DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaaaand BG saying is a trap is odd.

Why would asking someone who they think is Mafia be a trap? How would this Trap work? What would its aim be?

Asking who you think as mafia this early isn't bad at all, but asking you you think is town? This early? Not really possible. Any names thrown out can be overly scrutinized as buddying or protecting. That's why I felt it was a trap, but I'll concede the point that it could just be lazy.

Wow. What a pile of pokepoo.

RTE, somewhere in that mess you stated something along the lines of "last game I tried my best town game and got lynched anyway. So I thought I would go with this." What game was that referring?

If someone else could find the quote I would be appreciative.

Assassin's Creed Mafia in Thak. But he was mafia in that game. That was another point I wanted to make. I feel like RTE is purposelfully playing against how he did last game as WIFOM.

Clever but no. From now on as a PR or mafia ill just lurk like everyone else *thumbs up*. That being said you did well being active and a PR

RTE, somewhere in that mess you stated something along the lines of "last game I tried my best town game and got lynched anyway. So I thought I would go with this." What game was that referring?

Assassin's Creed Mafia in Thak. But he was mafia in that game. That was another point I wanted to make. I feel like RTE is purposelfully playing against how he did last game as WIFOM.

Clever but no. From now on as a PR or mafia ill just lurk like everyone else *thumbs up*. That being said you did well being active and a PR

Just be yourself dude. Mafia, PR, Vanilla town, whatever.

Just be yourself dude. Mafia, PR, Vanilla town, whatever.

No that doesn't work. I did that my first games. Posting in DM mafia games is scummier than lurking it seems.

Aaaaaaand BG saying is a trap is odd.

Why would asking someone who they think is Mafia be a trap? How would this Trap work? What would its aim be?

Asking who you think as mafia this early isn't bad at all, but asking you you think is town? This early? Not really possible. Any names thrown out can be overly scrutinized as buddying or protecting. That's why I felt it was a trap, but I'll concede the point that it could just be lazy.

Aaaah ... I automatically turned it into a logical question. He said Town though. I understand.

Still lazy though ... and the later posts about making sure that people have information after his death are interesting.

RTE ... please provide the name of your Pokemon. You said you could look it up ages ago and have avoided doing this.

or have you already said?

You've already claimed Vanilla Town ... why not give the name as well?

Are you making stuff up?

The more RTE posts his emo "I'm going to die anyway" posts the more I think he is mafia.

Well as vanilla town I'd rather die in a blaze of information than get nked

Problem is, when you set yourself on fire, the information becomes useless because people all have a good reason to vote you. Heck, sheer annoyance policy lynch is a fair enough reason.

The more RTE posts his emo "I'm going to die anyway" posts the more I think he is mafia.

Well as vanilla town I'd rather die in a blaze of information than get nked

Problem is, when you set yourself on fire, the information becomes useless because people all have a good reason to vote you. Heck, sheer annoyance policy lynch is a fair enough reason.

Annoyance policy lynching is lazy town wasting a day. Only helps Mafia. No one lynched peace for the FAKE bloody PR.

RTE train makes me nervous - building rather quickly.  As for the activity talk - Most of the players were probably sleeping during the first parts of the game - I got my PM at around 10 PM last night.

BAH SIXTEEN PAGES OF NOTHINGNESS!!

If this is mafia I don't wanna play!!

vote RTE

For making me go through all that junk!

Give it time - in my experience mafia starts slow and builds as it moves.

So then it sounds yo me your meaning was " last game I was mafia I tried to play a good town game so thus time as mafia let me try something else."

That is to RTE in case not obvious

No I'd lurk. It's tried, tested and proven as the best method.

Annoyance policy lynching is lazy town wasting a day. Only helps Mafia. No one lynched peace for the FAKE bloody PR.

Same could be said about policy lynching inactives. Point is, people do it because it reinforces better mafia playing.

In anycase, Unvote. What you said about going down in a blaze of information makes me believe you a little bit. I think it is misguided and your approach was faulty, but live and learn.

Near the beginning didn't dap say something like "lynch me and I can replace"? Would that not be soft claiming vanilla town? Did he also call out RTE for soft claiming vanilla town or say claiming vanilla town D1 was poor play?

That would be hypocritical IMO.

Again any quote aid would be appreciated.

Archived