DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNVOTE

Great time to come forward as it looks like there is no way you two could be on the same scum team.  So I believe you.

I'll come forward and claim as well.  I'm the DOC.  Or..my little rodent is the DOC.

Now we can just number this out. 

VOTE HALLIA

Why didn't you protect lolguy last night?

unvote, vote Peace

^ This.  But I'm seeing something else that's not sitting well with me - Panchi (who flipped doc) is dead as of last night.  That would mean that there'd have to be two docs if Peace is telling the truth.  Is it possible?  Yes.  But I don't buy it.

Peace, who did you target each night?

Why didn't you protect lolguy last night?

unvote, vote Peace

I did and have been.  80% chance of success.

Thats either truth or the BALLSIEST gambit i've ever seen, as the last mention of percentage roles came from a mafia fake claim. However, it makes sense from a flavor standpoint. Pokemon moves are not always successful.

Also, it's late enough in the game that I think a mass claim is in order. Roles and pokemon from everyone, please.

That makes sense Maw, why he would know more than he should.  I'll believe that for now. I'm a very cute zigzagoon!

1. Mawth - Plusle

3. Hallia - Zigzagoon
7. Dav - Torchic

12. Peace - Mudkip

18. Cyan Dice - Wurmple
19. Razen

22. Krak
24. Hisoka - Minun

Have we got anything else yet?

wurmple  vanilla

dav  thats not an answer

Wurmple hmmm.  I do remember an episode with Jesse from Team Rocket catching one.  However one of the pokemon trainers also had one.  Wurmple can evolve into two different pokemon.  One turns into a bug/flying type and the other bug poison. 

This makes me very suspicious of you.

Sorry I haven't been on lately, my phone was being stupid. Mawthex is telling the truth. Also Wurmple isn't really a league pokemon. That would make dice either a boy in the forest who likes shorts or... Team Rocket... Or League, but I doubt it as Heart seems to have a good understanding of pokemon.

I'm Elektrike!  Vanilla town.

wurmple  vanilla

dav  thats not an answer

Wurmple hmmm.  I do remember an episode with Jesse from Team Rocket catching one.  However one of the pokemon trainers also had one.  Wurmple can evolve into two different pokemon.  One turns into a bug/flying type and the other bug poison. 

This makes me very suspicious of you.

It makes sense that Dice could be a Rocket.  It would give the Rockets 3 members - which fits with what we've seen so far from the Magmas.

Vote: Dice.

Archived