DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay then. But can someone repost the manual code? It has messed me up this entire game and I am sure this one worked last time.

And Krak no I meant Dice. If your Pokemon is Mudkip- which is a League Pokemon- then you are less then Dice (with a wurmple) even if you lied... Actually why did you lie?

Peace is lying about his claim.  FIrst of all, protect doesn't have anything to do with another pokemon, as was pointed out earlier.  It protects the user - a clear but important distinction.

Peace comes out and claimes he protected Hisoka last night when Hisoka was clearly the best choice for the scum to target.  That much is obvious.  Also, the scum isn't exactly going to come out and refute that claim.  Notice he didn't claim who he protected the night before, the night Maw died.  Clearly he witheld his NK the second night, claimed to have protected Hisoka last night.

My move, Foresight, allows me a 25% chance of dodging incoming night actions.  The catch is that I don't know if they're NKs, RBs, or a an investigative town role.

Once Peace claimed, he was a known quantity to me.  Dav claimed Torchic unopposed, so I believe that claim.  That left Dice, Hallia, and Razen.  I wasn't sure if there was a Rocket thrown into the mix too, but at this point I don't think there is.  PEace is the last of Team Magma and should be the last scum in the game.

1. Mawth - Plusle, message passing

3. Hallia - Zigzagoon

7. Dav - Torchic

12. Peace - Mudkip, protect

18. Cyan Dice - Wurmple, vanilla

19. Razen

22. Krak - Duskull, confuse ray

24. Hisoka - Minun, message passing

I'd wager we'll find the last thief in the group of Hallia, Dice, and Krak.

If peace has mudkip- why was krak just claiming to have it? This says that krak has duskull. If krak was lying and actually had mudkip, why did peace go with this? I think Dav is town and if Krak really does have Mudkip then I am inclined to believe whoever doesn't have duskull is town.

Also Maw said the last thief would probably be either

Hallia

Dice

Krak

There was one lynch- Hallia so cross that name out.

Then Heart said there was at least one left... At least one.

Who said there wasn't two? I think it has to do with evening up the numbers but she wouldn't have put it unless too late. What if the person was Mafia trying to shift attention away for a day? What if ALL THREE were mafia?

There's no way all three of us were scum...that would be an uneven game and I don't think Heart did that.

If the game isn't over after Peace, I think Dice is the last rocket just by value of his pokemon claim.  I don't think Heart would include Mudkip and Treeko and not Torchic.

There's no way all three of us were scum...that would be an uneven game and I don't think Heart did that.

If the game isn't over after Peace, I think Dice is the last rocket just by value of his pokemon claim. I don't think Heart would include Mudkip and Treeko and not Torchic.

Yeah I know I was just being an idiot...

*hangs head in shame*

That did cross my mind. I'm thinking there is one more magma. Maybe Cloud was right about there only being two team rockets.

There were 24 players

9 of which are confirmed mafia.

I may not be expert at this game (ha! I know nothing!) but that throws my theory out of the water...

Having 12 mafia... I wouldn't see it as unfair. Yes I know mafia is supposed to have less members but....

Which would mean either idotic theory of all three being mafia is true (haha! What are you saying Hisoka?) or Dav is right and there is one magma left.

I think either Dice or Krak...

Archived