DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

Sorry for the minor delay. My car is broken so I've been traveling back and forth between here and my uncle's house the last few days and have been staying at a friends house and just chaos and drama!!!!!

I have had writer's block this entire game and it's making me mad >.>

Plusle skipped along, looking for Minun. They'd been building a sand castle on the beach the last few rainy times. Wet sand made the best sand castles!!!

Mawth had said to be careful, that the other pokemon might be looking for him now. Once Plusle found Minun, it'd be ok. They could watch each other's backs!!! He was almost to the spot where they usually met...

There was a rustle behind him. His ears twitched and he looked around slowly. It was difficult to see in the rain... Maybe if he got a spark going it would be spread by the water in the air and hurt the enemy pokemon!!!

Plusle tried to get a spark going, but he just couldn't. He was too young of a pokemon. 

A stream of water appeared out of nowhere, and even though he was an electric pokemon, the sheer power of the water overwhelmed him. 

Mawth munched on an apple. Plusle should be coming back soon. Mawth wondered what he and Minun did when they were away.  During the night they didn't pass notes, they were given the time off. 

Mawth saw Plusle's outline coming towards him and he smiled. But when the pokemon drew closer, the markings were blue, not red. Minun?

She carried a note in her mouth.

"Minun came back early and seemed worried. I don't think she could find Plusle!"

Uh oh...

Minun dashed off into the rain again as Mawth sat and waited. When the bells rang out, Plusle was laying on the beach, soaked through. Mawth wondered whether it was from the rain. 

Gardevoir reached Plusle at the same time Mawth did. 

"Not a thief" Mistress Heart announced. 

"Of course he's not." Mawth picked up Plusle and returned him to his poke ball.

Mawth, Trainer of Plusle, League Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition. 

Pokedex information: Plusle

This breed of pokemon is often seen with Minun. 

It is now day 8. Deadline is in 72 hours. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the minor delay. My car is broken so I've been traveling back and forth between here and my uncle's house the last few days and have been staying at a friends house and just chaos and drama!!!!!

I have had writer's block this entire game and it's making me mad >.>

You're doing fine.

All the other pokemon moves we've seen, barring mine and hisoka's, have been actual moves. However, Quick Feet is a hidden passive ability not even introduced in generation three. It was added to zigzagoon, but retroactively. It also has nothing to do with dodging attacks. So, why would Heart use that? Between that and her decision to let the vote go random, I believe Hisoka should be our lynch target tomorrow.

And i'm sharing all my thoughts now because i have a sneaking suspicion that I won't live to see morning.

I'm inclined to agree that Hallia's move is suspect.  I doubt she is the only player that Heart gave a passive ability - sounds like some shoddy research to me.

Vote Hallia

Okay I just looked up quick feet on bulbapedia.  The only way for the pokemon she said she has to get that ability would have to be from a gen 5 game.  This could have been a mistake on hallia's part or Heart's for that matter.  I'll throw my vote towards hallia to see what happens.

Vote Hallia

Hallia smiled sweetly as the boys gathered around her. 

"Really, now? You're going to accuse me of being one of those thieves? I'm as innocent as a Mareep!"

"We'll see about that" Dav muttered. He looked to Mistress Heart. She waved her hand.

Milotic shot out of the ocean, flew past Hallia, and put her pokeball in Mistress Heart's hand. Mistress Heart threw it and instantly Swellow was there. The Wailmer was too large for Swellow to simply knock over, but he was caught by suprise. Swellow swung back around, dodging a knock out attack, and it Wailmer hard enough to knock him out. 

"Well, that was interesting. Gardevoir?"

Hallia admired her blue nail polish as Gardevoir stood over Wailmer.

"Thief."

Hallia stayed calm as Hariyama stepped up behind her. "You should meet the Mareep we had when I was a child. Devilish thing!"

"Mmhmm." Mistress Heart responded, and grabbed the handkerchief in Hallia's hair. The underside was blue, and there was the boney A.

Hariyama led Hallia away. 

"Gardevoir, are there any more thieves among us? Still? Very well then. It appears we still have at least one more thief to catch. First thing's first though: it's time for a break."

Rain fell as bells chimed. 

Hallia, Trainer of Wailmer, Team Aqua, has been knocked out of the competition

Pokedex information: Wailmer

Water Gun: Knocks out target

Rollout: Knocks out target

Deadline

Dav

Peace - doc

Dice

Krak

Hisorka - mason

Dave, Dice or krak should be the last one...I hope. 

Here is my list

Dav- League Trainer

Peace- Doc?

Dice-

Krak-

Hisorka-Mason (which is what?)

I'm very skeptical that you are a doc peace.  Protect doesn't work on other pokemon only yours. 

Archived