DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

Are they Australian cents? How much is that worth in real money?

:tongue:

Also OMG ... first Turin and now YOU!

I'm being betrayed at every turn by people I thought I knew knowing Pokemon Canon - just inside their heads!

Also 3? Do you mean two Mafia and a Town - or does your 3 mean 3 Mafias? and you are putting Town somewhere completely different.

Team Rocket seemed to only have a walk on part in the Wiki - or did I read that wrong. Enlighten me with your vast Pokemon knowledge lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Beef: I've always been a highly visible, highly argumentative and contrary mafia player. Not gonna change my play style anytime soon. Its worked pretty well for me in the past :cool:

When did you bring up the two team idea?

You Yay'd at Darthe being Mafia - and you said that I couldn't say I didn't know the genre because I had excellent google-fu. So I had to look it up, right? because i couldn't say I didn't have a clue?

You are really taking this quite seriously.

It is becoming very distracting and tiring getting pounded by you. I'm not a victim - but neither am I here just for you to be grumpy too - all the time. You big posts just make you look even more defensive. Like reeeeaaaaally defensive.

@Beef: I've always been a highly visible, highly argumentative and contrary mafia player. Not gonna change my play style anytime soon. Its worked pretty well for me in the past :cool:

When did you bring up the two team idea?

He didn't. He just said he knew that was likely to be the case - cos he is a Gen III Pokemon expert.

he didn't share.

That's just mean

Players per mafia team. 2,3,4. Leaning toward 3 obviously.

Desp: Fair enough, just warning you. I believe in my last couple of "Nothing is really happening except Lynching Darthe and Night time" posts I've mentioned two teams, during the day maybe but definitely at night. As I said, it's a given.

And my knowledge is from playing the game, not watching the anime. I'm not sure if that is better or worse :dry: From memory, no team rocket, but I could be wrong. Definitely two teams of 'bad guys' though. As I said, game canon. I just took it as fact from the start.

And I can't give you any leads ... unless you plan to see who else is having a go at me. If you are Mafia you might be able to find out who the other team is. If you are Town you might be able to find ... some of them on either team. I dunno.

I'm not on a team. I'm not mafia. I am Town. I am Vanilla. I am a sloth thing.

I hope they concentrate on finding and killing each other though :)

You Yay'd at Darthe being Mafia - and you said that I couldn't say I didn't know the genre because I had excellent google-fu. So I had to look it up, right? because i couldn't say I didn't have a clue?

You are really taking this quite seriously.

It is becoming very distracting and tiring getting pounded by you. I'm not a victim - but neither am I here just for you to be grumpy too - all the time. You big posts just make you look even more defensive. Like reeeeaaaaally defensive.

I celebrated us bagging a scum. Didn't "yay" that your post helped discredit his claim.

I didn't tell you to Google anything. I was saying toy couldn't use the excuse of "not knowing the theme or flavor" since you could just look it up if you wanted to. And you did.

Hi, I'm Despo. I always take mafia seriously. Ntmy.

You acting like I was targeting you specifically with my scum hunting made it seem like you were playing the victim. You can always just ignore me if you dont like respondig to my posts, im not forcing you to post.

Why don't you say "defensive" a few more times.

:rolleyes:

If any one of us is getting defensive, its you. You keep acting like I'm bullying you when I'm legitimately trying to find scum.

I'd rather you didn't use me as your tool to find them then.

Right now I still think you're mafia. The pokeclaim doesn't do much for me at all. Mod given safe claim, fake claim, a Slakoth (sp?) could have winked at a frikkin member of team Aqua/Magma in some obscure manga comic for all I know. Too many possibilities.

Your behavior however, has seemed very scummy to me this game. You aren't my number one pick for mafia necessarily however, that honor goes to Maddy. But you're fairly high on my list.

Right now I still think you're mafia. The pokeclaim doesn't do much for me at all. Mod given safe claim, fake claim, a Slakoth (sp?) could have winked at a frikkin member of team Aqua/Magma in some obscure manga comic for all I know. Too many possibilities.

Your behavior however, has seemed very scummy to me this game. You aren't my number one pick for mafia necessarily however, that honor goes to Maddy. But you're fairly high on my list.

Scummy - the generic term used when one doesn't have any real stuff to say - but wants to make you look bad.

He doesn't really seem to be wary of anyone else other than me lol. He is going to be very disappointed. Of course he won't believe me - but his amazing mafia hunting techniques need to stop tunnelling in on me and start looking around again.

And if he really thinks he is onto be - he should probably build a proper case and attempt to get my Lynched. After all - I am an easy Target. I've already given my full claim. There isn't actually anything else I can do with regards to that.

Unless he already knows that and that is why I have so much of his attention :unsure:

I dont think i got them day one lynched but i kbew

so les mis is a rather dark film

Never seen the musical before that? Anne Hathaway was amazing, but the red head dude who sand "Empty Chairs at Empty Tables" was really great too.

Your thoughts on RTE? I know you weren't championing his lynch, but that's cause Darthe was a better option. Maddy and RTE are equals I think at this point.

Archived