DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

I can say no words that haven't already been said about how annoying the spam was... while being super spammy, quickly claiming not even a day after the game started, and getting me annoyed with his back an forth with dap and Ithi, I feel that people are hopping on RTEs train because of how anti town he was acting with his spam and back and forth with dap and Ithi and it would just e the easy thing to do... I'm going to weed through the spam and see if I can make a good case on anybody that people haven't noticed since they are too focused on RTE..

why are you stalling his train?

because it's a train and we are a less than a day into the game... plus if we focus on only one, then that makes the mafia easier to be unnoticed

@Ithi... you are correct that I find him acting scummy as for whether or not I think he is town, I am very unsure at the moment...

so you agree that you find him scummy and that he isnt helping town in anyway possible, but your just fence sitting

and while i agree with the bolded, in a game this big, people will go unnoticed especially early in the game 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enough.

Vote RTE

For reasons already stated. So inconsistent. Possible slip up with Darthe. And you know what? Even if he IS town, he isn't helping town in the slightest. If he is already causing this much trouble on day 1, then I'm sorry I don't want to be around for day 3 or 4 or whatever. Fair enough most Day 1's are pretty random, but even saying that, there is a limit to what is random, and what stands out like a sore thumb.

Begone with you.

Enough.

Vote RTE

For reasons already stated. So inconsistent. Possible slip up with Darthe. And you know what? Even if he IS town, he isn't helping town in the slightest. If he is already causing this much trouble on day 1, then I'm sorry I don't want to be around for day 3 or 4 or whatever. Fair enough most Day 1's are pretty random, but even saying that, there is a limit to what is random, and what stands out like a sore thumb.

Begone with you.

So ... Basically what I said, right?

You have decided it is the right time to bus him now?

I find him scummy, but I don't wanna hop ona train this early in the game... however if he is still around by the end of today or tomorrow and nothing can be learned and he is making things worse, then I will vote him... I will not place my vote on him at this time because yes, even though there are a lot of players in this game and many are bound to go unnoticed I would rather have more time for day one to learn what I can rather than voting for someone and lunching them this early so we barely have anything to go on for day 2...

Its really bothering me how fast this train is growing. Its still the first day you know. Why is everyone in such a rush to lynch RTE? Though Ill admit the votes, and unvotes, are very interesting.

Enough.

Vote RTE

For reasons already stated. So inconsistent. Possible slip up with Darthe. And you know what? Even if he IS town, he isn't helping town in the slightest. If he is already causing this much trouble on day 1, then I'm sorry I don't want to be around for day 3 or 4 or whatever. Fair enough most Day 1's are pretty random, but even saying that, there is a limit to what is random, and what stands out like a sore thumb.

Begone with you.

Soo you echo whats already been pointed out and then defend your vote incase he does flip town?

I find him scummy, but I don't wanna hop ona train this early in the game... however if he is still around by the end of today or tomorrow and nothing can be learned and he is making things worse, then I will vote him... I will not place my vote on him at this time because yes, even though there are a lot of players in this game and many are bound to go unnoticed I would rather have more time for day one to learn what I can rather than voting for someone and lunching them this early so we barely have anything to go on for day 2...

i find this post disturbing, like you dont want to buss your teammate yet and the last part is totally wrong, lets say we lynched RTE D1, does that mean we have nothing to go on with D2?! NO, we see his train, we see how people reacted to the train, the patterns and as you mentioned its still early in the game, someone's bound to slip, and since competing trains are very much preferred

Vote time

i find this post disturbing, like you dont want to buss your teammate yet and the last part is totally wrong, lets say we lynched RTE D1, does that mean we have nothing to go on with D2?! NO, we see his train, we see how people reacted to the train, the patterns and as you mentioned its still early in the game, someone's bound to slip, and since competing trains are very much preferred

Vote time

I could also go for Chuckles for linking Time and RTE so strongly together without a coroner report from RTE. I mean why vote for Time while he thinks that RTE is mafia?

Enough.

Vote RTE

Begone with you.

Soo you echo whats already been pointed out and then defend your vote incase he does flip town?

As to the first, I don't know what more can be added. As to the second, yes I am explaining my position?

I initially thought RTE was just being random, but then when called on it he wigged out and started claiming roles. WHY????? It makes no sense. His play makes no sense. I ask myself why would a town play like that, and I can't see a reason to it.

So until RTE settles on one consistent story that I am willing to believe, my vote will remain as he is the scummiest player on radar at this present time, by a wide margin. 

And I'm going to bed. Do we want to start a betting pool as to how many notifications this game will rack me up in 8 or so hours?

I call 150-159.

Vote time

I could also go for Chuckles for linking Time and RTE so strongly together without a coroner report from RTE. I mean why vote for Time while he thinks that RTE is mafia?

cuz she's fence sitting and its mostly the fact that she said if we lynch RTE today we have nothing for D2, which imo is something i woudnt expect a first timer to say but your defence is noted 

I didn't say we'd have nothing just that we wouldn't have a lot because either way he flips, a lot of people voted for him basically right after they got caught up, and I doubt that nearly wveryone is mafia, so we'd still have to go through and try to find out who was trying to go unnoticed...

cuz she's fence sitting and its mostly the fact that she said if we lynch RTE today we have nothing for D2, which imo is something i woudnt expect a first timer to say but your defence is noted 

Time's not a first timer.

i know, thats why i voted her

Ah, Okay... then I'm confused about the portion in bold. Who are you refering to?

Ah, Okay... then I'm confused about the portion in bold. Who are you refering to?

im not refering to anyone, i was just saying that even a first timer woudnt say something like that 

Archived