DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaves out ALL the posts that have related to him in the game.

I was quoting all the "gameplay" that I interrupted.

Doesn't quote the part of my post that explains the validity of what he claims is not valid.

Dear me.

You are skimming.

Gameplay that I interrupted by my posting. I posted all the amazing gameplay that happened before I so rudely stormed in and interrupted it all.

Did it ever occur to anyone that I found posting pokemon pictures and irritating dap and Ithi to be fun?

So now your original intention with all the spamming was to irritate me specifically? This was your plan all along. I thought it was just because it was D1 and that is what you do - but now there is this other reason.

ok.

This was the whole of my post.

You cut out the second part of it when you quoted it, to make out like I never replied to your assertation that there was no Gameplay in the posts you quoted.

Leaves out ALL the posts that have related to him in the game.

Didn't he say that we shouldn't act all hurt?

And yes .. a valid questioning of Dap being actively nice towards me. I'm not just going to ignore something so blatant. Everything is gameplay. I want to know why he is doing what he is doing ... the real reason lol.

I live in the city it is filmed in actually.

My sister watches it, I've never seen it. Love the city though.

I'm a Canadian trapped here. :wink:

It's set in Bristol isn't it? That tells me nothing of where it is filmed. Enlighten me

Lots if trashy parties, spliff, and MDMA (ipad capitalises that...)

It's a surprisingly good show. Deep though. Wasn't ready for what happened. I was not emotionally prepared

Apparently Canadian girls are hot. Just a rumour I've heard

i just wasted half an hour reading 12 pages of utter crap, next time you case me for spamming or posting useless things dap, ill just tell you to GFY and not be such a big hypocrite, 

and this

You know I've almost called you chuckles like 3 times so far

was mean man, i thought we shared a special bond and everything 

now that i finished that, how are you guys and i think you 3 scared the rest of the players 

i just wasted half an hour reading 12 pages of utter crap, next time you case me for spamming or posting useless things dap, ill just tell you to GFY and not be such a big hypocrite, 

and this

now that i finished that, how are you guys and i think you 3 scared the rest of the players

I'm sorry

It was what day 6 when I called you out for doing less than I've done in 6 pages

Plus I think I've achieved something

and this

I'm sorry

It was what day 6 when I called you out for doing less than I've done in 6 pages

Plus I think I've achieved something

It was actually D2 lol :tongue:

and you managed to troll RTE while he tried trolling you 

Ahhhh ... welcome Chuckles.

The Summariser.

Makes statements about what is happening and what others have said without actually giving any thoughts of his own.

Tell me ... what are your thoughts of what is happening so far? Do you think that anyone has made a valid vote so far? If you had to vote either Berf, Dap, Ithi or RTE right now - who would you choose and why?

The Summariser.

Makes statements about what is happening and what others have said without actually giving any thoughts of his own.

Tell me ... what are your thoughts of what is happening so far? Do you think that anyone has made a valid vote so far? If you had to vote either Berf, Dap, Ithi or RTE right now - who would you choose and why?

He's mad cos i got him lynched for just that last game

I think the RTE votes are valid. Not cos i think he is mafia. He's still pretty neUtral in my book ATM

But it's a great litmus train

The Summariser.

the thing is im not so sure anything serious is happening yet, that why my summary was supposed to be sarcastic, and id pick Dap for revenge, but berf for being the first person to selfvote and then unvote and not post again, not sure what that was about tbh 

Guyz I didn't get a role pm...

I kid, I kid. Those who know will know what I'm on about.

Anyway, The case on RTE is... fair. But average. I mean isn't this just standard half-baked RTE behavior at this point?

Ithi's vote on me reeks of Ithi being Ithi, and my initial joke post was primo berf being berf. Also I then immediately found out my house was literally burgled today, so forgive me for not being around.

With 6 days whatever until deadline I'm happy to hold my vote for now.

Archived