DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end. Finally. Going through 15 pages at the start of Day 1.

vote RTE

this is for revenge. I don't care if someone says that time for revenge is past or anything like that but for now I am in a bad mood and voting for revenge

Did it ever occur to anyone that I found posting pokemon pictures and irritating dap and Ithi to be fun?

Yes it did

Leaves out ALL the posts that have related to him in the game.

I was quoting all the "gameplay" that I interrupted.

Doesn't quote the part of my post that explains the validity of what he claims is not valid.

Dear me.

You are skimming.

Gameplay that I interrupted by my posting. I posted all the amazing gameplay that happened before I so rudely stormed in and interrupted it all.

Spam posting encourages skimming IMO - it's the reason why I dislike an immense amount of spam at the beginning of the game - you blame people for skimming, but I feel like I wasted the last half hour wading through the spam in this game.

i just wasted half an hour reading 12 pages of utter crap, next time you case me for spamming or posting useless things dap, ill just tell you to GFY and not be such a big hypocrite, 

and this

You know I've almost called you chuckles like 3 times so far

was mean man, i thought we shared a special bond and everything 

now that i finished that, how are you guys and i think you 3 scared the rest of the players 

Agreed except I won't use harsh letters

First of all unvote

Not much to go on yet, I want to see how things develop. 

Note to players and Mod - I will be at a leadership conference this weekend and might not be around a whole lot this weekend.

The end. Finally. Going through 15 pages at the start of Day 1.

vote RTE

this is for revenge. I don't care if someone says that time for revenge is past or anything like that but for now I am in a bad mood and voting for revenge

I think Revenge only works if the other person knows what you're referring to.

In this case I most definitely don't. Unless you mean for making you go through those posts.

That was painful.

If I never saw another spamfest like that in a mafia game, it'd be too soon.

Berf, that vote on yourself, especially with the way you took it back, stuck out to me as someone trying to be funny, but getting serious really quick once you found out that it wasn't addressed in the rules.  Like getting your hand caught inside the cookie jar and quickly trying to sneak it out to mitigate the damage.

RTE - besides the relentless spam, there is no coherence what so ever that I'm witnessing between his posts.  Sometimes, he's all happy go lucky and lynch me if you please, but other times, he's like don't vote for me.  Like a joke gone sour, as soon as the votes piled on, he changed his tune.  For a vanilla town claim, he's awfully afraid of having people vote for him.  Vote: RTE.

Dap - I agree with Despo and Ithi that he's buddying bigtime and when called on it, is downplaying it. Also, seems to be distancing from RTE with that huge block of spam.  I think either one of these guys would be a good lynch today.  Either way, all that spam (from both Dap and RTE) serves a single purpose, and that is burying things that you don't want seen.  It certainly contributed nothing to the game.

Burying what? I quoted everything that was posted before my spam.

Enlighten me oh wise one.

Also not sure where I went "oh plz don't vote me" or emo as Dap put it. I'm happy for you to vote for me as long as my lynch gives you information. That's all I have to offer.

That and a pink fluffy pokemon.

Razen, that is exactly right. I didn't even consider beforehand if it was within the rules or not to self vote. The unvote was definitely tongue in cheek, and also, no-one wants to keep a vote on themselves, yes?

I may be partial in this, but anyone basing a case on this is stretching at best.

@RTE: You know just cuz you've said your vanilla and that your a pink fluffy pokemon, doesnt really clear you, i woudnt be surprised if mafia have fake claims and i have a feeling your trying out yours 

Hi Cyan,

Chuckles seems a bit keen to discount RTE's claim.

Fake claims? Would they actually be necessary?

I mean - the little animal can be captured by anyone, right? So there aren't any EVIL ones. And it's not the pokemon who are Mafia - we are all just Trainers.

Unless there are some dark affiliated ones. I have no idea.

Burying what? I quoted everything that was posted before my spam.

Enlighten me oh wise one.

Also not sure where I went "oh plz don't vote me" or emo as Dap put it. I'm happy for you to vote for me as long as my lynch gives you information. That's all I have to offer.

That and a pink fluffy pokemon.

Here's what you missed regarding gameplay - how about all of page 4, after you posted the lyrics to the Pokémon song?

My pokemon is pink and fluffy :dry: Anyone want to trade?

pvvUYZQ.gif

tumblr_inline_miew2n1CYk1qz4rgp.gif

claims a pink and fluffy Poké, definitely gameplay related.

Oh, and Vote Ithi. She's scum.

I didn't ask you why you are voting Berf? Why do you feel the need to explain?

You asked if I was buddying

I wasn't sure if you thought my flirting or vote was the buddying part

Kind of the whole 'ithi is brillint' thing.
Well next time say that

Anyway I explained both incase

Open thoughts are good. It led to you feeling you needed to explain your vote, which means you don't feel justified in it. Otherwise you would never have thought I could be referring to that part of what you were doing.

That's the tale you are spinning?

People on DM often question votes. You open endedly questioned me after I had just voted the same person you did

And of course my vote isn't justified. It has no grounds at all

It is simply there so we can pressure someone early and get some nice fatty reads (kinda like this)

Votes Ithi, then Dap's response to Ithi.

Of course.

Spam and then a 'Joke Vote'.

Epic.

You thought you needed to post something, and HAD to vote someone, right? I wonder why ...

Oh, and Vote Ithi. She's scum.

Wow.

RTE jumps in with rubbish spam & meaningless post, to interupt and distract from actual Game Play and meaningful content posts.

Well done.

Wanna switch to RTE

I'd prefer to run him up

Far more to go on

You get the point?  You didn't post the whole story there, bro.  And there's more after that about you.  Also which you neglected to share in your recap of gameplay that happened before you spammed.  I could go on.

Razen, that is exactly right. I didn't even consider beforehand if it was within the rules or not to self vote. The unvote was definitely tongue in cheek, and also, no-one wants to keep a vote on themselves, yes?

I may be partial in this, but anyone basing a case on this is stretching at best.

Jumping in what Razen said to explain away your vote? Generally people think before putting a vote on themselves in the first place, then they dont have to worry about taking if off again.

Chuckles seems a bit keen to discount RTE's claim.

Fake claims? Would they actually be necessary?

I mean - the little animal can be captured by anyone, right? So there aren't any EVIL ones. And it's not the pokemon who are Mafia - we are all just Trainers.

Unless there are some dark affiliated ones. I have no idea.

you havent watched pokemon, imo team rocket pokemons would be the mafia ones but again im not so sure

Archived