DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you could be a role cop from one of the other mafia teams who, after viewing Time from the other team, thought he could gain a lot of town cred. You also mentioning that Dap is the only one alive from those you have viewed sounds like he is your teammate. Having said that, it looks like you are just a normal cop and I have never seen those in a mafia team before..

It's pretty clear from the way that Time flipped that Chuckles is no role cop - hence the first part of your statement (which I bolded) can't possibly be true. But, if you say that he could be role cop from the other team, then you completely contradict yourself by saying that it looks like he's just a normal cop.  You can't have it both ways.  Vote: Cloud.

Trainers:

1. Mawth

2. Kronos--Trainer of Surskit--League Trainer--Killed N2

3. Hallia

4. Ithi--Trainer of Slakoth--League Trainer--Killed N1

5. Tina--Trainer of Baltoy--Team Magma--Killed N3

-----Rapid Spin: Knocks out target

-----Rock Tomb: Makes target's attack less likely to succeed

6. Tigriane Luci Tress

7. Dav

8. Turin--Trainer of Treecko--League Trainer--Killed N1

-----Detect--Find how who else targeted target

9. Piano

10. berf--Trainer of Cacnea--Team Rocket--Killed N2

--Thunderpunch--paralyzes target

11. BG--Trainer of Aron--Team Magma--Killed N4

-----Tackle: Knocks out target

-----Metal Claw: Knocks out target

12. Ley Peace

13. RTE--Trainer of Skitty--League Trainer--Lynched D2

14. WoT13--Trainer of Numel--Team Magma--Lynched D4

-----Ember: Knocks out Target

-----Focus Energy: Makes target's attack more likely to succeed. 

15. Darthe--Trainer of Poochyena--Team Aqua--Lynched D1

-----Bite--will knock out target

-----Sand attack--will make target's attack miss and go random

16. Chuckles

17. Cloud

18. Cyan Dice

19. Razen

20. maddness Csarmi--Trainer of Meditite--League Trainer--Lynched D3

21. Panchi

22. Krak

23. Despo--Trainer of Gulpin--League Trainer--Killed N2

--Sludge--Knocks out target

24. Hisoka

ok so team magma has had 3 members dead (i think its the whole team) team aqua 1 and team rocket 1.

if we follow that each of the 3 teams had 3 members in the begining, then we have another 4 players to find, so people need to start posting more thoughts etc.

the following people need to step up their game

3. Hallia 18

6. Tress  1

7. Dav 13

21. Panchi 19

Good morning, all...  I was up until nearly 2AM last night catching up on the game - I was trying to take notes until about page 18 but it was slowing down the readthrough tremendously in addition to making me extremely cranky.   Speaking of cranky, mandatory overtime starts today and extends for the next 4 weeks... *sigh*  

Cloud was the direction I was planning to go when I woke up this morning, and with Chuckles' viewing, this one's a no-brainer.  When I get home tonight after work I'll spend a bit of time sifting through specifics, but Cyan/Dice and Panchi stood out to me quite a bit as well during the readthrough. 

Vote Cloud

Ok so first of I am indeed anti-town, but I'm not part of the two mafia teams in this game. Me and Berf are the two members of Team Rocket, and we are a team of Survivors which means that we can win this game with either the town or the mafia. My pokemon is Seviper, and I also have a Roleblock that I can use each Night. I do NOT have a Night Kill, and evidence for this can be found in Berf's coroner report where he didn't have a K.O. attack, like the members of Team Aqua and Team Magma did have. BG even had two K.O. attacks so I'm fairly certain that one of those attacks stands for their ability to send in a NK.

I have a proposal:

You don't lynch me today, and instead we can work together to eliminate the two mafia teams, Team Aqua and Team Magma. The benefit for town is that I can drop this act, and can devote my full attention to finding the remaining scum. You will also know exactly where you have me, and I think that will be quite useful in the current situation. So, what do you say? Shall we try to win this game together?

well scummy play plus the fact that i viewed him as thief last night works

vote cloud

Chuckles says you were viewed as a thief, not 3rd party.  My vote stands.

Yeah that is also the complicated part. I think he viewed me as thief because I'm also able to win with the mafia. 

I could have Roleblocked Chuckles last Night, but I didn't because I wanted to him to view me.

Ok so first of I am indeed anti-town, but I'm not part of the two mafia teams in this game. Me and Berf are the two members of Team Rocket, and we are a team of Survivors which means that we can win this game with either the town or the mafia. My pokemon is Seviper, and I also have a Roleblock that I can use each Night. I do NOT have a Night Kill, and evidence for this can be found in Berf's coroner report where he didn't have a K.O. attack, like the members of Team Aqua and Team Magma did have. BG even had two K.O. attacks so I'm fairly certain that one of those attacks stands for their ability to send in a NK.

I have a proposal:

You don't lynch me today, and instead we can work together to eliminate the two mafia teams, Team Aqua and Team Magma. The benefit for town is that I can drop this act, and can devote my full attention to finding the remaining scum. You will also know exactly where you have me, and I think that will be quite useful in the current situation. So, what do you say? Shall we try to win this game together?

how about NO

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

well scummy play plus the fact that i viewed him as thief last night works

vote cloud

Chuckles says you were viewed as a thief, not 3rd party.  My vote stands.

Yeah, I don't buy it.  

Vote Cloud

you really should stop with the fake claiming,  it never seems to work except that one time or two lol, so do you mind telling us who's your mafia team-mate and make this easier for us?

Haha I didn't fake claim. 

I really think I could have helped you guys win, but your refusal to not believe in anything I say will cost you ;)

Archived