DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Darthe and RTE didn't have much interaction BTW. The most they had basically was Darthe coming in to fake claim while RTE was being trained. Its still possible that Darthe was doing that to protect a teammate, but despite his latest post indicating how burnt out he is being on a mafia team I still don't think he'd be that obvious. Sacrificing yourself to save a teammate isn't very smart, as it only delays their lynch one more day usually. This early in the game there's no way a move like like that would be worth it.

What are your feelings on other players Berf?

Worn out as mafia, can't do it effectively without practice at being town.  Also, 11 in a row including recently ended off site games.  Worst luck ever.

Go Team, well done town!

Probability is crying in a corner right now. Get a lottery ticket.

Desp;

Ithi warrants a look, but then always does.

The RTE/Darthe thing strikes me as pure stupid mafia play. I can't resolve it any other way than that.

Aside from that other canditates I am watching are Tina (watching what I can at any rate), Krak (Just because I like watching Krak, spin for me baby!), and honestly yourself. I see a lot of strong opinions coming from you, and as has been mentioned all over this thread, strong opinions on day 1 can be a sign. A lot of tone, I will say.

Maddy concerns me also. One the one hand, new player, getting involved, sticking the boot in in a bit of raw fashion, it can somewhat be expected. BUT THE LONGER MADDY GOES ON WITHOUT ANSWERING ANYTHING IN REGARDS TO THE INFORMATION SHE HAS SEEMINGLY BEEN IN RECEIPT OF, THE LONGER THAT SEEMS SUSPICIOUS. (Embiggened to make sure Maddy notices this, in the hopes of getting a reply).

Also I think the two mafia team thing was obvious from the setup and the number of players. But that can be subjective, of course; is all opinion. Not really any tells there, unless of course someone wants to volunteer their role in Team Magma?

Anybody?

No?

Where's Darthe when you need hi- oh. Right.

Good. Don't call me good.

I'm the scariest creature in this wood.

Just walk behind me and you'll see

Everyone is afraid of me.

:gruffalo:

I did not be saying you weren't scary merely that you be good at the complex albeit gritty art of investigating. I apologise if I do be offending anyone with my ideas, I do not be attempting to say that people do be dishonest. I was merely suggesting alternate methods. I shall be ceasing all suggestion post haste..

And sorry about the failed Illainer accent...

Lol was wondering if you were Jamaican or something. By all means Hisoka, don't stop posting. You're new so you didn't realize that off-thread communication about the game is usually a big no no. Feel free to ask any questions you might have, but also try to involve yourself in the proceedings. Only way you can get better is if you play.

On Day 1 I would say it is more likely you would be suspicious of people who you thought were Mafia - far more likely than having people you thought were Town.

Only Mafia know who isn't Town - and in this game they actually only know who isn't on their team.

It is entirely possible that RTE could be Mafia - his Team stepped up to defend him and the other Team defended him thinking him under pressure Town. Darthe already planned to reveal and skip out of the game. What better way than to step in and halt the Lynch on beleagured team mate.

Or less likely - he is Town and the Mafia's defending him to get Town cred.

Who else thinks they know for sure that someone is town, especially on D1. If you are Town you simply don't know. I certainly don't ever go through making decisions about who I think is Town - because that's impossible. I can only really thinks about who I think is Mafia.

It seems that it is ok for everyone and his dog to say yeah - totally bad play, really scummy ugh - but not actually Mafia. How do they know that? I'm sure I don't.

But carry on. ALL those people had strong idears that RTE was Town - that is useful.

And Maddy still refuses to answer simple questions.

I'm glad it's night. We are baking buns and making cookies today.

His moustache must have been worn out from all that twirling. :laugh:

lol :laugh:

Cloud setting up RTE's lynch tomorrow still seems sketchy to me. Ithi's recent flip flop on his alignment makes me believe even more that he is town, and Cloud and others continuing to push the "Darthe distracting from RTE's lynch" angle pings to me.

Lol me setting up RTE's lynch for tomorrow is sketchy?? Dude, I'm almost certain that RTE is mafia and you should stop defending him so much because it is getting suspicious. Even if by a small chance he isn't mafia, his lynch will provide us the most info.

Worn out as mafia, can't do it effectively without practice at being town.  Also, 11 in a row including recently ended off site games.  Worst luck ever.

Go Team, well done town!

Wow 11 times in a row being mafia... I can understand why you are worn out.

Maddy is being really suspicious. I will probably vote Maddy. It seems unlikely that no one is coaching her.

Ithi also looks suspicious. People are buddying to her or at least trying to.

RTE- I don't think he will go away from this list

Maddy is being really suspicious. I will probably vote Maddy. It seems unlikely that no one is coaching her.

Ithi sounds like she knows whats what however I with hold judgement on that. Maddy is really getting into the spirit of things but I'm not sure how to take it whether she's Town or mafia still not sure about that. RTE has gone rather quiet maybe he's laying low? who knows I still have my suspicions so keeping my vote for the time being.

I SHOULD be doing a good part of catching up tomorrow.

Sorry guys. You've been spamming (or posting for those who don't like the word spamming and are going to attack me over it) a lot and I have both had less time than expected, and spend less time on the mafia game than I could have...

Ithi sounds like she knows whats what however I with hold judgement on that. Maddy is really getting into the spirit of things but I'm not sure how to take it whether she's Town or mafia still not sure about that. RTE has gone rather quiet maybe he's laying low? who knows I still have my suspicions so keeping my vote for the time being.

Luci - it is Night and we don't vote at Night. The Game Title could probably do with an Edit to show this.

Also - I am finding it amusing that I am suspicious because people are buddying up to me. I can't control what other people do. Maybe you should be looking at the buddyers and questioning their motives. Is more likely for a Mafia to Buddy than a Town - because they usually can pick a Town Best Friend. Be interesting to see how that works in this Game though lol.

I think Town would not actively buddy early in a Game because they don't know who they might be buddying lol.

For that reason I am VERY wary of Dap - and to a lesser extent Turin. Although Turin has established his meta of buddying me ALL the time so I never can tell if he is Town or Mafia lol.

I am always very nervous of Dap though - to the extent that I almost want him Lynch in a Game just so I don't have to deal with the 'What the hell is Dap?' Question. I came very close to that in the last game we played in.

Archived