• Created
  • Last Reply

Ithi's mafia.

Unvote vote Ithi

An explanation would be very helpful.

Silly rabbit. Role-fishing is for scum.

Silly RTE ... It is Day 1

In fact it is Day 1 of Day 1

Explain why you feel Cloud is Rolefishing at this time?

In an experimental game we don't know who receives info when. Soft role-fishing is still role-fishing. See Assassin's Creed Mafia for context.

Ithi's mafia.

Unvote vote Ithi

Cause we nabbed his scum buddy Tsuki in the AC game for the exact same thing.

So asking for an explanation when someone is convinced that a person is mafia on Day 1, is rolefishing? How can I take his vote seriously if I can't ask him why he believes that?

Who's to say you should take it seriously? It's day 1 remember.

Not to mention it's Darthe

He just wants to know why Darthe is voting for me. Because Darthe did not give a reason.

Good grief.

When does that even begin to be rolefishing?

When you ask someone how they know something that otherwise only a select few people in this game could know.

Ithi's mafia.

Unvote vote Ithi

Cause we nabbed his scum buddy Tsuki in the AC game for the exact same thing.

I am not friends with the mullet-y one. Rescind your comment!

He just wants to know why Darthe is voting for me. Because Darthe did not give a reason.

Good grief.

When you ask someone how they know something that otherwise only a select few people in this game could know.

He could know if you are both Mafia best buds though :wub:

So asking for an explanation when someone is convinced that a person is mafia on Day 1, is rolefishing? How can I take his vote seriously if I can't ask him why he believes that?

I was thinking more in the lines of meta reads.

Why is RTE not more concerned about people voting without giving a reason.

In fact the two people who are voting me at the moment have vote just said 'Vote Ithi - she is Scum' or 'Vote Ithi - She is Mafia'

That's RTE and Darthe btw.

RTE ... why do you think it is ok for Darthe to not give a reason for his vote, and also ... what is the reason for your vote?

If anyone has changed his meta in the last games relative to earlier ones it's Darthe.

Good grief.

I think you are the one who is rolefishing by assuming that Darthe is one of a select few..

If anyone has changed his meta in the last games relative to earlier ones it's Darthe.

I was talking about Darthe reading Ithi's meta.

Why is RTE not more concerned about people voting without giving a reason.

In fact the two people who are voting me at the moment have vote just said 'Vote Ithi - she is Scum' or 'Vote Ithi - She is Mafia'

That's RTE and Darthe btw.

RTE ... why do you think it is ok for Darthe to not give a reason for his vote, and also ... what is the reason for your vote?

I think it's ok because I don't think it's a serious vote.

He voted you for the same reason I voted you: see you panic under pressure.

You never disappoint love.

I can say no words that haven't already been said about how annoying the spam was... while being super spammy, quickly claiming not even a day after the game started, and getting me annoyed with his back an forth with dap and Ithi, I feel that people are hopping on RTEs train because of how anti town he was acting with his spam and back and forth with dap and Ithi and it would just e the easy thing to do... I'm going to weed through the spam and see if I can make a good case on anybody that people haven't noticed since they are too focused on RTE..

I was talking about Darthe reading Ithi's meta.

To be continued when Darthe reappears in 3 days

I can say no words that haven't already been said about how annoying the spam was... while being super spammy, quickly claiming not even a day after the game started, and getting me annoyed with his back an forth with dap and Ithi, I feel that people are hopping on RTEs train because of how anti town he was acting with his spam and back and forth with dap and Ithi and it would just e the easy thing to do... I'm going to weed through the spam and see if I can make a good case on anybody that people haven't noticed since they are too focused on RTE..

The Force is strong in this one.

You think he was acting anti-town ... but you do not think he is anti-town.

Is that correct?

Archived