled me on day 1? That's what I take from your last three posts.

Lol can you go and die already? And no, I said that it would seem weird if I voted for someone else because Chuckles was questioning my current vote on you. I have cased both you and Darthe during Day 1 and so my current vote without any added reason shouldn't seem off to people.

Vote RTE

??

i see no reasoning here, its just you voting, you didnt even say for previously stated reasons or anything 

I´m also going to vote RTE. 

Ithi and RTE had that back and forth yesterday (with Player cheering on). Then during the night it was Des and Ithi who had some word duel. It looks like Des is trying to protect RTE. Yesterday I agreed a lot with him and couldn´t make up my mind if I thought RTE was mafia or not. But now that Ithi flipped town and Des is still trying to protect RTE I´m more inclined to believe that RTE is mafia. Hope that makes sense. 

Vote RTE

I´m also suspicious of Maddy, Player and Des.

Archived