DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

I find him scummy, but I don't wanna hop ona train this early in the game... however if he is still around by the end of today or tomorrow and nothing can be learned and he is making things worse, then I will vote him... I will not place my vote on him at this time because yes, even though there are a lot of players in this game and many are bound to go unnoticed I would rather have more time for day one to learn what I can rather than voting for someone and lunching them this early so we barely have anything to go on for day 2...

So, what you're saying, is that you find his behavior scummy, but that you don't want to vote him now?  The conditional you attach to that future vote is interesting - if he is making things worse later on in the future  That's completely subjective and open for interpretation.  It's disturbing you don't commit to a position one way or the other.  Mafia have the most to gain by hedging their bets on people.

Its really bothering me how fast this train is growing. Its still the first day you know. Why is everyone in such a rush to lynch RTE? Though Ill admit the votes, and unvotes, are very interesting.

Why are you so concerned that there's a train on day 1?  It's already given quite a bit of information.  Instead of pointing out that everyone is in such a rush to lynch RTE, why don't you talk about what you see going on between other players?  You're asking a ton of questions, but you're not giving much content that isn't already out there.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Berf saying for reasons already stated is never a good idea. And fair enough I suppose. Though to me it sounds like you dont really think hes mafia but want to lynch him anyways.

If someone's play is as anti-town as RTE's is, would you want to keep him around, even if he was town?  At this point, we're not too crippled by his lynch if he actually is vanilla town, and it eliminates a good place for mafia to hide.  The way that I see it, lynching him is a pro-town move.

That's what Ithi was saying as well Raz, and at this point, I can't say that'd be wrong.  He is distracting majorly from the game.

Any player is only as distracting as everyone else let's them be.  Player and Ithillian were perfectly happy going along with his 'manic' play, and for some reason most everybody else allowed themselves to be caught up in it.

That's what Ithi was saying as well Raz, and at this point, I can't say that'd be wrong.  He is distracting majorly from the game.

Any player is only as distracting as everyone else let's them be.  Player and Ithillian were perfectly happy going along with his 'manic' play, and for some reason most everybody else allowed themselves to be caught up in it.

Not necessarily.  It can bet distracting regardless in the case of someone with very limited time.  They are forced to try and wade through the spam for information that they might normally have had an easier time.  That's how I felt this morning.  Having time later is helpful, because you can resift, but for split decisions, it super hinders people.

Not necessarily.  It can bet distracting regardless in the case of someone with very limited time.  They are forced to try and wade through the spam for information that they might normally have had an easier time.  That's how I felt this morning.  Having time later is helpful, because you can resift, but for split decisions, it super hinders people.

So you're saying I make it hard for the people looking to jump on a train and vote someone quick at deadline?

Gee, I'm so sorry...

i was looking at post counts... my first thought other than Ithi, dap, and RTE have a crudload of posts is that chuckles seems a little more active than normal... maybe he's trying to change how he approaches a game, but i find it kind of odd...

i was looking at post counts... my first thought other than Ithi, dap, and RTE have a crudload of posts is that chuckles seems a little more active than normal... maybe he's trying to change how he approaches a game, but i find it kind of odd...

lol. Are you seriously putting suspicion on someone for the sole reason of being active?

no, what i'm saying is that normally Chuckles is relatively quiet... especially on day one, so I find it slightly off, however i did also say that maybe he's trying to change how he approaches the game...  sometimes when people change up how much they post in mafia it's because they're not used to playing a certain role or if they got caught as mafia because of how they posted, then they decided to switch it up... it's good that he's being active, but a player's activity in a game tends to be constant for quite a few games...

I wholehearted agree with Hallia. Last night was midsummer ppl and I expect fun after all that dancing. Instead I was forced to shift through unrelated spam, as in unrelated to the game to find any hidden clue and subtle meaning.

Not fun at all.

Archived