DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Near the beginning didn't dap say something like "lynch me and I can replace"? Would that not be soft claiming vanilla town? Did he also call out RTE for soft claiming vanilla town or say claiming vanilla town D1 was poor play?

That would be hypocritical IMO.

Again any quote aid would be appreciated.

He did say that.

RTE said this :

I can tell you my pokemon name but I'd have to go look it up.

Sadly it isn't Jigglypuff.

Skitty is not that difficult to remember. Also not obviously fluffy. And apparently Meowth has fantasies about dating it and once fell in love with one.

unvote RTE

Too obvious in his game play

But that could be his ploy also

The timing of this unvote feels off to me. I'll let is slide as 1st game, 1st day play though. You are also fence sitting here which is bad.

RTE your being super emo this game, saying you didnt lynch peace for his fake PR (ithi's game right?) and pushing the vanilla townie thing too hard imo.

You can't push the truth too hard silly.

I don't mind getting lynched. Let's get people talking and take it from there.

Also are people forgetting this is an experimental game? I for one am very excited to see how this unfolds.

Near the beginning didn't dap say something like "lynch me and I can replace"? Would that not be soft claiming vanilla town? Did he also call out RTE for soft claiming vanilla town or say claiming vanilla town D1 was poor play?

He did say that.

RTE said this :

Skitty is not that difficult to remember. Also not obviously fluffy. And apparently Meowth has fantasies about dating it and once fell in love with one.

It's very unremarkable though. Although I didn't know Meowth lurved it. Didn't bother looking the Pokemon up to be honest. We are all trainers with Pokemon rather than the actual Pokemon though.

To summarize why I think that RTE is mafia: 

It looked like he was burrying his game related posts with too much spam; he claimed Vanilla way too early; he soft claimed his Pokemon with his first in game post; he mentioned that he wants to help give town info, but now he is defending himself saying that he wouldn't play like this if he was mafia ("if he had a PR or is mafia he is insane").

Wow. What a pile of pokepoo.

RTE, somewhere in that mess you stated something along the lines of "last game I tried my best town game and got lynched anyway. So I thought I would go with this." What game was that referring?

If someone else could find the quote I would be appreciative.

Assassin's Creed Mafia in Thak. But he was mafia in that game. That was another point I wanted to make. I feel like RTE is purposelfully playing against how he did last game as WIFOM.

Clever but no. From now on as a PR or mafia ill just lurk like everyone else *thumbs up*. That being said you did well being active and a PR

again defending his current playstyle. 

The more RTE posts his emo "I'm going to die anyway" posts the more I think he is mafia.

Well as vanilla town I'd rather die in a blaze of information than get nked

well then go die in a blaze of info. 

The more RTE posts his emo "I'm going to die anyway" posts the more I think he is mafia.

Well as vanilla town I'd rather die in a blaze of information than get nked

Problem is, when you set yourself on fire, the information becomes useless because people all have a good reason to vote you. Heck, sheer annoyance policy lynch is a fair enough reason.

Annoyance policy lynching is lazy town wasting a day. Only helps Mafia. No one lynched peace for the FAKE bloody PR.

more defending.

Annoyance policy lynching is lazy town wasting a day. Only helps Mafia. No one lynched peace for the FAKE bloody PR.

Same could be said about policy lynching inactives. Point is, people do it because it reinforces better mafia playing.

In anycase, Unvote. What you said about going down in a blaze of information makes me believe you a little bit. I think it is misguided and your approach was faulty, but live and learn.

this unvote from BG seems off to me. 

thats some good info regarding Dap. I almost forgot about that quote.

unvote RTE

Too obvious in his game play

But that could be his ploy also

that was a really fast vote and then unvote from maddy. it seems off to me, but it could just be her being a new player.

Wow. What a pile of pokepoo.

RTE, somewhere in that mess you stated something along the lines of "last game I tried my best town game and got lynched anyway. So I thought I would go with this." What game was that referring?

If someone else could find the quote I would be appreciative.

Assassin's Creed Mafia in Thak. But he was mafia in that game. That was another point I wanted to make. I feel like RTE is purposelfully playing against how he did last game as WIFOM.

Clever but no. From now on as a PR or mafia ill just lurk like everyone else *thumbs up*. That being said you did well being active and a PR

Just be yourself dude. Mafia, PR, Vanilla town, whatever.

No that doesn't work. I did that my first games. Posting in DM mafia games is scummier than lurking it seems.

Holy cow, go to bed and wake up to 17 pages o.o  I don't have a lot of time before we drive to work, but if it stays quiet at the office I can hopefully play :D  This though; ya just gotta find a happy medium there RTE.

RTE your being super emo this game, saying you didnt lynch peace for his fake PR (ithi's game right?) and pushing the vanilla townie thing too hard imo.

You can't push the truth too hard silly.

I don't mind getting lynched. Let's get people talking and take it from there.

Also are people forgetting this is an experimental game? I for one am very excited to see how this unfolds.

What does this have to do with you being Vanilla? it seems like a threat to me.

He did say that.

RTE said this :

It's very unremarkable though. Although I didn't know Meowth lurved it. Didn't bother looking the Pokemon up to be honest. We are all trainers with Pokemon rather than the actual Pokemon though.

Wasnt your Pokemon stated in your PM?

Archived